PDA

View Full Version : from the daily star on my facebook page

craiga1993
22-05-2010, 11:21 PM
THE last-ever Big Brother contestants will be sharing the house with show host Davina McCall.

In a bizarre twist for the final series, the fame-hungry wannabes will be greeted with images of the much-loved TV presenter.

BB11 bosses will honour Davina, 42, by decking out the house with various portraits of her.

The Daily Star Sunday can also reveal:

The contestants will enjoy non-stop parties to celebrate the show’s last run.

The hopefuls will be cooped up for 14 weeks – longer than ever before.

They will have to expect the unexpected as producers turn the tables on the wannabes.

Our BB source revealed: “To celebrate the whole Big Brother history, bosses have decided to theme the last year on fun rather than hell.

“Producers want to concentrate on fun and games, rather than doom and gloom.

“And they decided the best way to do that was to give a nod to Davina by actually making her the interior.

“Davina is the essence of Big Brother, so producers will have a few Davina-esque surprises for the contestants.”

It is thought 14 housemates will enter the Elstree studio compound in Hertfordshire in the second week of June.

BB is also hoping for a sex-tasic final run as a secret love den has been put in the house.

Our BB mole added: “If contestants or viewers think they know what they’re in for, they should think again – the show will be turned upside down.

“There’s no guarantee that evictions, nominations and tasks will be on the same days they have been before.

“But the housemates will have the time of their lives.”

Jack_
22-05-2010, 11:22 PM
BB is also hoping for a sex-tasic final run as a secret love den has been put in the house.

Says it all :joker:

GypsyGoth
22-05-2010, 11:23 PM
I like the sound of it.

o8kawasaki89
22-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Sounds Promising!

BBDodge
22-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Gosh, a secret love den. How imaginative.

Jordan.
22-05-2010, 11:36 PM
BB11 bosses will honour Davina, 42, by decking out the house with various portraits of her.

The contestants will enjoy non-stop parties to celebrate the show’s last run.

The hopefuls will be cooped up for 14 weeks – longer than ever before.

Producers want to concentrate on fun and games, rather than doom and gloom.

I Like the sound of these :thumbs:

cpullin
22-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Davina-esc!!!!!!! omg please!!! i love her!!

AJ.
22-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Sounds really good, hope its true.

14 weeks :elephant:

LovePod = that thing that looks like an owl in the garden?

Smithy
22-05-2010, 11:59 PM
So basically theres gonna be like 3 pictures of Davina in the enitre house :P

Rob!
23-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Well, I'm up for fun...but I hope Big Brother is a teensy bit evil too....

biggestbrother
23-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Bit weird ot just have a picture of old Davina slapped on the wall. I think it'll be her quotes like in the picture she tweeted weeks ago.