PDA

View Full Version : Tasks and Twists for BB11

blackgloves
24-05-2010, 08:27 PM
People can post what they would like to see happen task and twist wise. Some ideas of mine :

- Housemates play similiar Million Pound Drop Live but with their own prize fund and housemates. Four housemates will be up for eviction (chosen by public), the other housemates will play with them. Get a question wrong in round 3 and a housemate will fall through a trap door, with money placed on it and be evicted with whatever money housemates had placed on it.

- For a shopping task, housemates have to run a 24 hour BB News station, reporting on developments from the previous week. Bitches beware! A newsflash of your poolside conversation could lead to problems!

luvjustin
24-05-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm an avid BB watcher and I can't remember this one being done before.

Its really simple.

Normal nominations on the monday.

Tuesday; tell the housemates who are NOT up for eviction that it is THEM that are up. Let them believe this all week and then let Davina announce who is really up for eviction on the friday just before she says who is going.

That's not messing with the formula too much, just not letting the housemates know that they are up for eviction.

southblue
24-05-2010, 08:53 PM

Its really simple.

Tuesday; tell the housemates who are NOT up for eviction that it is THEM that are up. Let them believe this all week and then let Davina announce who is really up for eviction on the friday just before she says who is going.

That's not messing with the formula too much, just not letting the housemates know that they are up for eviction.

That would have been a good one for fake week. Personally I don't like anything that messes around with Nominations really.

I'd like to see some really challenging tasks with real consequences and rewards. Perhaps take alcohol and tobacco off the shopping list and make HMs work for it.
For example, they could cycle the equivalent distance to South Africa in a set time (I think something similar was done in an earlier BB). If they achieve it then they get beer and are able to watch a world cup game. Fail and they lose their shopping budget.
And none of these mini individual tasks giving them a second chance to win items - they must learn to treat these tasks with respect.

serensilver
24-05-2010, 08:54 PM
give them tasks so that they sre not in bed when the live feed comes on at night lol! theres nothing worse than waiting for the feed and it comes on and they are all snoring!!!

Hide and seek task! 2 games of hide and seek whichever 4 housemates are found last in the 2 rounds are up for eviction!

southblue
24-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Hide and seek task! 2 games of hide and seek whichever 4 housemates are found last in the 2 rounds are up for eviction!

Surely you mean found first?

dawa
25-05-2010, 12:20 AM
I like the tasks where someone has to be around 24 hours a day for a while to complete it.

camertone
25-05-2010, 06:18 AM
great idea if they were 2 houses and then unite them later on, make 2 houses compete head to head.

i also like the idea of immunity challenge every week, nominated housemates compete, win and nominate someone to replace him/her.

it is done in other bb, but not in uk version.

southblue
25-05-2010, 11:47 AM
great idea if they were 2 houses and then unite them later on, make 2 houses compete head to head.

i also like the idea of immunity challenge every week, nominated housemates compete, win and nominate someone to replace him/her.

it is done in other bb, but not in uk version.

2 houses would be good if each house didn't know that the other existed. But I doubt the producers would go to that much trouble for the last BB.

Immunity challenge could be a very good idea. Remember Grace in the waiting task - she was desperate to win, this was good viewing IMO. However, you can't guarantee that you'd always get HMs that wanted to win.

LaLaLand
25-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Mystery box appears in the living room with 12 keys in, 10 black, 2 white.

Pull a black key - you have the right to evict one housemate on the spot and gain (fake) "immunity to the final".

The two evicted housemates are then evicted but are informed they are to return for the final week of the series and are still eligible to win due to the fact they was no public presence involved in their removal. & on their return, the two housemates who chose to evict them will be immediately evicted themselves.

A bit sh*tty, but it could shake up the power-hungry members of the house and/or the two people who helped the two evictees get a pass to the final week.

Brekkie
25-05-2010, 12:38 PM

Its really simple.

They did that back in BB6 in one of the simplest but best twists ever - but with the simple twist of telling them beforehand that they would lie to them twice during the week. The first lie was telling them nominations were optional, the second lie was telling the HMs that the people who nominated would be up for eviction.

It was so obvious that none of the housemates really worked it out - they all talked about the possibility, but concluded the nominations were too important for BB to lie about. It all climaxed in the best eviction night ever when Davina spoke to the house and revealed the names of the people who were actually up for eviction, and then in a further twist the HMs had to vote who would be evicted out of the top two.

AJ.
25-05-2010, 12:39 PM
give them tasks so that they sre not in bed when the live feed comes on at night lol! theres nothing worse than waiting for the feed and it comes on and they are all snoring!!!

Yeah that would be good! If you mean first found.

Brekkie
25-05-2010, 01:50 PM
It would be good for the weekly tasks to last 3-5 days again, not just from Tuesday morning to Wednesday afternoon. And no "costume breaks" etc. - if it's a continuous task, it continues, without breaks.

BB4 had the right idea - a Saturday Challenge (in that series for the Rewards Room) and then a weekly task that ran Sunday to Wednesday - often continuous. BB5 - BB7 tended to run the weekly tasks from Mon-Wed, sometimes overspilling to Thursday, but since BB8 they've often been just two day affairs.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
25-05-2010, 01:52 PM
id like to see a random task week. like try to drink a pint of undiluted ribena or wrestle a kangaroo

Beastie
25-05-2010, 01:55 PM

Pull a black key - you have the right to evict one housemate on the spot and gain (fake) "immunity to the final".

The two evicted housemates are then evicted but are informed they are to return for the final week of the series and are still eligible to win due to the fact they was no public presence involved in their removal. & on their return, the two housemates who chose to evict them will be immediately evicted themselves.

A bit sh*tty, but it could shake up the power-hungry members of the house and/or the two people who helped the two evictees get a pass to the final week.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

No.

BigBrotherfan4ever
25-05-2010, 03:18 PM

100% agree with you serensilver, there nothing worse than putting on the LF & they're all snoring there heads off:mad:

billy123
29-05-2010, 01:18 PM

absolute noob