PDA

View Full Version : Noirin Pete was Glorified yet Noirin was Vilified

ILoveTRW
24-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Just been watching back BB7 and I only just realised how much pete was glorified for all the girls he had on the go yet Noirin was vilified :(

Pete Had:
Aislenye, Nikki, Lea, Lisa and Jenny
Note that he slept in the same bed with all of them except Jenny and kiss all of them except Jenny and Lisa (who he did actually give a lap dance to)

Noirin Had:
Angel, Marcus, Sree, Siavash, Isaac and Tom
And yet she only kissed Siavash and Isaac (who was her boyfriend anyway)

ohh and Noirin was the star of BB10

InOne
24-05-2010, 10:48 PM
You only like Noirin cos she was with Isaac who was in TRW

ILoveTRW
24-05-2010, 10:51 PM
You only like Noirin cos she was with Isaac who was in TRW

nope I always like Noirin from the beginning (I even put £10 on her in the first week), and this was before i had even put 2 and 2 together to work out that she was on the real world

InOne
24-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Pete was more viewer friendly than her. She came across as a bitch really.

ILoveTRW
24-05-2010, 10:54 PM

its simply because she was a women and he was a man

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
24-05-2010, 10:55 PM
pete really pissed me off, noirin was a bitch but at least she wasnt fake like pete

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
24-05-2010, 10:55 PM
probably didnt even have tourettes

ILoveTRW
24-05-2010, 10:56 PM

lol

InOne
24-05-2010, 10:56 PM

Yes but he wasn't arrogant about it or anything, he played it cool.

KingPrawn
25-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Yes but he wasn't arrogant about it or anything, he played it cool.

I suspect that he fancied Imogen and Grace, but neither were interested in him so he never liked them.

Pete liked to be made a fuss of 24/7. If they did not pay him much attention, he didn't like them.

Interestingly, most of the women liked Sezer. Richard called the women 'Sezer's Harem'. I bet that is why he disliked Sezer so much.

Stu
25-05-2010, 10:56 AM
People react differently to different characters. Sad truth of Reality TV. I like them both. I personally believe that, no matter how worked up people get during BB, no housemate is a 'bad' person, rare exceptions aside [Sophia BB10 and Charly BB8 being two rotten apples, for example].

ElProximo
25-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Boirin was easily one of the ****tiest most despicable HMs and a genuine sociopath who will do nothing but use people until she is about 28

More fascinating is the bizarre 'moral relativism'. Who cares what Pete did or did not do or get called on?
Does that make Noirin any less of an undeserving piece of ****?
Is that how you live life?
By what someone else did?
Stalin mass-murdered more so Hitler shouldn't be criticized?
Retarded.

Yikes.. I didn't think I'd ever have to hear about that horrible 'woman' anymore. I won't even see a picture of that face without feeling a little disgusted ugh.

Good luck in life

ILoveTRW
25-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Boirin was easily one of the ****tiest most despicable HMs and a genuine sociopath who will do nothing but use people until she is about 28

More fascinating is the bizarre 'moral relativism'. Who cares what Pete did or did not do or get called on?
Does that make Noirin any less of an undeserving piece of ****?
Is that how you live life?
By what someone else did?
Stalin mass-murdered more so Hitler shouldn't be criticized?
Retarded.

Yikes.. I didn't think I'd ever have to hear about that horrible 'woman' anymore. I won't even see a picture of that face without feeling a little disgusted ugh.

Good luck in life

god your boring, totally misunderstood the original post

Stu
25-05-2010, 11:17 AM
:joker:

GypsyGoth
25-05-2010, 11:20 AM

:laugh2:

BBDodge
25-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Because Pete had a big willy.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
25-05-2010, 11:40 PM

thats deep

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
25-05-2010, 11:41 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/10/29/129013166916466719.jpg

Zippy
26-05-2010, 12:01 AM
pete really pissed me off, noirin was a bitch but at least she wasnt fake like pete

Pete's not fake. He seems to be exactly the same out of the house as he was inside. And you can tell from his large group of friends that he's a really decent guy.

Just because he didn't deny wanting to win. Pardon him for being honest!

Mac Hiavellian
27-05-2010, 11:46 PM

Lol. Seriously, that did get him some votes. I know shallow, shallow people.

Pete was favourite from Day 1, any feelings the girls showed towards him were just put down to his 'playful, zany' personality, and there were many big characters in BB7 such as Nikki, Aisleyne, Richard, Glyn and so there appeared to be mroe going on and there was less pressure on him.
People sympathised with Noirin during the creepy Sree thing, then thought Marcus was doing the same, but they turned on her after the Siavash romance came from nowhere and then fizzled out when she ran straight back to Isaac (who was her ex, rather than her current bf). Also, because this happened nearer the end of BB10 and there were less HMs there was more pressure put on Noirin to hold the show together.

Beastie
27-05-2010, 11:50 PM
I think Noirin was fine with the guys.. but without the guys besotting over her she would have faded into the background. Pete had the girls but was also entertaining.

Mac Hiavellian
27-05-2010, 11:53 PM
I think Noirin was fine with the guys.. but without the guys besotting over her she would have faded into the background. Pete had the girls but was also entertaining.

That's true. In her eviction interview Norin admitted she did play them along a little, but in her defence they all reacted stupidly. Like when Marcus had his little silent protest lol

Speedster
09-06-2010, 03:44 PM

Yep. If you think about it, double standards have always been very popular with the BB watching public.

I get loads of abuse on the C4 BB boards every time I point something double standardsesque out.

Tiffany
09-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Just been watching back BB7 and I only just realised how much pete was glorified for all the girls he had on the go yet Noirin was vilified :(

Pete Had:
Aislenye, Nikki, Lea, Lisa and Jenny
Note that he slept in the same bed with all of them except Jenny and kiss all of them except Jenny and Lisa (who he did actually give a lap dance to)

Noirin Had:
Angel, Marcus, Sree, Siavash, Isaac and Tom
And yet she only kissed Siavash and Isaac (who was her boyfriend anyway)

ohh and Noirin was the star of BB10

Very true, women are always told off for things that men are congratulated for....

armand.kay
26-02-2012, 06:07 PM
It helps in bb when you have a disability.

Flamingjoe
26-02-2012, 07:14 PM

:laugh2:

reece(:
27-07-2012, 12:37 PM
and Noirin was better than Pete in a million ways, so entertaining

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
27-07-2012, 12:48 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/10/29/129013166916466719.jpg

:bored:

Munchkins
27-07-2012, 01:00 PM
I really disliked pete :/, and knowing he would win, ruined any suspense in the series

Omah
27-07-2012, 02:18 PM

Summed up nicely ..... :pipe: