PDA

View Full Version : Chris Moyles' info on BB11

Spike
25-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Just listening to The Chris Moyles Show
Chris has a friend working on the series, his friend started back at work yesterday and says the house looks 'mega' and Chris seems to think that it is launching on a Friday

Also he wants to spend the night in the house with Davina before the series begins.

Not much I know but at least its something.

Jack_
25-05-2010, 06:11 AM
I was just about to post the same thing LOL.

I hope they get Davina on as a guest soon, their interviews with her are always great.

Spike
25-05-2010, 06:17 AM
Yeah I would guess Davina will be on in the next few weeks, especially if they are going to go to the house

ILoveTRW
25-05-2010, 09:30 AM
probably the best news we have had yet
last year Chris couldnt give two ****s about bb after the disaster of bb9, he couldnt even be bothered to visit the house before it started which he had done almost every year.
so he never really plugged it in his show to his 6 million listeners
but obviously he seems up beat about the new series so this might boost the viewing figures back up

Jack_
25-05-2010, 09:35 AM
last year Chris couldnt give two ****s about bb after the disaster of bb9, he couldnt even be bothered to visit the house before it started which he had done almost every year.
but obviously he seems up beat about the new series so this might boost the viewing figures back up

7.88m listeners now :spin2:

Dom from the show also said that he'd seen one of the billboards, and it said 'The Big Send-Off' and 'Starts in June', which we already knew.

Stu
25-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Yeah as much as I hate Chris he was one of the few remaining links between Big Brother and popular culture.