PDA

View Full Version : Ariel close ups of the big brother house

bigbrotherisback2009
26-05-2010, 08:09 AM
on the website " rex " if you save the picture to the picture to " my pictures " you can zoom in and see the house :)) !!

ive noticed there is a wall of windows and another wall but goining into the wall check out the pics here .. but you cannot click on them you have to save them as a picture and zoom in :))
http://www.rexfeatures.com/set/1184515

** i know these pictures have already been posted but we wernt able to see them before !!!

craiga1993
26-05-2010, 08:13 AM
New satellite pics of the big brother house :))

is there meant to be pictures in this thread?? cuz i can't see anything :conf:

bigbrotherisback2009
26-05-2010, 08:14 AM
is there meant to be pictures in this thread?? cuz i can't see anything :conf:

sorry i was trying to write something but like its posted instead sorry :))

ILoveTRW
26-05-2010, 08:16 AM
we have all already seen these, like last week

bigbrotherisback2009
26-05-2010, 08:17 AM
i know but did you see them properly ?? if you look closely you can see the garden lay out !!!

ILoveTRW
26-05-2010, 08:19 AM
i know but did you see them properly ?? if you look closely you can see the garden lay out !!!

Then there not new and you knew that they were not new
*facepalm*
some people really need to stop taking the piss with their deliberately misleading titles

bigbrotherisback2009
26-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Happy noww ??

ILoveTRW
26-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Happy noww ??

no put "Ariel close ups of the big brother house"

ILoveTRW
26-05-2010, 08:24 AM
now thats better :)

bigbrotherisback2009
26-05-2010, 08:28 AM
:)) thankss :))

janaddy86
26-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Why post them again???

bigbrotherisback2009
26-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Ahh !! haha i just wanted people to look at them closely .. !!!

janaddy86
26-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Ahh !! haha i just wanted people to look at them closely .. !!!

Yeah well that's already been done when they first came out 6 days ago too :tongue:

Kazakh
26-05-2010, 08:48 AM
Washing up liquid involved? Or do you mean aerial? Dude?

Stu
26-05-2010, 08:49 AM
We already zoomed in when they were first posted like a week ago. It doesn't really help anything because it's still blurry as hell.

I think most of us knew that the zoom feature existed on PC's.

bbnut
26-05-2010, 09:23 AM
I've never known a forum so hung up on thread titles etc, chill out!!

An easier option was to open the link then zoom internet explorer to 400%, still blurry but no need for saving or mucking about and you can still work out whats going on.

But I'll still say thanks for the info for anyone who hasn't seen them or can't zoom in.

Patrick
26-05-2010, 10:32 AM
No its blurry, doesnt help in the slightest.

elliebrew
26-05-2010, 10:57 AM

An easier option was to open the link then zoom internet explorer to 400%, still blurry but no need for saving or mucking about and you can still work out whats going on.

But I'll still say thanks for the info for anyone who hasn't seen them or can't zoom in.

I know this place gets so wound up and hung up on thread titles and correct rooms and even when someone posts news they think is new the reaction is scathing. Tbh is getting old

bbnut
26-05-2010, 11:48 AM
I know this place gets so wound up and hung up on thread titles and correct rooms and even when someone posts news they think is new the reaction is scathing. Tbh is getting old

:wavey:I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it!

janaddy86
26-05-2010, 11:51 AM

:wavey:I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it!

I think some people might be more used to the stricter regimes of other boards where multiple threads on the same topics etc are discouraged.

Glenn.
26-05-2010, 11:52 AM

Your the main culprit for doing this?

ILoveTRW
26-05-2010, 12:07 PM

but its not like its being done by mistake, the fact is that people are deliberately posting misleading titles to get people to look at there threads

bbnut
26-05-2010, 12:51 PM
I think some people might be more used to the stricter regimes of other boards where multiple threads on the same topics etc are discouraged.

but its not like its being done by mistake, the fact is that people are deliberately posting misleading titles to get people to look at there threads

Then don't feed the trolls. No point in getting wound up about it. I'm a member of 9 boads and none of them are as uptight as this one, hence why I rarely post here.

I agree multiple posts are unnecessary and annoying, but in this case the OP was genuinely trying to be helpful and was berated for it. No need for it IMO.

janaddy86
26-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Then don't feed the trolls. No point in getting wound up about it. I'm a member of 9 boads and none of them are as uptight as this one, hence why I rarely post here.

I agree multiple posts are unnecessary and annoying, but in this case the OP was genuinely trying to be helpful and was berated for it. No need for it IMO.

:)