PDA

View Full Version : I'm disappointed at this year

_Seth
03-06-2010, 10:44 PM
:sad:

Here are my issues with the series this year:

There were way too many dance acts. It would have been ok if they didn't SHOW so many during the audition episodes, and if they just had all the dance acts together in only one of the live shows.
There weren't enough death defying acts. You know, like when people stick swords down their throats like while doing a handstand.... that's thrilling, where you're on the edge of your seat

Boothy
03-06-2010, 10:53 PM
I agree about the dance acts. It just gets boring after a bit. You can see why loads of dancers entered though with George and Diversity winning the last 2 series.

I generally thing it's been quite good talent wise. Everynight so far this week I thin 3/4 acts deserve to go through to the final.

Stacey.
03-06-2010, 10:56 PM
i agree about the dance acts. there's been far too many similar ones this year.
i quite like the dangerous acts though. it's interesting and keeps you watching.

Tina and Chandi are my favourites because they're a bit of a different sort of act to everything else we're seeing.

_Seth
04-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Spelbound were the ones who wore the matching yellow cardigans like old grannies, right? They said they were unique... wtf was so different about them? Nothing. They didn't stand out like they said they did. :S

Boothy
04-06-2010, 02:23 AM
Spelbound were the ones who wore the matching yellow cardigans like old grannies, right? They said they were unique... wtf was so different about them? Nothing. They didn't stand out like they said they did. :S

Tha was Peridot. Spelbound were the gymnasts.

Boothy
04-06-2010, 02:23 AM
But I agree about Peridot, they were exactly the same as Diversity and Flawless from last year. :sleep:

Stacey.
04-06-2010, 02:25 AM
nah, i thought Peridot were the best dance act this year tbh. they were actually different and really talented.

_Seth
04-06-2010, 02:30 AM
Right, Peridot... :) I don't see what's so different about them.

I want Spelbound to win. <3

AJ.
04-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Spellbound are the only really talented people in the competition imo.

keithafc
04-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Peridot made themselves to look like complete mugs.

I agree about the dance acts. Far too many of them, why they allowed so many of them is beyond me. Basically, most of them are just throwing their arms in the air, moving the legs a bit and making sure they all do it at the same time..

Nothing creative about it.

Firewire
04-06-2010, 05:47 AM
Spelbound are actually amazing.

And Stevie Starr made me on the edge of my seat lol. I do think there're too many dance acts this year though. I would like the impressionist guy Paul to win.

ElProximo
04-06-2010, 08:34 AM
I have never been that interested in the dance acts and I agree there have been too many (or too many shown to us?).

It does seem like they are being a little clever this year keeping a few of the great acts away from us. I suspect they have.
Spreading the wealth so to speak.
I hope.

LeatherTrumpet
04-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Is Will Young out yet?