PDA

View Full Version : Spellbound 3 coaches and pros?

LeatherTrumpet
06-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Twist and Pulse are 2 geezars in their bedrooms against athletes with at least 3 coaches?

how is that fair?

T&P should have won

Tom4784
06-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Spelbound were the better act overall I thought, Miles ahead of everything else on the finale although the standard of most acts were high. There aren't any rules against being profesionally trained. Look at Paul Potts he had elite training prior to BGT if I recall.

Twist and Pulse did extremely well considering they were first on. I was expecting Tobias to come 2nd.

Shasown
06-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Before they became Twist and Pulse they were individually members of Mystical and Peridot. Who cares I dont, nor do i care that gymnasts have coaches, in fact I would expect a group of gymnasts to have some coaches.

As for your thread title, a touch misleading "pros" would indicate they were professional athletes, do you have any information on their earnings? And their name is "SPELBOUND" -one L

If you want to have a winge about unfairness then look at the fact that dance acts (except Tina and Chandi) impersonators etc were expected to come up with new routines while singers only had to do a different song and in one case a certain singer sang the same song she had used in a previous round.

LeatherTrumpet
06-06-2010, 02:17 PM
All the team currently hold, or have held British National titles in their individual groupings with some of them winning European and World medals.

They have competed for their club and for Great Britain all over Europe with 6 of them competing for GB in Taiwan at the last World Games which is an Olympic style event for non-Olympic events.

?

Shasown
06-06-2010, 02:21 PM
All the team currently hold, or have held British National titles in their individual groupings with some of them winning European and World medals.

They have competed for their club and for Great Britain all over Europe with 6 of them competing for GB in Taiwan at the last World Games which is an Olympic style event for non-Olympic events.

?

Which just goes to show they have talent.

Fancy them winning a talent contest. Well me gently.

LeatherTrumpet
06-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Which just goes to show they have talent.

Fancy them winning a talent contest. Well k me gently.

all sports people have talent at their chosen sport and that is why it is sport

they should be banned

Shasown
06-06-2010, 02:51 PM
all sports people have talent at their chosen sport and that is why it is sport

they should be banned

Did LT lose a bet with Mrs LT? Is that what this is all about? LT Towers is not a place of love and harmony today then?

LeatherTrumpet
06-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Did LT lose a bet with Mrs LT? Is that what this is all about? LT Towers is not a place of love and harmony today then?

Mrs LT does not watch BGT

LT Towers is leaking today

Shasown
06-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Mrs LT does not watch BGT

LT Towers is leaking today

Sorry to hear that LT, have you got enough buckets?

Tescos Elgin have them on special offer this week, should imagine they will also be on offer over at the Ness.

Mops too.

Angus
06-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Twist and Pulse are 2 geezars in their bedrooms against athletes with at least 3 coaches?

how is that fair?

T&P should have won

It isn't a sympathy show it's a talent show. The right act won on the night.

LeatherTrumpet
06-06-2010, 03:59 PM
It isn't a sympathy show it's a talent show. The right act won on the night.

then why have on a old dog

and Tina and Chandray

LeatherTrumpet
06-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Sorry to hear that LT, have you got enough buckets?

Tescos Elgin have them on special offer this week, should imagine they will also be on offer over at the Ness.

Mops too.

I shall be in Tescos in Elgin at the end of the month (golf hol)

LiquidGold
25-06-2010, 01:31 AM

how is that fair?

T&P should have won

erm alot of acts have coaches! :joker: that dont mean anything . and spell bound were the best im soo glad they won :thumbs2: