PDA

View Full Version : do you think the Hm's and the producers will bother given us a great show?

arsenalforever
06-06-2010, 10:58 PM
For the Hm's they've seen that BB no longer gets you even a short amount of fame they crave so will they even bother trying to entertain us and seen as its the last BB will the producers even bother trying to waste their money on a show not returning.

A question i will throw out to you

If you were in the producer's shoes or the Hm's would you bother?

Beastie
06-06-2010, 11:00 PM
If I was a housemate I would bother.. I would be like!! yahoooooo!

If I was a producer I think I would be great choosing which housemates to go in!! try and plan loads of tasks and shizz.

I think they are trying their best.. come on POSITIVE!! the show has not even started yet!

Jordan.
06-06-2010, 11:06 PM
I think the producers will try make it there best, its obvious they are trying to give it the best send off from the success of CBB and all the advertising they have done, i suppose we will just have to see how the series goes and with the hms i think they will be even more desperate then ever with this been their last chance to get some fame i just hope the producers have picked normal people who just want to go in there have fun, give it a good send off and go back to their lifes :).

arsenalforever
06-06-2010, 11:08 PM
If I was a housemate I would bother.. I would be like!! yahoooooo!

If I was a producer I think I would be great choosing which housemates to go in!! try and plan loads of tasks and shizz.

I think they are trying their best.. come on POSITIVE!! the show has not even started yet!

You should tell that to the Hm's beast cause for me ever since BB6 they've only ever been in the show not to entertain us but get a career. I'm not positive ever since BB7 the shows have been weak at best and i hang in hopefully that BB11 will been great from start to finish and will go out with a good winner at least.

MusicMan
06-06-2010, 11:09 PM
I would absolutely bother :)

I have a great feeling about this series, they're going all out I reckon

Jayson
06-06-2010, 11:10 PM
I think it's obvious from the house that they are putting a lot of effort in this series, and the HM's will definitely bother, otherwise they wouldn't go in :p

arsenalforever
06-06-2010, 11:10 PM
I think the producers will try make it there best, its obvious they are trying to give it the best send off from the success of CBB and all the advertising they have done, i suppose we will just have to see how the series goes and with the hms i think they will be even more desperate then ever with this been their last chance to get some fame i just hope the producers have picked normal people who just want to go in there have fun, give it a good send off and go back to their lifes :).

I would like if we had a BB3 type of house with normal and strange mixed together and not lose the bestHm's early we could be onto a winner but i don't se it sadly.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
06-06-2010, 11:12 PM
they better had lol

Kerry
I think they may try too hard and it's gonna look even more fake than before

Glenn.
I think there will be a great atomsphere in the house this year. The HM's know they are the last HM's to ever go in there. Plus if the producers stick to their words and promise us a carnival this year, it will be immense.

arsenalforever
I think it's obvious from the house that they are putting a lot of effort in this series, and the HM's will definitely bother, otherwise they wouldn't go in :p

I love the adverts they've done this year and they did put a bit of Effort into that

I think these Hm's might get a bit of fame seen as its a last BB but we need a god nto great BB to go out in a big way

30stone
06-06-2010, 11:14 PM
For the Hm's they've seen that BB no longer gets you even a short amount of fame they crave so will they even bother trying to entertain us and seen as its the last BB will the producers even bother trying to waste their money on a show not returning.

I believe the housemates will just be more normal after seeing you get minimal fame off it.

And maybe we will have a bit more realism.

And as for producers based on the house they have already spent more than they did on bb10 budget..

They want to go out on a high.

Mac Hiavellian
06-06-2010, 11:15 PM
The HMs should be like the BB1-5 lot and see it as a holiday experience so they can stay up late and chat, play practical jokes on one another, chant the "You have been evicted na na na na hey, na na na na" chant and see eachother as future friends/enemies/frienemies
That's what I'd do if I were in it

arsenalforever
I think they may try too hard and it's gonna look even more fake than before

If they start sending in ex-hm's or gF's/bf'sand family member of Hm's then it will suck. Just keep it less twisty and more straightforward like the early B's

30stone
Hope there is more likable characters this year too.

Bb10 had basically no one that i warmed to quickly i never really liked any of them.

arsenalforever
06-06-2010, 11:19 PM
The HMs should be like the BB1-5 lot and see it as a holiday experience so they can stay up late and chat, play practical jokes on one another, chant the "You have been evicted na na na na hey, na na na na" chant and see eachother as future friends/enemies/frienemies
That's what I'd do if I were in it

I would love that too but i think those years are gone
I think too many Hm's since those years have been too self absorbed in themself's and its become a bit nasty too. i missed those late nights chats too( i give Marcus from BB10 due he did try to get others to stay up late but theyb would bother). Practical jokes have turned into a excuse for Hm's to vote for someone to be put up for eviction so i doubt we seen anything like that.

Mac Hiavellian
06-06-2010, 11:25 PM
I would love that too but i think those years are gone
I think too many Hm's since those years have been too self absorbed in themself's and its become a bit nasty too. i missed those late nights chats too( i give Marcus from BB10 due he did try to get others to stay up late but theyb would bother). Practical jokes have turned into a excuse for Hm's to vote for someone to be put up for eviction so i doubt we seen anything like that.

Sadly true. Whenever BB tries to go back-to-basics it fails but if they aim for this sort of 'holiday mentality' mixed with eventful tasks it's worth a shot and from the interviews so far it gives me hope
That's the main downside to practical joking nowadays. Imagine if we had another BB4 bunch that couldn't think of reasons to nominate so they based it on pranks lol

Shasown
07-06-2010, 12:29 AM
The housemates will still hope it brings them fame and of course the prize money.

The producers will want the series to go out on a high because they still want to work afterwards if the series is a big fail it wont look too good on their CV. And lets face it they may need a good CV if the series is a fail Endemol will be pretty unforgiving. As a bad series is bad news for any and every future productions they try to sell or renegotiate contracts on.

ElProximo
07-06-2010, 02:15 AM
A question i will throw out to you
If you were in the producer's shoes or the Hm's would you bother?

Little do we know we already saw what will (err.. did) happen....

It was BB9 where rumour first floated they may very well be making their last season.
They did a great job and anyone involved could have been proud to list that on their resume. Editors, presenters, creatives and it ended with a wonderful 'last hurrah' triumphant sort of feeling.
IF the series had ended (as rumoured) right then and there it would have been perfect.

BB10 was when they did know (although not yet officially) that they had two more seasons.
It showed!
Some had retired, others took their CVs (with great BB9 credits) and moved on. The entire season seemed to be slapped together at the last minute by whoever was 'not on summer vacation' at C4.
Even the house itself was made from materials and props left-over from what didn't make it in all the previous seasons.
Remember the 'youtube selection scheme' that was actually abandoned about 3/4s through?
OK
So BB10 was a rubbish season but I want to believe for the good intention of saving their best for last.
They knew BB11 was the last hurrah. I believe they saved it all up for this.
Like BB9 they are going to really show us what they got!

And Shawsown agrees with me (for once) that no matter what the producers feelings about BB or the audience were - most of them want keep their career moving and even better themselves.
Even if they hated BB they will put the top effort if only for their CVs and one last golden stage to show their best.

If they can match BB9 in terms of quality and professionalism and creativity then I will be entirely happy.

Help us all if this does fall apart into a BB10 ****fest ugh.