PDA

View Full Version : "Best of the best" set for Big Brothers finale

Mrluvaluva
09-06-2010, 04:18 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t277/avulavulrm/Eye2.jpg

Phil Edgar-Jones has announced a twist for the final series of Big Brother.

As soon as the winner of Big Brother is announced on August 24th, they will be joined by ex housemates to compete in the ultimate quest, to be the "best of the best".

According to the official Channel 4 website: "These housemates, who will be made up of ex-Celebrity Big Brother and other previous housemates, will then battle it out to be crowned the 'Ultimate Housemate'. This title will be awarded as part of the Big Brother's final show on Friday 10 September."

Speaking to The Suns TV Biz, Mr Jones said: "It's a bittersweet moment with Big Brother ending, but the Ultimate Champion will ensure we end on a high."

"As well as finding fans' favourite housemate, it will also be a trip down memory lane as they discuss experiences in the house."

"It will be a nostalgic treat for people who love the show and remind us why it was so great."

Although no ex housemates have apparently been contacted yet, the shows bosses will reportedly be approaching them from tomorrow.

Channel 4 stated on their website: "The housemates will be made up of some of the best characters from all the Big Brother series'. We would like your comments on the Channel 4 website as to who you think these housemates should be. Your views will be taken into account by the Big Brother Executive Producers."

Head on over to the official website at www.channel4.com/bigbrother to have your say.

zotler.
09-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Like I said earlier, if this is done right, and they choose the right housemates... This will be great. They mess up, then it will just ruin the final.

ILoveTRW
09-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Best idea ever, those 3 last weeks are going to be a blast

Patrick
09-06-2010, 04:41 PM
The final night of BB11 is on my birthday LOL