PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Housemate bio: Nathan Dunn

James
09-06-2010, 08:00 PM
NATHAN

This jack the lad, rugby player claims to be Yorkshire's answer to Liam Gallagher and likes to be the life and soul of the party…but still lives at home with his grandparents.
He attended private school until the age of 11 but deliberately failed his exams so he could attend the local comprehensive with his friend. At school he was the self proclaimed class clown always acting up. Up until the age of 18 he was 17 and a half stone.

He says he's happy go lucky and the loud mouth within his group of friends, always playing pranks. On a night out he once ended up walking round Leeds city centre with no clothes on with only two takeaway menu's to hide his modesty.
Bigots, intelligent bullies and lies make him angry. He believes he knows how to play people and if he doesn't get what he wants from one person he'll make sure he'll get it from another.

He's single now after losing the love of his life two years ago after he was too much of a lad to commit - he claims he could have his pick of the best looking girls around but his stupidity always messes it up. His biggest crush is Charity Dingle from Emmerdale and he once gave Channelle Hayes his phone number but she never called.

Chels
13-06-2010, 01:34 PM
:lovedup:

Kerry
15-06-2010, 11:10 PM
One of my faves so far. Down to earth, says it like it is and no airs and graces for the cameras sake. Just wish he stayed up a bit later. He seems to have gone to bed by night LF

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-06-2010, 10:36 AM
One of my faves so far. Down to earth, says it like it is and no airs and graces for the cameras sake. Just wish he stayed up a bit later. He seems to have gone to bed by night LF

Totally agree with everything you've said, he's my favourite at the moment:hugesmile:

Chels
16-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Agree with you Jaye, I think we need BB to get him on the booze soon to get more out of him.