PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Smith For CBB!

Arneldo
30-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Anna Nicole Smith has reportedly sparked a bidding war - with two reality TV shows desperate to sign the busty blonde. .

Rival bosses were vying to sign the sexy star for British programmes 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' and 'Celebrity Big Brother'.

The 37-year-old - who notoriously married a billionaire pensioner - eventually opted for 'Big Brother'.

A friend revealed: "Anna was flattered that these two huge British telly shows were fighting to sign her up and she thoroughly enjoyed being at the centre of their battle".
"The money stakes were high but in the end she decided that she'd prefer staying in a house with a bunch of celebs than roughing it in a jungle" .

Anna's pal is confident the busty beauty will prove a hit with viewers.

The friend added: "She will just be her outrageous self and will certainly pull in the viewers She won't be shy about flashing her flesh.

FemaleFirst (http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/68752004.htm)

Tanser_Man
31-10-2005, 11:36 PM
All she needs in the house is a grandad and shes sorted.

Arneldo
01-11-2005, 11:42 AM
I think she will be entertaining to watch!

But i dont think she will like it at all!

James
06-11-2005, 08:40 AM
She's not all that well known in this country. She did have a sort of Osbournes style fly-on-the-wall series; I don't know if that was shown here though.

Arneldo
06-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by James
She's not all that well known in this country. She did have a sort of Osbournes style fly-on-the-wall series; I don't know if that was shown here though.

It was - i think they showed it in Sky One and i belive there repeting it on sky Three very soon.