PDA

View Full Version : John James john being a bit bitchy

LiquidGold
13-06-2010, 10:33 PM
he started on rachel a bit! :conf::shocked: saying she thinks she's bees knees etc where did all that come from????? she hasnt done anything wrong! . well he prob thinks he's bees knees himself!!!! lol it was like almost he was trying to put ben off which means john is really gay and fancies ben!!!!!!! :laugh3:

headaball
13-06-2010, 10:37 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/21733/755776-lol_que_large.jpg

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-06-2010, 10:38 PM
he was right though

LiquidGold
13-06-2010, 10:39 PM
he was right though

he's prob same himself though lol :sleep:

Jordan.
13-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Good! im sure she thinks she is actually Beyonce sometimes. JJ will sort her out.

LiquidGold
13-06-2010, 10:40 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/21733/755776-lol_que_large.jpg

well rachel hadnt done anything had she???? and im surprised he didnt pick on corin cause she's vain aswell :conf: but corin and rachel dont seem nasty atall plus im pretty sure john prob is vain and thinks he's the best

Annie
13-06-2010, 10:42 PM
I am glad he said that about her. Means he wont be hooking up with her this year and I wont have reason to cry! ha

LiquidGold
13-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Good! im sure she thinks she is actually Beyonce sometimes. JJ will sort her out.

she does look like beyonce but she hadnt done anything though thats what i dont get?!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: plus what about ben! see how men who love themselves dont get slagged down! :devil:

Stacey.
13-06-2010, 10:43 PM
i thought he said that about Sunshine :o

but i disagree with him there about Rachael

You_Tell_Me
13-06-2010, 10:45 PM
well rachel hadnt done anything had she???? and im surprised he didnt pick on corin cause she's vain aswell :conf: but corin and rachel dont seem nasty atall plus im pretty sure john prob is vain and thinks he's the best

I don't think vain at all. Attractiveness does not always equal Vanity.

LiquidGold
13-06-2010, 10:45 PM
I am glad he said that about her. Means he wont be hooking up with her this year and I wont have reason to cry! ha

i dont want him hooking up with anyone cause then its typical they'd be on heat mags , ok mags all sorts for weeks after bb sucking up all the publicity and getting all money etc usual annoying foolishness !!! when its a soo called hot couple! :rolleyes::crazy:

LiquidGold
13-06-2010, 10:47 PM
i thought he said that about Sunshine :o

but i disagree with him there about Rachael

sunshine doesnt think she's the best either ! lol godddd man! . and thanks finally someone relises rachel didnt do anything wrong! and poor girl wasnt even there to defend herself cause he said it behind her back classic bitchyness :sleep:

Stacey.
13-06-2010, 10:48 PM
sunshine doesnt think she's the best either ! lol godddd man! . and thanks finally someone relises rachel didnt do anything wrong! and poor girl wasnt even there to defend herself cause he said it behind her back classic bitchyness :sleep:

yeah i know, but it's just his opinion of her really.

they'll all speak about another housemate behind their back at some point.

Zippy
13-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Yeah you only get called a bitch when you're a female or a gay man.

Straight guys are allowed to talk about others negatively behind their backs and not get slated for it or branded a BITCH.

Blatant DOUBLE STANDARDS!

I think he's just annoyed because he senses she doesn't fancy him. Ive noticed him sniffing around her. So obvious he fancies her. And men can be right bitches when spurned.

LiquidGold
13-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Yeah you only get called a bitch when you're a female or a gay man.

Straight guys are allowed to talk about others negatively behind their backs and not get slated for it or branded a BITCH.

Blatant DOUBLE STANDARDS!

I think he's just annoyed because he senses she doesn't fancy him. Ive noticed him sniffing around her. So obvious he fancies her. And men can be right bitches when spurned.

you really think he fancies her???? i figured his type would be a blonde girl or somthing lol . well it annoys me cause like you said its double standards ! especially when they look like john! then people think ohhh but he's goodlookin and dont actually listen to what he's saying :laugh2:

Zippy
13-06-2010, 11:37 PM
you really think he fancies her???? i figured his type would be a blonde girl or somthing lol

Yep. He's mentioned several times how attractive she is. Plus I noticed a couple of times when she's been sat on the bed chatting to others he gets on behind her and starts looking at her like he wants her attention.

Blondes often go for dark types. Its that opposite attraction thing.

LiquidGold
13-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Yep. He's mentioned several times how attractive she is. Plus I noticed a couple of times when she's been sat on the bed chatting to others he gets on behind her and starts looking at her like he wants her attention.

Blondes often go for dark types. Its that opposite attraction thing.

i only saw once when he got on her bed but they all bed hop anyway lol

teabag.
14-06-2010, 12:41 PM
It is true though, she does think she's the bees knees, shes just one of them girls

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:43 PM
I don't think vain at all. Attractiveness does not always equal Vanity.

Yeah, exactly, anyone good looking is always vain straight away, I don't see how he's been acting vain at all tbh

MojoNixon
14-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Wonder why anyone did see that earlier. Pizza task. John did show that he is a worthless peace of scum. Spoiled lazy bimbo bitch.

pixee
14-06-2010, 12:48 PM
he was jealous of a man in a mole costumer cause he was getting more attention than him. And anyone man who dyes there hair, has a tan (yes i know he is originally from a hot country) and works out, probably has an element of vanity in them, just a teeny tiny bit.

Plus he just seems like a right cock that could turn quite nasty quite easily.

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Wonder why anyone did see that earlier. Pizza task. John did show that he is a worthless peace of scum. Spoiled lazy bimbo bitch.

You have a lot of anger Mojo, let it all out:devil:

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:50 PM
he was jealous of a man in a mole costumer cause he was getting more attention than him. And anyone man who dyes there hair, has a tan (yes i know he is originally from a hot country) and works out, probably has an element of vanity in them, just a teeny tiny bit.

Christ almighty he's just come from summer in Oz, did you expect him to stay in doors to avoid the tan so people wouldn't think he was vain?:conf:

MojoNixon
14-06-2010, 12:50 PM
You have a lot of anger Mojo, let it all out:devil:

Not anger, i have not let that spoiled bimbo to fool me. Just watch his ignorant stupid f face.

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Not anger, i have not let that spoiled bimbo to fool me. Just watch his ignorant stupid f face.

I love him and his stupid face:hugesmile:

arsenalforever
14-06-2010, 12:51 PM

you want a hug lol

MojoNixon
14-06-2010, 12:52 PM
I love him and his stupid face:hugesmile:

Good :xyxwave: Now go and get her little man ***** arse out from that house.

pixee
Christ almighty he's just come from summer in Oz, did you expect him to stay in doors to avoid the tan so people wouldn't think he was vain?:conf:

I did say he has come from hot country and i don't know when he arrived.

Think we just need to wait he'll go skizo at someone i think, not quite as relaxed as he makes out.

MojoNixon
you want a hug lol

I'm not Mario :xyxwave:

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Good :xyxwave: Now go and get her little man ***** arse out from that house.

No No No, he'll be there till the final:hugesmile:

MojoNixon
14-06-2010, 12:53 PM
No No No, he'll be there till the final:hugesmile:

Not :xyxwave:

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:54 PM
I did say he has come from hot country and i don't know when he arrived.

Think we just need to wait he'll go skizo at someone i think, not quite as relaxed as he makes out.

I think he said he only came over for BB, he lives in Oz as far as I know.

I think you've misjudged him tbh

MojoNixon
14-06-2010, 12:55 PM

Not misjudging anyone. Oz males are typical bimbos.

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Not :xyxwave:

Will:hugesmile:

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Not misjudging anyone. Oz males are typical bimbos.

I have heard that alright:joker:

MojoNixon
14-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Will:hugesmile:

Nothing to do with free will :hugesmile:

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Nothing to do with free will :hugesmile:

Ok then:hugesmile:

pixee
14-06-2010, 12:57 PM

Yeah we will see and i will admit if i'm wrong about him lol it is such early days yet for all.

Niamh.
14-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Yeah we will see and i will admit if i'm wrong about him lol it is such early days yet for all.

As will I :joker: Yeah it is you're right, I still haven't really committed to a favorite yet

parmnion
14-06-2010, 01:46 PM

His reaction to big brothers party twist was him uttering, "i'm speechless" To me that says a lot about him.