PDA

View Full Version : I'm liking BB11 so far (+ a few rants)

Dillinger
16-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Looks like we're in for another love/hate series, which is always the best

The group seems to have split especially quickly this year although it's still early enough for some people who havn't found their feet yet to be redeemed - Ife has shown some signs of genuine kindness and thinking about others, same with Caoimhe. As arrogant as they are they both seem like pretty mature and reasonable people.

Govan is like some kind of supervillain - he's SUCH a nob it's almost unreal.

His comments last night about Ben - 'he's not, y'know, normal, he's not working class like us' - oh really Govan?? Where's your ****ing dignity?

I'd consider myself very much working class, born and raised on a council estate in Hull, but as soon as people start throwing this 'us and them' thing around it really grates on me

Which brings me onto my favourites so far this year

Ben and Sunshine - Ben seems great, nice guy, always has something interesting to say, could sit and talk to him about anything and everything and he'd have an opinion on it, honest, no pretending he's something he isn't

Sunshine - Most of the things people find really annoying about her are things I find really endearing. She's confident (properly confident, not confident in the awkward way Rachael carries herself, as we saw in her crumble under a pretty normal conversation with JJ - looks like the first time a man has ever spoken to her like another human being)

I thought Sunshine looked like a happy normal girl having fun when she was singing Lady Gaga, I don't think she'd care less what other people think of her voice because she was doing it for herself - Compare it to Rachaels nasty comment about going out and 'singing the **** out of her'

However annoying she is I think you could tell her about it in a 1 on 1 situation and she'd just, well, talk to you about it, she isn't so insecure she needs a group of people to go and bitch about it to afterwards
So yeah, i love her <3

As for the others

Steve - Nice guy, would always be happy to sit and have a chat with him
Corin - seems nice, not the malicious type, would probably do my head in a bit

JJ - Nice guy, seems like he'd be a lot more of a laugh and easier to get along with than Nath, who seems like a nice('ish) guy but would probably bore me senseless so far

Josie - Thought she seemed really nice at first, but the more I see her the more I think meh..bit of a waste of space. Would rather sit and bitch with the nasties than bother to talk to someone quite different from herself.
Her reason for voting for Dave because of his views of gay marriage annoyed me. I'm sure she took more offence to it than Mario, who's gay, and yet somehow a friend of Daves. Oh the madness.

Dave - Bit weird - Absolutely nothing against religious people at all, mostly respect people for it a lot (Unless they're a bit...Stephan Baldwin) - but the drunk on the spirit of the holy Father thing is definitely a bit..daft. I don't think he should of mentioned it when describing himself and wearing the monk robe annoys me. Probably a lovely guy though.

Mario - Nice guy, bit of a nerd which is cool, could easily chat to him for ages - only problem is the touchy feelyness with Ben - bit too creepy

Thoughts?? Think I've judged any of them wrong?

Edit - Still need to change my sig for this year - probably something Govan/Gollum related, probably him meeting a very violent death