PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity BB - Brought forward! or new BB show!

Arneldo
15-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Channel 4 is preparing to announce details of a new daily reality show from Big Brother producers Endemol, the Media Guardian said today.

Provisional schedules indicate that a new one-hour show will air nightly on the network in a 9pm slot from Wednesday, December 7.

The website speculates that the new series of Celebrity Big Brother could be brought forward by a month to fill the space or that it could be taken by a new Big Brother spinoff currently in development.

An announcement on the show is expected tomorrow (Wednesday).

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds26266.html)

Arneldo
15-11-2005, 07:02 PM
I hope its a new BB ! I relly do! - But it may be the new series of The Games!

I read somewere that edemol were planning a new version of BB somewere in europe called : Big Brother : The Familey. Were a family will live in the BB house all having to nominatie and evict each other.

Pipergun
15-11-2005, 07:09 PM
It might be my mind playing tricks on me, but didn't they do a series in Greece or somewhere similar where both the contestants and their mums lived in the same house!? :conf:

Nightmare! :hugesmile:

Arneldo
15-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Pipergun
It might be my mind playing tricks on me, but didn't they do a series in Greece or somewhere similar where both the contestants and their mums lived in the same house!? :conf:

Yeah they did called Big Mother.- Childen were playing with there mothers - then Big Brother evicted one of all the pairs and then added a few more housemates and now its called Big Brother

JakeyBoy
16-11-2005, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by bb4eva
Originally posted by Pipergun

Yeah they did called Big Mother.- Childen were playing with there mothers - then Big Brother evicted one of all the pairs and then added a few more housemates and now its called Big Brother

That's a bit dumb, changing it like that!

James
16-11-2005, 01:14 PM
It's a reality show spoof called Space Cadets.

More here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/topic38430.htm

Z
16-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Hmmm, I can't see how they could change Big Brother enough so that it was still BB and not something else entirely...