PDA

View Full Version : I need help

sol
16-11-2005, 05:43 PM
This is quite embarrasing, please dont laugh lol

Recently i have had a manic outbreak of spots and i dont know what the hell to do, ive tried everything: Clearasil cream stuff, squeezing them, not squeezing them, eating more fruit, not eating chocolate, and nothing makes them go!!!!!!! :mad:
They're so god damn mingin and are v. unattractive.

How do i get rid of them, any advice from post-adolescents would be greatly appreciated.
O yer and ive started to notice those crators that u start getting from them so im starting to poo myself, luckily those crator things are only above my left eyebrow and aint spread across my face yet phew. but i need help before they do!!! :shocked:
Cheers :xyxwave:

Siouxsie
16-11-2005, 05:49 PM
my nephew who is eighteen had an awful problem with acne and went to the docs the doc put him on a course of antibiotics and cream (dont know what it was but he has skin like a babys bottomnow . It worked a treat took some tom,e but well worth it .
Good luck!

sol
16-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by scooby
my nephew who is eighteen had an awful problem with acne and went to the docs the doc put him on a course of antibiotics and cream (dont know what it was but he has skin like a babys bottomnow . It worked a treat took some tom,e but well worth it .
Good luck!

cheers scoobs, but does he have crator thingys? coz im turding myself im gonna get them coz when i was earlier in my teen years i used to itch them and pick them, when i didnt know they caused crators!!!!! :bawling:

Siouxsie
16-11-2005, 05:55 PM
yep he was all scabby honest !!!

sol
16-11-2005, 05:56 PM
phew :hello:

Siouxsie
16-11-2005, 08:25 PM
dont worry there is a cure

Dan_
16-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Yer I have had acne but went to the doctors and got antibiotics, they work.

SMC
17-11-2005, 11:28 AM
never suffered from spots so i wouldn't know..

Can't all be like me ( perfect ) i suppose,

sol
18-11-2005, 08:13 PM
cheers peeps, going to the doctors tommorrow to get the antibiotics, then ill be free hooraa!
btw, im alergic to clerasil i reckon cause ive been useing it very frequently lately, and my spots have got worse!!! :puzzled:
wont be using it again :bored: