PDA

View Full Version : Nominations Announced

Iceman
21-06-2010, 07:50 PM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10433/normal_big-brother_11-flowers-eye-logo-2010.jpg

4 Housemates face eviction from the Big Brother House this week. Govan, Ben, Shabby and Dave got the most amount of nominations from their fellow housemates this week. However, like last week a task will take place for one housemate to save themselves from the chop.

Can Dave escape eviction again or will one of the other 3 gain themselves another week?? Stay with www.thisisbigbrother.com to find out and have your say in our forums.

soleila
21-06-2010, 09:20 PM
ben is vile

jaimej
22-06-2010, 08:34 AM
it was hilarious watching Ben squirm when he knew his bitching was going to catch up with him and Shabby was about to call him out ... Dave Dave lets go to bed.. He was like a little girl... Note Dave who is actually behind most of it was notable in his lack of support

_Seth
22-06-2010, 10:45 AM
**** sake! They shouldn't piss around with nominations.

Sabrewulf238
22-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Hopefully Govan will be heading home

sungrass
24-06-2010, 06:18 PM
i really like them all! :hugesmile:

i hated shabby to begin with but i have recently began to find her really entertaining - i know she is stroppy etc, but there is alot she would go through if she staid in for weeks as her friendship with caoihne (whatever) is really strong, and its refreshing to see something different in the house with these 2:dance:

- the only one i cant stand is DAVE:sleep: - maaaaaaaaaan he has gotta go!
he is boorrring, weird, and - arrogant. lots of people have faith but dont need to make it their entire identity - jesus he is sooooo one dimenionsal nothing will change his mind/character, if he stays in it will be the same boring DAVE the whole way through summer - get dave out