PDA

View Full Version : JOHN JAMES a MOLE????

kaylouise
22-06-2010, 11:52 AM
As much as I really like JJ I just have this nagging feeling that he is a mole or an actor and he's working for bb. He says all the right things when it comes to women and causes a fair few of the arguements. I don't really know why I keep thinking this but it doesn't help that he's from Australia so we wouldn't have heard of him anyway. I know this is crazy but has anyone else thought the same thing???

theraven
22-06-2010, 11:56 AM
I dont think so i just think he is an idiot, however I can see where your coming from and it could well be a possibility!

daniel-lewis-1985
22-06-2010, 12:09 PM
He says all the right things when it come's to women?

Have you been watching this series? He has been nothing but rotten towards women

arsenalforever
22-06-2010, 12:10 PM
He says all the right things when it come's to women?

Have you been watching this series? He has been nothing but rotten towards women

you secretly love him don't you

kaylouise
22-06-2010, 12:15 PM
I agree he is rotten the way he treats women but when he's questioned in a discussion he just seems to say all the right things...he's prob just playing a very good game but everytime I see him I just see an actor...I prob completely wrong though :blush:

fruit_cake
22-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Rachael went in the house expecting to have JJ chase her around and when it didn't happen started pulling wierd faces at him.. Josie was talking the mickey out of him with Govan in the bed and as soon as JJ started laughing back at her she couldn't take it..

its got nothing to do with women, JJ has been good to sunshine all along and the others. Its to do with people treating him like an object and him over reacting to it.

kaylouise
22-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Rachael went in the house expecting to have JJ chase her around and when it didn't happen started pulling wierd faces at him.. Josie was talking the mickey out of him with Govan in the bed and as soon as JJ started laughing back at her she couldn't take it..

its got nothing to do with women, JJ has been good to sunshine all along and the others. Its to do with people treating him like an object and him over reacting to it.

I thought it was great the way he didn't fancy Rachel..it certainly brought her down a peg or two:hugesmile::hugesmile

MeMyselfAndI
22-06-2010, 12:30 PM

this

but rach and jose are cool