PDA

View Full Version : f off sunshine & john!!!!!!!

LiquidGold
24-06-2010, 10:59 PM
they shouldnt even of been talkin about who ben nominated cause its breaking rules yet nasty arguementative john had to interrogate him and be like " ben you want to explain it then why did you do it" . that situation could of been forgotten but nooooooo john lives off arguements and making people's lives hell! then when ben was explaining himself then john said "you dont hav to explain cause whats done is done" ohhhh you dumb twat he's explaining himself cause you made him!!!!! :shocked: .and of course sunshine becomes a more winey little bitch saying she cant trust him and blah blah . of course her and john are soooo bloody thick and none of them are actually listening to a word he's saying !!!!!!! :crazy: he said like three times that it was first few days when he nominated her and that he didnt know her properly then . well done john hope your happy for causing more depressing moments!!! he litrally loves doing this !

vesavius
24-06-2010, 11:01 PM
and breath....

Josy
24-06-2010, 11:01 PM
and breath....

:joker:

LiquidGold
24-06-2010, 11:02 PM
and breath....

:xyxwave: fine dont comment on it then

starry
24-06-2010, 11:18 PM
After tonight on LF I would say f off John, I'm tired of his paranoia.

Cristina
24-06-2010, 11:22 PM

see what I mean? enjoying all the attention? :blush:

LiquidGold
24-06-2010, 11:23 PM
After tonight on LF I would say f off John, I'm tired of his paranoia.

yeh he started the arguement !!!! notice how he's the effing centre in all of them he's such an attention seeking vindictive pig! . but i hate how sunshien became such a winey bitch why couldnt she understand ben's reasons! instead of saying she doesnt trust him! :sleep: basically john's ruined everything again

vesavius
24-06-2010, 11:24 PM

to be honest, I have a really hard time reading stuff that isnt broken up into paragraphs etc so I didnt bother.

Not trying to police you or anything, just saying.

GiRTh
24-06-2010, 11:50 PM
It beggars belief that the HM's are so unaware.

Nominations are the biggest hot topic in BB due to the paranoia of being together and the use of the nomination's process to evict people from the house. The process is used to create paranoia in the house. I bet whoever wins will discuss nominations at least twice during the course of the series but do we end up hating them? No. Its just a part of the show. The HM's need to get over it.

I felt sorry for Ben. After the revelation of losing the luxury budget it was natural for the HM's have some kind of inquest in which they would inevitably discuss what happened and thus discuss nominations, yet Ben was the only one pulled up for it. Sunshine and JJ also indirectly discussed nominations.

The producers knew they'd discussed nominations at least two days ago, yet they gave them a task that even if they won they still lost due to the rule break. It was unfair, for sure, but the HM's didn't pick up on it and the inevitable argument ensued. Very sad.

starry
24-06-2010, 11:54 PM
There isn't that much for them to talk about apart from the game once they have talked about their lives.

skkc16
24-06-2010, 11:55 PM
I agree it's quite sad really ben who didn't discuss noms initially got the stick from most housemates and those who caused the punishment came out of it unscathed

starry
24-06-2010, 11:57 PM
I agree it's quite sad really ben who didn't discuss noms initially got the stick from most housemates and those who caused the punishment came out of it unscathed

They were already suspicious of him anyway because of how he had done his gameplaying. I think this had been coming for days.