PDA

View Full Version : Govan Govan evicted

James
25-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Govan is the second housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother 11 house.

In the eviction vote, with Ben, David and Mario also nominated, Govan received 72% of the vote.

_Seth
26-06-2010, 01:31 AM
72%?

*fingersnaps*

Malza
26-06-2010, 01:32 AM
A deserved result, he can pin that to his wall of fame and shame at home

Angus
26-06-2010, 05:47 AM
Someone should remind Ben that Davina said "IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER", so for all he or any of them know, Dave or Mario might well have been the next highest voted for. Ben was saved to the last because it created more tension and build up, but I suspect he got far fewer votes than Dave certainly, and possibly Mario was the next highest. Wish they would show the HMs the percentages, 72% would give the likes of Scabby & Co a hell of a shock. They probably think it was a close thing - lol!

Angus
26-06-2010, 05:50 AM
A deserved result, he can pin that to his wall of fame and shame at home

He is going to get some stick when he goes home, because he effectively ruined his once in a lifetime experience in the last ever BB by acting like a complete and utter twat. And as for him being "only 22", can I remind people that Steve was serving his country when he had his legs blown off at the age of 19. He puts little twerps like Govan to shame. I'm fed up with age being used as an excuse for unacceptable behaviour.

Stacey.
26-06-2010, 10:21 AM
:(

joeysteele
26-06-2010, 10:40 PM
I am glad Govan got evicted and I agree that DAVINA should say the person evicted with 72% of the vote is........ in this case Govan, I thought it shocking that BB kept Ben hanging on because I think he would have had less votes to go than Dave,I know few people who like Dave but in the last week more and more are starting to like Ben.
It was also a disgrace that few congratulated Ben on remaining in too.Josie was way over the top, rediculous and 2 faced, Sunshine is the biggest whinge I have ever seen and Shabby and Caimhe deserve all they will get and I hope both are nominated next week or at least Shabby is up and goes.
I bet Ben barely got 10% of the vites to go,28% between 3 people is not many votes and they all must have got some. As I said though disgusting of BB to leave Ben in the last 2 waiting and stewing more when with 72% of the votes for Govan there was no doubt who was going and it seems the housemates have totally ignored the 'in no particular order' statement from Davina,then again maybe most of them dont know what that means anyway.

Jordan.
27-06-2010, 12:16 AM
:bigsmile:

Stacey.
27-06-2010, 12:17 AM
:(

Omg I didn't know this actually worked when I did it from my phone! Couldn't find the submit button..