PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Quotes!

Arneldo
04-12-2005, 07:04 PM
I Found these - They so Funny :

"This show has about 50m viewers right ? They'll all be fascinated to hear about their left brains and right brains"

"Who's Big Brother ?"

After first visit to the DR " Is Big Brother a computer ?"

"I feel sorry for you kids having to live like this"

"Is John bi-polar or has he had a stroke ?"

"Theses tasks, couldn't we just bake cakes ? I thought they'd have us out visiting hospitals"

Seeing Germaine lying on her bed " Are you warming a bed for someone else too ?"

This morning "Look at all that washing up, they should get someone in to do it"

(to Bez)

"You have a great voice, have you ever thought of being an opera singer"

"I thought I was coming to a castle - not this dump!"

I loved the look in Jeremys face when she read his palm and told him he only goes out with ugly girls...

Jackie: "Im glad they stopped that taking 2 people with you to the toilet."
Brigette: "It was just for the medievil thing."
Jackie: "Oh, i thought that was all the time."

kenzie " you're a really weird looking troglodyte jackie "

jackie " and you, young man, are looking for a slap "

kenzie " come on then, give it. you don't even know me "

jackie " that's so true. have you seen my handbag?"

"I can't sleep with women, it's against my nerves... I sleep with dogs, they're very comforting"

john " so jackie, what's your son up to these days?"

jackie " i don't know. he's keeping his mouth shut on that one "

to germaine " I've had some cooking lessons, this is how you crack a boiled egg"

"Later I'll teach you all how to sit in a chair. I had to fall off one to find out."

Earlier she was perched on a stool and B.N. asked if she would join the others at the table

" I'm too tired to move, anyway I'm sitting on a stool and I haven't done that before...I think I'd better see if I like it"

on her interview before entering the house .... " I've been learning to cook on TV and have learnt how to make sandwiches .... they were good "

Jackie about Jeremy: "What was he doing taking a shower? Is he crazy?"

The others "because it's morning"

Jackie "It's not morning is it?"

"Is England still on the map or have they moved it? You never know they might have had an earthquake"

To Caprice "Oh you're from California, too". "They're all a bit strange here in England"

"I'm just going to go to bed for 4 days. Check my pulse to see if I'm still alive once in a while"

"You could send a harpist in to play while we're having dinner. You could gag her"

Jackie talking to brigette in the kitchen

Brigette offers to cook her some mashed potatoes

"Well how long does it take to boil potatoes"

when Germaine was packing her suitcase and jackie asking her if she had been fired

"Big Brother is a good excuse to stay drunk for a week. I really should take three bottles of vodka, but I'm afraid I'll get an ulcer."

Jackie: "What's this?"

Bez: It's my bed, I'm letting you have it to sleep in"

Jackie: "Is that for punishment? why is it up there?"

Bez: "It's a bunk bed"

"I wonder if they'll replace her with a clown?"

Jackie "my only regret is how many times, ive been married".
Brigette " how many?
Jackie "only 4"

'so when do we go on air?'

"Is there a light here? Oh, there is a light."

Jackie on John: "Life's tough enough without being insulted by a nobody. Has he looked in the mirror lately?"

"No wonder my head hurts, I fell asleep with my earings on"

Jacke:"what do you do?"
bez:"I am a dancer in a band"
Jackie:"great you can teach me salsa"

Jackie:"I would like to nominate big brother for not having enough imagination and I would like to nominate myself as I haven't contributed enough (not true) I haven't even been to the toilet"

she goes on:
"OK then I would like to nominate bez as he has bad gums and if there is a nice kind dentist out there I am sure they can sort him out. Oh yeah and he needs to speak better english"
Lisa is trying to explain to Jackie about the eviction procedure. Jackie was worried about looking nice and wanting her eyeline pencil. Anyway Jackie didn't have a clue and the convo went something like..

Jackie - I'm not nominated
Lisa - You are nominated
Jackie - Nominated for what
Lisa - For eviction, you and John
[Lisa then walks away frustrated saying "I can't do this - i'm gonna strangle her"]

jackie "bez can barely speak english he may as well speak chinese"

Jackie: "...the little kid, what's your name?"

Kenzie (Annoyed): " 'The Little Kid' apparently"

John tells Jackie that he puts a collar with lights on his dog whilst walking at night.

Jackie 'Don't you think that's an invasion of your dog's privacy, maybe the dog doesn't want the whole world seeing them'

in the same conversation jackie reveals that she once had a dog dyed pink for an oprah show. and that when the dog's tail was tied too tight it withered and dropped off..

"people said i wasn't fit to keep a dog..."

diary room nominations bit ..... when she was asked to nominate and she said:

"oh, I don't know any of their names, dear"

Jackie says on finding out her and John are both up for eviction "oh John, and you were just getting comfortable

'Jeremy, did you order my wine?'

"where's my wine? has somebody gone to get my wine? is bigbrother bringing my wine?"

"i'm going to make some toast.
walking over to the diary room.
Brigette make me some toast"

Jackie: "They need to give me an incentive to stay like a TV in my room & champaigne"

Jackie: "Any one who watches this show night after nightafter night needs to do something with thier life"

ThaGazBoi
06-12-2005, 05:02 PM
These made me laugh!! :spin2:

BigSister
06-12-2005, 05:19 PM
my fave 1 is the harp 1:laugh:

Dan_
06-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Lol, she was an odd woman. My fav was "Is John bi-polar or has he had a stroke ?"

texbex
10-12-2005, 02:34 PM
My fave was one she went the little boy whats his name and kenzie goes the little boy apparently LOL