PDA

View Full Version : John James How stupid did his nominations make him look?

Chels
29-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Especially of his nomination of Dave, he went psycho last night on him when Dave joked he would put him up for eviction if he was nominated and won the S&R task, yet the hypocritical douche nominated him earlier that day!

What a an absolute *****ing idiot that guy is, seriously.

Chels
29-06-2010, 04:04 PM
:p

Tattooed-Biker
29-06-2010, 04:05 PM
twat bag he is

Chels
29-06-2010, 04:05 PM
twat bag he is

Exactly. Yet people like him "coz he iz fit init"

Tattooed-Biker
29-06-2010, 04:07 PM
eh he is fake... hes the type who poses with a surfboard but doesnt surf.... hence him looking like a surfer and working in a surf shop....but doesnt surf lol. its like a tattooist with no tattoos.... dont trust em

DrunkerThanMoses
29-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Exactly. Yet people like him "coz he iz fit init"

For people who dont talk slang... "Its because he is hot and cute" :sleep:

Tattooed-Biker
29-06-2010, 04:09 PM
lets hope dave sticks by his word and puts him up because it looks like dave is winning

Claymores
29-06-2010, 04:10 PM
He was always gonna nominate Ben for backstabbing Sunshine. Don't see that he's ever got on with Dave - name me 3 palsy chats they've ever had.

Chels
29-06-2010, 04:11 PM
He was always gonna nominate Ben for backstabbing Sunshine. Don't see that he's ever got on with Dave - name me 3 palsy chats they've ever had.

Dave and JJ were continually together. JJ talks him up a lot, then bitches about him and *****s off and nominates him.

Claymores
29-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Dave and JJ were continually together. JJ talks him up a lot, then bitches about him and *****s off and nominates him.

What have they discuss Chels? Because of World Cup I ain't been watching my LF. Whrn do they directly sit down together and what to each other about?

Angus
29-06-2010, 04:19 PM
JJ is a hypocritical douche bag -he nominated Ben because he had nommed Sunshine in Week 1 before he even knew her properly, and yet he spent hours bitching with Scabby and her skanky sidekick about Sunshine - his supposed friend. Now he's sniffing round the rotund Josie because he thinks she's popular.

I can't wait to see their faces on Friday when Sunshine STAYS.

Stacey.
29-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah bit weird I guess.

Like him though now.. not because of his looks at all. He made me laugh so much last night with his comments about Sunshine :laugh: I think he'll go far.