PDA

View Full Version : John James JJ - hypocrite much

skkc16
29-06-2010, 03:56 PM
I've just read the copy of Heat magazine....lmao.. JJ's best mate spilled the beans on JJ and his obsession with Beckham..From wearing the same football boots, to buying the same ( style ) clothes..Albeit, the Hair dyeing is old hat, Beckham hasn't done this for a loooong time

The eye opener is his taste in Women.. They have to be Beautiful, fit and look great in a bikini as he likes to go to the Beach to 'ogle' them...That rules out his, ahem ahem, showmance with the Country Bumpkin, or at least you would think so!!!

WickerMan
29-06-2010, 04:04 PM
JJ doesn't even look like Beckham though. I think they should put in a legitimate look a like and let the girls fawn over him. JJ should be jealous enough to argue in the house if that happens.

skkc16
29-06-2010, 04:14 PM
JJ doesn't even look like Beckham though. I think they should put in a legitimate look a like and let the girls fawn over him. JJ should be jealous enough to argue in the house if that happens.

yeah he would go green with jealous...he was already getting jealous about nathan spending time with josie, asking her last night was just a tactic because he thought josie would then spend less time with nathan after he had asked her about it

Chosu
29-06-2010, 04:41 PM

JJ would walk out the door before he argued with a man. He doesnt have the guts.

fingers
29-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Loyal, Honest and Trustworthy Isn't that what he demands?:sleep:

Sabrina♥JohnJames
29-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Not everything in magazines are true

skkc16
29-06-2010, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=Sabrina♥JohnJames;3419816]Not everything in magazines are true[/QUOTE
yh but there's a chance it is true so I'm gonna believe it