PDA

View Full Version : Friday's show will go like this.

Patrick
29-06-2010, 04:48 PM
I bet you all this Friday will go like this,

Davina will announce who is safe.
We all brick it, and then Davina will say SUNSHINE is safe.

It will go on a break and we all wait for the fate of BB11 to be decided..

Caoimhe and Shabby remain.

Shabby goes - Ratings fall, Entertaiment is gone, we are forced to watch Ife, Steve and the adventures of Ben, Mario and Dave.

Caoimhe goes - Quite sad but shocked, also relieved that Shabby is still here, she won't be missed much.

Smithy
29-06-2010, 04:49 PM
k

Beastie
29-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Keeva hasn't really done anything though so if she goes.. the show is not going to fail lol

JohnnyBB
29-06-2010, 04:51 PM
your spot on.

Beastie
29-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Newbies go in next Friday anyway :)

Patrick
29-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Keeva hasn't really done anything though so if she goes.. the show is not going to fail lol

Did I say it would? :joker:

ILoveTRW
29-06-2010, 04:53 PM
I Love Ciaomhe but she needs to go out of the 3

Tom4784
29-06-2010, 04:56 PM
None of these HM's leaving will spill doom and gloom. BB will just find another HM to fulfill their role, who's to say the other HM's aren't as entertaining as Shabby? We wouldn't know due to the fact she's dominated the highlights. I like Shabby and Caoimhe but neither would be missed for long if they left.

Patrick
Newbies go in next Friday anyway :)

This could be good.

1. We could either get all entertainers and the entertaining shortlisters who were left out on launch, hopefully we get like 6 Entertaining and Fit newbies to replace Shabby.

2. BB could make a mistake and put in alot of boring housemates again.

Smithy
None of these HM's leaving will spill doom and gloom. BB will just find another HM to fulfill their role, who's to say the other HM's aren't as entertaining as Shabby? We wouldn't know due to the fact she's dominated the highlights. I like Shabby and Caoimhe but neither would be missed for long if they left.

Exactly

WickerMan
29-06-2010, 04:57 PM

Shabby goes - Ratings fall, Entertaiment is gone, we are forced to watch Ife, Steve and the adventures of Ben, Mario and Dave.

Caoimhe goes - Quite sad but shocked, also relieved that Shabby is still here, she won't be missed much.

You have no right to complain tbh. YOU didn't support the threads that called for replacing evictions with punishment votes, neither did 99% of the others here. Until you support REAL proposals for the show, you can shut up and stop talking.

Patrick
29-06-2010, 04:58 PM

The only reason Shabby is always in the HLs is because the others do sh*t all to show.

Even on LF they are boring and its always Shabby that creates interesting convos, I stayed up to 4 the other night just to hear her theories on the bathroom wallpaper.

Shes the only HM that keeps the others up late, once she goes LF will be full of snoring and night vision shots of people sleeping.

Lostie!
29-06-2010, 05:00 PM

LMAO :D

You're one of these OTT drama queens who thinks one housemate makes a show, yeah?

Well, happy boycotting :)

WickerMan
29-06-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm giving my *****ing opinion you little bastard.

I didn't *****ing mention the S+R Tasks so what the ***** are you talking about?
Who are you and why are you memorizing all my posts?

And who the **** do you think you are to just come on here and tell me to stop talking you *****ing *****.

Shut up mcmoron. You need to agree with all the posts that argue the case for evictions to be replaced with punishments.

That way, if no evictions exist, then voters (morons) can't vote out good housemates like Shabby. If you and the rest of the people here actually petitioned BB to change how the show was run then we'd all be happier.

You are a simpleton because you won't argue against how the show is run and therefore your opinions are worthless.

doive1231
29-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Shabby will go. Nobody will care. New housemates will go in. We'll all be happy.

Jedward
29-06-2010, 05:02 PM
mcmoron LOL. xxxxx

LaLaLand
29-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Shabby going would not be a "ratings fail" - people are more interested in JJ and Josie's blossoming "showmance" than her!

Patrick
29-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Shabby going would not be a "ratings fail" - people are more interested in JJ and Josie's blossoming "showmance" than her!

Josie and JJ aren't that interesting to watch tbh.

We've seen it before.

Bigbrofan25
29-06-2010, 05:04 PM

You have forgot to point out that if caoimhe goes SHABBY will walk:sleep:

Bigbrofan25
29-06-2010, 05:05 PM

You would rather watch the same boring crap we see every year gosh you are such a boring person:sleep::sleep::sleep:

WickerMan
29-06-2010, 05:05 PM

LaLaLand
29-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Josie and JJ aren't that interesting to watch tbh.

We've seen it before.

Not really we haven't, people like the fact how she's a "girl next door" and he's kind of like the "top male" who should have gone for the likes of Racheal or even Ife & Caoihme - it's a breath of fresh-air rather than the usual typical "fame hunters" like Nikki & Pete, Michelle & Stu etc.

Helen & Paul pt. II! :hugesmile:

Bigbrofan25
29-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Shabby will go. Nobody will care. New housemates will go in. We'll all be happy.

But what if they decide new housemates won`t be going in then what

But then again I forget its people like you who voted for rachel rice and cameron stout to win and rate BB4 as your ultimate favourite series of all time:sleep::sleep::sleep:

LaLaLand
29-06-2010, 05:08 PM
You would rather watch the same boring crap we see every year gosh you are such a boring person:sleep::sleep::sleep:

It isn't the same boring crap, we have a Shabby ever year.

I can't stand Shabby - picking on Ben due to the obvious similarities Shabby is trying to repress.

WickerMan

MrGaryy
why don't you put the crystal ball down Mystic Meg, the same was said about Rachael and Govan's evictions and **** all has changed. Nothing ever changes because new housemates come to the forefront, as always.

Braden
29-06-2010, 05:10 PM
I reckon Shabby will pick good things to happen to Caiomhe, but I really hope she picks bad things to happen to Dave?

Tom4784
29-06-2010, 05:12 PM
The only reason Shabby is always in the HLs is because the others do sh*t all to show.

You can't say that for certain unless you're a BB cameraman. Only they and the production team get the full version. We only see and hear what BB wants us to see and hear.

Even on LF they are boring and its always Shabby that creates interesting convos, I stayed up to 4 the other night just to hear her theories on the bathroom wallpaper.

Shes the only HM that keeps the others up late, once she goes LF will be full of snoring and night vision shots of people sleeping.

From what you've seen, the Livefeed hasn't got a multiple camera option, we still only see what BB wants us to see. Who's to say another HM wasn't doing something interesting elsewhere what we've missed due to the Shabby focus?

WickerMan
29-06-2010, 05:12 PM
This is a better thread on the bigger picture: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143950

Frank E
29-06-2010, 05:28 PM
If wiill be interesting to see how one of the co-dependents cope without the other. That is bound to provide loads of bitching and backbiting.