PDA

View Full Version : 'BBLB' moves to breakfast slot

Arneldo
07-12-2005, 01:05 PM
BBLB is expected to take up residence in a new morning slot when the celebrity version of Big Brother retunrs in January.

The move coincides with Dermot O'Leary's appointment as host of a new Channel 4 breakfast show, Morning Glory.

BBLB, likely to air at 8am, will be renamed Celebrity Big Brother's Little Breakfast to accompany the switch.

The new breakfast slot could become the permanent home for the show when the main series returns next summer: its existing teatime slot is now filled by a successful block of shows including Deal or No Deal and Richard & Judy.

Princess
07-12-2005, 01:13 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

They better repeat it later,I'm in school by that time!

Arneldo
07-12-2005, 01:15 PM
I think its such a bad move!

Ill be in School and other would be in work (possibly).

It would be repeted on e4 but its not the same as being live!

I think it should stay late night instead of breakfast time!

Or BBLB should go back to E4!

BigSister
07-12-2005, 01:44 PM
It should stay at 5.30 like BBLB did for BB6 ill proably be still in bed

Dan_
07-12-2005, 02:27 PM
I will either be in bed or listening to Chris Moyles. It's a silly move imo, why not just have it on e4 if they can't fit it in on c4 at dinner time? Imagine having the build-up show to the final on at Breakfast! The only plus point would be that we find out who's up for eviction earlier.

Mike
07-12-2005, 02:50 PM
I think its a bad choice, most people will either be at school or working.

Imgaine how many viewers BBLB would lose.

They should just move it to E4 like everyone has been saying.

Dan_
07-12-2005, 02:55 PM
It will also be in competiton with GMTV and BBC Breakfast plus radio 1 and 2 who get over 16 million listeners between them.

Jay
07-12-2005, 02:58 PM
i think its stupid most of the viewers wont be watching because as people have said people will be a sleep at work or at school

Clnbnt06
07-12-2005, 03:36 PM
:conf::conf::conf: Why don't they move it to e4 because everyone will need to get either a new tv, freeview or some kind of sky by the time the analoge whateveritscalled is switched off and i doubt people would buy a new tv over sattalite :conf::conf::conf:

Legend
07-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Well missing BBLB for CBB doesn't bother me because they have never had one before anyway but if they keep it this way for BB7 then i will be really angry cos i won't see a single episode of it!

STUPID MOVE PRODUCERS looooooool.!.

For CBB i couldn't give 2 ***** but not for BB7 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :P

cc100
07-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Its a terrible idea.

Why not move R&J to 4.30 again?

Clnbnt06
08-12-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Legend
Well missing BBLB for CBB doesn't bother me because they have never had one before anyway but if they keep it this way for BB7 then i will be really angry cos i won't see a single episode of it!

Legend they have had LB for CBB before.

Legend
08-12-2005, 07:34 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhh! Dunno where i was when they had that lmao.

But still missin BBLB for CBB still wouldn't bother me but not for BB7!

ThaGazBoi
08-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Legend

Last year, wasnt BBLB on late night at 11.00pm?

BigSister
08-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Nope they were going to do that then they moved it to 5.30

sol
08-12-2005, 07:47 PM
noooooo, I cant watch it @ 8AM!!!
Im getting ready for school at that time, keep it at 5:30 like the good old BB6 - BBLB days :rolleyes:

Strawberry
08-12-2005, 09:02 PM
It obviously moved for a reason. It probably wasn't getting as much viewers in the last series compared to other years. That is generally why things are moved to a time liked that.

Well I dunno.

I'm not huge fan of BBLB so I can't say much.

texbex
10-12-2005, 02:29 PM
I dont give a **** really scuse me french but if they wanna put it on at that time then it shall be put on if you all were really into cbb then u wud be getting a video recorder or sky+ and recording it wudnt u

Dan_
10-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Do you get out the wrong side of the bed this morning?

It's a silly time to put it on and people that will miss it are proably too busy to go recording it or watch things on television they like when they can and won't have the time to watch a recording.

Legend
10-12-2005, 08:20 PM
I know, got ya knickers in a twist hav ya texbex lmao.

Well obviously the people who aren't willing to miss school or work because it has been moved times then we just mustn't be true CBB fans eh?!