PDA

View Full Version : Nathan - week three - going under the radar again (cooking etc.)

Abhorsen
29-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Nathan has zero entertainment value, he has given us nothing to watch at all. He is trying the tactic of keeping the HMs wanting him to stay in for cooking while pretending to the public is is an *everyman* type. Don't let Nathan fool you guys, he is going under the radar.

Braden
29-06-2010, 07:20 PM
I don't know, him making himself look stupid by bitching and picking on Sunshine's making himself look like a dick.

LolaSvelt
29-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Seriously, if I wanted to see somebody like him on Big Brother, I would go down to my local pub. What were they thinking?

Jordan.
29-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Seriously, if I wanted to see somebody like him on Big Brother, I would go down to my local pub. What were they thinking?

:laugh: True..

Abhorsen
29-06-2010, 07:37 PM
I don't know, him making himself look stupid by bitching and picking on Sunshine's making himself look like a dick.

The way he kicked off at Sunshine was cowardly, what kind of man goes off at a woman like that. You said it - a dick.

Abhorsen
29-06-2010, 07:38 PM

... or some hollyoaks reject.

Livia
29-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Every time I look at him I get an overwhelming urge to wax his monobrow.

eye sea
29-06-2010, 07:42 PM
What an asshole he is. A total gimp.

chuff me dizzy
29-06-2010, 07:45 PM
This is what I have said about him from day ONE ,The crafty fake twat ran in that kitchen and HATES everyone who he thinks will grab a tea-towel in case his place in the house is threatened ,He makes out he has not watched the show I would call him a lair to his face, he along with the rest of us KNOWS the cook never gets nominated ,Entertainment value =NIL

Joelle.
29-06-2010, 07:55 PM
He is pathetic! If he hates Sunshine because she is difficult to cook for, he should get the **** out of the kitchen and give someone else a chance! ****ing twat!

Smithy
29-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Whose Nathan ? :shrug:

Joelle.
29-06-2010, 07:57 PM
If I found watching someone cook entertaining, I would watch ****ing Saturday kitchen not big brother

chuff me dizzy
29-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Whose Nathan ? :shrug:

Ugly fake twat,hangs about near the kitchen door ready to pounce if anyone goes in ,do you know who he is now ?

WOMBAI
29-06-2010, 08:03 PM
I know he can't help his looks - but he just makes my skin crawl! Then there is his demeanour - he is a chav!

chuff me dizzy
29-06-2010, 08:05 PM
I know he can't help his looks - but he just makes my skin crawl! Then there is his demeanour - he is a chav!

Love you photo of the lush Mr Ball xxxxxx
Nathans fakeness is what I hate ,he makes out hes "One of the lads"... "life and soul of the party " Jack the lad ,when all i see if a fake conman who I bet is Johnny no mates

Abhorsen
29-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Nathans fakeness is what I hate ,he makes out hes "One of the lads"... "life and soul of the party " Jack the lad ,when all i see if a fake conman who I bet is Johnny no mates

You spotted it too then.

The way he said Shabby's ass was his was pathetic - and then he went on to say he thinks the women in the BB house are his Harem - LOL. Nathan is full of ****, the only women he knows take cash and credit cards. He thinks he's a 'mans man', wanker.

chuff me dizzy
29-06-2010, 08:25 PM
You spotted it too then.

The way he said Shabby's ass was his was pathetic - and then he went on to say he thinks the women in the BB house are his Harem - LOL. Nathan is full of ****, the only women he knows take cash and credit cards. He thinks he's a 'mans man', wanker.

Oh yes !! Im not daft ,He is from Yorkshire like me and I SO wanted him to be great ,what a let down ,hes not a typical Yorkshire lad ,I doubt he will be able to show his head in the pub when he gets home

starry
29-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Put them all up in a vote to save, then kick 2 out.

alc09
29-06-2010, 08:42 PM
You don't want Chels to see that post...

BJ
29-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Didn't like him at the start and really dislike him now. He seems unable to put 2 words together without swearing

rusticgal
29-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Well I am glad I am not the only one who cant stand him then...