PDA

View Full Version : John James Hypocrite?

pixee
29-06-2010, 09:22 PM
John James vented his opinion at Ben, is he not a hypocrite for nominating Ben in the same way he claims he didn't like Ben nominating sunshine, Ben and JJ seem closer than Ben ever was with Sunshine.

Thoughts?

billy123
29-06-2010, 09:26 PM
yes just shown himself up as a spiteful little ****** im very dissapointed at that he has gone down in my estimations.

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 09:27 PM
You guys need to get a grip :joker: entertainment is entertainment, and this is what BB is all about.

pixee
29-06-2010, 09:29 PM
You guys need to get a grip :joker: entertainment is entertainment, and this is what BB is all about.

Well why have a forum if we are just going to go "OMFG did you see that! sooo funny" "they're all awwwwesome"

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Well why have a forum if we are just going to go "OMFG did you see that! sooo funny" "they're all awwwwesome"

No, not saying you have to praise them, just saying that this whole thread seems very over the top and, well, pretty much stupid imo.

calyman
29-06-2010, 09:34 PM
John James vented his opinion at Ben, is he not a hypocrite for nominating Ben in the same way he claims he didn't like Ben nominating sunshine, Ben and JJ seem closer than Ben ever was with Sunshine.

Thoughts?

Exactly my thought with one difference. Ben and Sunshine weren't friends when he nominated her. JJ claimed to be Ben's friend when he betrayed him to the vile scabby, re Ben's comments about scabby.

fingers
29-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Exactly my thought with one difference. Ben and Sunshine weren't friends when he nominated her. JJ claimed to be Ben's friend when he betrayed him to the vile scabby, re Ben's comments about scabby.

They don't want to hear that, They'll stick to their bigoted and false view!

Kazanne
29-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Most of us knew all along JJ was a hypocrite,infact he is a first class pillock and traitor

Lex
29-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Loathesome , insecure , horrible little spoilt boy!!

I think that the authorities at that giant penal colony 'Australia', should be made aware..that he's somehow escaped, and is in hiding in London!!:spin:

rusticgal
29-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Well I like him... he is giving us what we want...debates on others behaviour in the house.I like Ben but if we had to listen to his conversation on Hl's night after night...we would soon get bored.
Look how he was with mario on tonights HL's...dont you hate it when someone does that!!... just rude really and Ben would have been the first to moan had Mario done that to him.

flamingGalah!
29-06-2010, 10:49 PM
That is just another in the long list of JJ's hypocritical double standards... ******...

rusticgal
29-06-2010, 10:51 PM
John is insecure...he has already admitted that.He hasnt been nasty to anyone...he just explains how he feels....completely up-front.He is too trusting and I think that has back-fired on him before and his guard is always up.
Thats why despite Bens warning of Govan being a little sneak...John could not accept that because he hadnt seen that himself.John gives everyone the benefit of the doubt and will only act on it when someone does something inappropriate.He does not believe anything anyone has told him until he sees it for himself....he should be respected for that.

flamingGalah!
29-06-2010, 10:57 PM
John is insecure...he has already admitted that.He hasnt been nasty to anyone...he just explains how he feels....completely up-front.He is too trusting and I think that has back-fired on him before and his guard is always up.
Thats why despite Bens warning of Govan being a little sneak...John could not accept that because he hadnt seen that himself.John gives everyone the benefit of the doubt and will only act on it when someone does something inappropriate.He does not believe anything anyone has told him until he sees it for himself....he should be respected for that.

Erm, I'm pretty sure he was quite nasty to Rachael...

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:26 PM

Thoughts?

please tell me you havent just relised he's a hypocrit! :shocked: . he's been like this for weeks but yeah like ive said it seems to be fine for him to do whatever the hell he likes and his justification on nominating ben was cause ben nominated sunshine! still holding a grudge i see you dumb aussie twat!!!!! :sleep:

fingers
30-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Erm, I'm pretty sure he was quite nasty to Rachael...

....and Ben, and Dave, and Sunsmoke! feel free to add more!! lol:dance:

Raph
30-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Nah I was proud of him to nominate sly Ben!

Zippy
30-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Everything he does and says is hypocritical. He's a mess.

Even Josie rolls her eyes at his nonsense.

fingers
30-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Everything he does and says is hypocritical. He's a mess.

Even Josie rolls her eyes at his nonsense.

Rolling both at the same time is quite a feat for her.