PDA

View Full Version : Dave may be weird but...

takanawa
29-06-2010, 10:14 PM
...JJ was ****ing horrible to him on the HL just then! My god, I feel like punching JJ in the throat! Firstly, it was JJ that started the whole thing, rudely interrupting Dave when reading the bible and rudely mocking it. Sure, he may have been joking - but so was Dave! If you rip into someone like that, then you've gotta expect a rip back! You hear that JJ? You stupid bullying tosser, go back to Australia!

zukhov
29-06-2010, 10:38 PM
Double standards from the Aussie thats for sure. Not donehimself any favours. I stil like him though.

flamingGalah!
29-06-2010, 10:41 PM
JJ does indeed love his double standards... but yes Dave is a w@nker...

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:05 PM
JJ does indeed love his double standards... but yes Dave is a w@nker...

and im sick of the other hm's agreeing with the aussie sh*t and always being on his side! :shocked: .he always gets away with his childish double standards! :mad:

Lostie!
29-06-2010, 11:08 PM
JJ was #2 on my ranking at Friday ... he is slowly falling...

starry
29-06-2010, 11:16 PM
and im sick of the other hm's agreeing with the aussie sh*t and always being on his side! :shocked: .he always gets away with his childish double standards! :mad:

They think he is a favourite because Rachael went.

nickc25
29-06-2010, 11:29 PM
...JJ was ****ing horrible to him on the HL just then! My god, I feel like punching JJ in the throat! Firstly, it was JJ that started the whole thing, rudely interrupting Dave when reading the bible and rudely mocking it. Sure, he may have been joking - but so was Dave! If you rip into someone like that, then you've gotta expect a rip back! You hear that JJ? You stupid bullying tosser, go back to Australia!

Why was he horrible? He was just stating his views on that crappy little book.

Just like Dave goes on about the bible and "god" all the time, people are allowed to say that they do not believe in any of it etc.

It is not rude to mock it at all.

takanawa
29-06-2010, 11:47 PM

Just like Dave goes on about the bible and "god" all the time, people are allowed to say that they do not believe in any of it etc.

He is entitled to not believe it. I don't believe it myself either. I think it's really weird to say the least. However, it was how JJ went about it that was horrible. He was not polite about it, he was plain rude, and then all the bitching he did afterwards too... was malicious if you ask me.

GypsyGoth
29-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Maybe JJ felt guilty about voting for Dave, so he tried to make it look like he had some sort of reason, even if it did happen after nominations.

Frank E
29-06-2010, 11:53 PM
JJ has mental issues.

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Maybe JJ felt guilty about voting for Dave, so he tried to make it look like he had some sort of reason, even if it did happen after nominations.

yeah because everything john does is about justifying his dumb actions and making himself look good! i still have no idea how the hell this twat can still have fans but all i can say is people arent thinking with their brains when it comes to john! :sleep::whistle:

JOSH69
29-06-2010, 11:59 PM

Yep!......First class prick!

Jordan.
30-06-2010, 12:09 AM
JJ went OTT.

MaDdOctoR
30-06-2010, 12:53 AM

do you think any of you would be defending JJ if it was the Qur'an Dave was reading? would CH4 have even played it...don't think so.

the thing is I saw it as a bit of playful banter between them, at the time it seemed like it was all friendly, but then when Dave jokingly said "I'll probably be up tomorrow, so If I win the task I'm gonna change my picture for yours" JJ took it as a serious comment and blew it out of proportion like he's on some kind of tv program...oh wait...yeah...dumbass that he is...I hope Dave does win it and puts that little pricks posey little mug up on the nominated board.

:dance:

dOc

Jase
30-06-2010, 01:03 AM
I did like him untill i saw what he done to dave, its too far

fivecougz
30-06-2010, 01:25 AM
JJ has mental issues.
Yeah, like Dave doesn't. BWAHAHAHAHA