PDA

View Full Version : foul aussie is always right !!!!!!!!!

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 10:31 PM
according to the other hm's by looks of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy::mad: it makes shabby .caoimhe &josie look like their licking his arse out !!!!! :shocked: and for what!????????? . cause as soon as john says how he feels about ben they're like agreeing with pretty much everything he says and when he told them what david said you see how the twat twists it and leaves out the fact he himself was taking the p*ss when david (who is a werido anyway ) but he was just sat minding his own business and john's there trying to rile david up! and i felt like punching the aussie twat when he kept slagging the bible off! and calling it sh*t . yeah reason you cant understand and find it sh*t is cause your your a dumb foul illiterate w**ker :sleep:

JTM45
29-06-2010, 10:36 PM
I can't stand John but it has nothing to do with the fact that he's from Australia so i don't know why you keep making threads insulting Australians.
It just makes you appear judgemental and xenophobic.

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Ugh, another spam festy thread from liquid. Pointless thread really. I don't like JJ though but you seem as if you're obsessed by him.

Patricia4
29-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Im not bothered where he's from I dont like the guy.

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 10:40 PM
I can't stand John but it has nothing to do with the fact that he's from Australia so i don't know why you keep making threads insulting Australians.
It just makes you appear judgemental and xenophobic.

because he's shaming aussies :sleep:

JOSH69
29-06-2010, 10:41 PM
Why was JJ getting so worked up about Dave?:conf:.....He was drunk and only joking!....Thick Aussie!!!

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Why was JJ getting so worked up about Dave?:conf:.....He was drunk and only joking!....Thick Aussie!!!

exactly my point! . its all part of his physco game plan! i hate him! :cloud:

JOSH69
29-06-2010, 10:46 PM
exactly my point! . its all part of his physco game plan! i hate him! :cloud:

Hates a big word!...LOL!:joker:

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 10:46 PM
LG, you need to relax and enjoy BB for what it is. You are coming across as stupid in ALL your posts! I am actually being kind when I say that too. I think I speak for all of TiBB when I say you are behaving disgracefully.

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 10:53 PM
LG, you need to relax and enjoy BB for what it is. You are coming across as stupid in ALL your posts! I am actually being kind when I say that too. I think I speak for all of TiBB when I say you are behaving disgracefully.

no im not and loads of people say far worse than me! on here ! :xyxwave:

Miss Ivy Balls
29-06-2010, 10:55 PM
LG, You could have written this in one of your other other thread about John. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 10:56 PM
no im not and loads of people say far worse than me! on here ! :xyxwave:

You come across as if you are obsessed with JJ. Yes, he's an idiot but you're always going on about him.

I think you might fancy him the more I think about it.

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:03 PM
You come across as if you are obsessed with JJ. Yes, he's an idiot but you're always going on about him.

I think you might fancy him the more I think about it.

he's foul , his voice grates on me , he's dumb and a total twat! what is there to fancy about that????????? :crazy:

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 11:04 PM
he's foul , his voice grates on me , he's dumb and a total twat! what is there to fancy about that????????? :crazy:

You think he's cute though right?

Jezzy
29-06-2010, 11:07 PM

protesting? much? ;)

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:08 PM
You think he's cute though right?

no he's ugly :sleep:

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 11:10 PM
no he's ugly :sleep:

Somehow, I think you fancy him, hence your obsession and making multiple posts about him literally all the time (from what I've read). It's a bit pathetic no? Why not talk about something else for a while, it might actually cheer you up. You seem bitter.

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:10 PM
protesting? much? ;)

just because some of you lick his arse cause you like him so much it doesnt mean we all like him :sleep::bored:

Miss Ivy Balls
29-06-2010, 11:12 PM
lg, calling someone dumb, hmmmmmm.

Stacey.
29-06-2010, 11:13 PM
I think they agree with him because they dislike Dave and like John.

rusticgal
29-06-2010, 11:13 PM
according to the other hm's by looks of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy::mad: it makes shabby .caoimhe &josie look like their licking his arse out !!!!! :shocked: and for what!????????? . cause as soon as john says how he feels about ben they're like agreeing with pretty much everything he says and when he told them what david said you see how the twat twists it and leaves out the fact he himself was taking the p*ss when david (who is a werido anyway ) but he was just sat minding his own business and john's there trying to rile david up! and i felt like punching the aussie twat when he kept slagging the bible off! and calling it sh*t . yeah reason you cant understand and find it sh*t is cause your your a dumb foul illiterate w**ker :sleep:

...said in the true christian way :nono:

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Somehow, I think you fancy him, hence your obsession and making multiple posts about him literally all the time (from what I've read). It's a bit pathetic no? Why not talk about something else for a while, it might actually cheer you up. You seem bitter.

search the forum! every night if some thing big has happend then forum members write about it and discuss it! . and the main thing is john being an arse tonight! so dont go around making out im obsessed cause i talk about loads of stuff and when i do then people say "ohh liquid gold ohh too many topics" :sleep: pleaseeee man its silly . p.s this isnt a grammer school its a forum and theres people with far worse messages and layouts than me! :xyxwave: and whatever you say back to me im not argueing with you cause im not here for that!

Jezzy
29-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Hah. pwned Commander Raggery.

Jamietwo
29-06-2010, 11:18 PM

well said.... you know i had overlooked that jj was winding him up first...i agree dave is a weirdo but he was just trying to enjoy his bible time...i guess this is an example of jj being able to give it but not take it.... i also chuckled inside (my face didnt move) about your way of saying moihanonine and josie were licking his arse out...quite an interesting image really, i'd like to see that

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:22 PM
well said.... you know i had overlooked that jj was winding him up first...i agree dave is a weirdo but he was just trying to enjoy his bible time...i guess this is an example of jj being able to give it but not take it.... i also chuckled inside (my face didnt move) about your way of saying moihanonine and josie were licking his arse out...quite an interesting image really, i'd like to see that

moihanonine????? :joker: eh?? . anyway im glad somebody agrees with me! :)

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 11:27 PM
just because some of you lick his arse cause you like him so much it doesnt mean we all like him :sleep::bored:

I already said I don't like JJ. But I don't need to keep making the same threads about him 24/7. Get a life! :joker:

Alpertinator
29-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Liquid, sorry this is kind of irrelevant, but you spelt psycho wrong. Physco? What's a physco? Sorry it just really made me laugh and you're calling JJ dumb and illiterate... but you can't spell psycho, so...

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Hah. pwned Commander Raggery.

You mean I pwned or was pwned?

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Liquid, sorry this is kind of irrelevant, but you spelt psycho wrong. Physco? What's a physco? Sorry it just really made me laugh and you're calling JJ dumb and illiterate... but you can't spell psycho, so...

you actually being serious? im not even going to argue with you talk about bloody patronising :sleep: . loads of people make errors through typing especially when i type fast !

CommanderRaggery
29-06-2010, 11:32 PM
LG, you need an 'I love JJ' avatar! :joker:

Alpertinator
29-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Camomile, Cornhomine, Hermione, Camionay, Krackatowa, Kracken, Krakow... RUSSIA!

She's awful.