PDA

View Full Version : corin 's right!

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:40 PM
mario does constantly talk sex all the time! . oh my god its like watching creepy craig bb6 :yuk::bored: his "golden shower joke" and "anal comment" towards ben was just sad to hear

zukhov
29-06-2010, 11:41 PM
I thought the anal joke was quite funny

Visage
29-06-2010, 11:42 PM
I found it odd that Corin moaned about Mario showing his balls, yet a few hours later she wanted to go topless.

How does that work then?

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:42 PM
I thought the anal joke was quite funny

it wasnt a joke lol he really wants it thats why its sad

LiquidGold
29-06-2010, 11:44 PM
I found it odd that Corin moaned about Mario showing his balls, yet a few hours later she wanted to go topless.

How does that work then?

yeah i suppose but she didnt actually go topless though . plus i think she meant as in him showing his balls like when he strip randomly and ran around and goes in peoples faces flashing himself thats what annoys her! . whereas she would of just layed topless to sunbath without actually making a big deal if you know what i mean . but i get you though

Joelle.
29-06-2010, 11:45 PM
Yeah I agree. Mario/Ben are the new Craig/Anthony lol!

Visage
29-06-2010, 11:56 PM
yeah i suppose but she didnt actually go topless though . plus i think she meant as in him showing his balls like when he strip randomly and ran around and goes in peoples faces flashing himself thats what annoys her! . whereas she would of just layed topless to sunbath without actually making a big deal if you know what i mean . but i get you though

Oh, I didn't know he had stripped off paraded around the house naked.

I can see how that would piss someone off, fair comment to Corin then.

Alpertinator
29-06-2010, 11:58 PM
What was the golden shower quote and what was the anal joke?

LiquidGold
30-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Oh, I didn't know he had stripped off paraded around the house naked.

I can see how that would piss someone off, fair comment to Corin then.

they never show it on hl shows .i always find out from the sun bigbrother page :joker:

JOSH69
30-06-2010, 12:01 AM
He might talk about sex alot ......But most the other HMs have nothing to say about anything!....****ing boring lot!........Bring back BB10!

cazzy555
30-06-2010, 01:05 AM
I get the feeling Mario has quite an active sex life and his talking about it and stripping is just his way of dealing with the frustration. I also get Liquids point though, Corin has turned her body into an overly sexulised version of herself so it's strange she doesn't like him just talking about it.

Maybe it's just a case of them not understanding each other when it comes to sexual relationships. Sometimes gay men and lesbians really confuse each other as neither can understand the sexual appeal of the others lifestyle.

vesavius
30-06-2010, 01:16 AM
Borin Corin :sleep::sleep:

eye sea
30-06-2010, 02:54 AM
I find it amazing Corin even has an opinion to be 'right' about. Her brain must be the size of a pea. I've never seen anyone so thick on TV before.

King Gizzard
30-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Mario reminds me of a male thebeast

Bigbrofan25
30-06-2010, 03:35 AM
They need to put a new handsome gay guy in for mario I think

Frank E
30-06-2010, 04:06 AM
He needs to crack one off and get it out of him. The problem is he would probably do so in front of the other housemates during a meal.

Zippy
30-06-2010, 08:50 AM
He strikes me as being quite immature for his age. The way he talks about sex in a naughty way. He probably doesn't actually get any and is trying to be shocking. Like a schoolboy.

Jordan.
30-06-2010, 08:52 AM
The stripping is just boring now as well, no wonder its never made the HL shows.

Good nomination by Corin :thumbs:

Raph
30-06-2010, 09:10 AM
I like Mario, but it is true!

rusticgal
30-06-2010, 09:11 AM
What does Coirin do??? All you see of her is her preening herself and sunbathing or sitting there with that fixed smile on her face like she is the sweetest thing since sliced bread.
She is no different to Nathan... she is holding back bigtime... Nathan has started to show his true colours...someone needs to goad Coirin then we will see what she is really like.Her venom on Mario came as a surprise.... You wont catch her saying it to his face though.I bet she is a real bitch.... Sorry but anyone who looks like she does has a huge ego and that doesnt often come with a sweet personality...

calyman
30-06-2010, 10:21 AM
mario does constantly talk sex all the time! . oh my god its like watching creepy craig bb6 :yuk::bored: his "golden shower joke" and "anal comment" towards ben was just sad to hear

I thought Marios comment to Ben the other week, when Ben asked him to accompany himaround the house. ....Mario said he'd go anywhere with Ben, so long as Ben stuck his hand down Mario's pants......was priceless.

big_bother
30-06-2010, 10:23 AM
his "golden shower joke" and "anal comment" towards ben was just sad to hear

Lighten up a bit. It's funny stuff. Why do such uptight people watch this drivvle in the first place?!

DrunkerThanMoses
30-06-2010, 10:32 AM
COming from the dumbass cow who all she does is takes 5 hours a day to make her self look pretty? Then says the same cath phrases over and over, then talks anout showing her fake, but in the vt real, tits.

At least mario has more than one brain cell!

vesavius
30-06-2010, 11:14 AM
COming from the dumbass cow who all she does is takes 5 hours a day to make her self look pretty? Then says the same cath phrases over and over, then talks anout showing her fake, but in the vt real, tits.

At least mario has more than one brain cell!

It's true.. Mario is a boring bastard, but he makes Corin look like a 24 hour party.

What more have we got to see of her? Really? We have seen her put make up on, we have seen her same generic replies to every situation, we have seen her middle of the ground fence sitting ad nauseum.

Whats left beneath that plastic exterior?

And the fact that she lied about her tits in her VT.. well, pathetic tbh. It's as bad as Ben's and Caoimhe's 'bisexual' suggestions... just fake horsesh1t to get them in the house.

Frank E
30-06-2010, 04:42 PM
What kind of gay is he? A self-respecting gay wouldnt wear Y fronts, would they?

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 04:44 PM

Made me want to :yuk: its by time someone told him its not big or clever to talk like that

Saph
30-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Mario just latches on to Ben's fans because he doesnt have enough of a personality to have his own lol

Kazanne
30-06-2010, 04:50 PM
The stripping is just boring now as well, no wonder its never made the HL shows.

Good nomination by Corin :thumbs:

LOL,absoloutly love your avatar:joker:

zotec
30-06-2010, 06:44 PM
I think a lot of what Mario says to Ben is meant as a joke to wind him up.He knows Ben doesnt fancy him and has spent less time with him and more with Ife last couple of days-even sleep together.Mario stood beside Ben when none of his other so-called friends did( JJ,Dave,Steve or Sunshine) and I think he (Ben) used his friendship to suit his needs.

zotec
30-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Dont understand why Corin is so popular.Someone so obsessed with her appearence 24/7 and her tone of voice grates on me.

DrunkerThanMoses
30-06-2010, 06:49 PM
I think a lot of what Mario says to Ben is meant as a joke to wind him up.He knows Ben doesnt fancy him and has spent less time with him and more with Ife last couple of days-even sleep together.Mario stood beside Ben when none of his other so-called friends did( JJ,Dave,Steve or Sunshine) and I think he (Ben) used his friendship to suit his needs.

Agree 100%

Dont understand why Corin is so popular.Someone so obsessed with her appearence 24/7 and her tone of voice grates on me.

Becuase the public are fickle, and for some reason always support the dumb acts. :sleep: