PDA

View Full Version : Dave is a ****ing lunatic

iRyan
30-06-2010, 01:54 AM
Now I know why the producers casted him, he is seriously a ****ing lunatic. He is really beginning to wind everyone up and I hope people spout off at him soon.

fivecougz
30-06-2010, 02:00 AM
i'm starting to doubt if even jesus could love him.

GypsyGoth
30-06-2010, 02:02 AM
He cracks me up when he says he is drunk on god and he acts all funny :laugh2:

King Gizzard
30-06-2010, 02:05 AM
Nice guy though

billy123
30-06-2010, 02:06 AM
He is brilliant i love him the way he owned jj was brilliant he would have been well in his rights to lose his temper with jj for being disrespectful but he calmy tore him a new ahole and sent him running off looking for some moral support.

spitfire
30-06-2010, 02:10 AM
He is brilliant i love him the way he owned jj was brilliant he would have been well in his rights to lose his temper with jj for being disrespectful but he calmy tore him a new ahole and sent him running off looking for some moral support.
:hello:

And then JJ ran to the diary room!:laugh3:
And then ran out to tell the three witches!:laugh3:
JJ is such a twat.

Bigbrofan25
30-06-2010, 02:12 AM
To say he gets drunk on the holy spirit is total crap if you ask me I was raised catholic and I don`t remember ever getting *****ing drunk on the word of God

OK I respect his views but the guy is *****ed up big time

spitfire
30-06-2010, 02:23 AM
OK I respect his views but the guy is *****ed up big timeAnd the pope aint???:joker:

GypsyGoth
30-06-2010, 02:25 AM
Nice guy though

I agree Nate, he is a great housemate, and he likes to solve things by talking to people and not bitching about them, maybe that is why he is sort of an outsider in the house.

eye sea
30-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Dave is responsible for putting Keeva up. For that I give him three loud cheers. Well done, Dave! Coz no one else would have had the guts to! :D

GypsyGoth
30-06-2010, 02:54 AM
Dave is responsible for putting Keeva up. For that I give him three loud cheers. Well done, Dave! Coz no one else would have had the guts to! :D

Do you not think Sunshine would have?

eye sea
30-06-2010, 02:55 AM
Do you not think Sunshine would have?

Probably not. I think she would have gone for Nathan.

oddballmisfitsFTW
30-06-2010, 03:12 AM

yes, when i heard the Quaver bitch was up after save and replace I was like YES, bye bitch

and dont forget we have him to thank for getting rid of the token wannabee bitch Rachel very early for once too (also JJ for highlighting the arrogant bitchy look she gave people, that a few saw from day one but others missed or ignored)

Dave I think does have a gameplan and is very conscious of public, this is why he chose Rachel and this week Quaver.

He knows a bitch when he sees one :joker:

JustSkipIt
30-06-2010, 06:00 AM
Dave is a legend :dance:
I'm Catholic and think his 'drunk on God' thing is daft - but it doesn't distract from the fact that he's very funny.

He's also one of the best peace-keepers in the house, and has a way of letting his friends know when they are irritating the other HMs without offending them, which is a rare gift.

Stacey.
30-06-2010, 06:33 AM
Yeah he's well weird. He'd drive me crazy if I was living with him.

Angus
30-06-2010, 06:43 AM
Dave uses the metaphor "drunk on god" as a way of saying that people can get intoxicated with the HOLY spirit just as much as with the alcoholic version!
There are numerous references in the bible to people being "filled with the holy spirit" and many religions take this literally, as does Dave's sect.

If Catholics can believe in the "immaculate conception" transubstantion and the right of mere men (priests) to be able to "forgive" sinners as mediators for God, then Dave's belief in being filled with the holy spirit is no more outlandish or ridiculous. I'm not a particular fan of his, but I'm fed up of people using his religious beliefs as an excuse to ridicule and dislike him.

I'm delighted he won the task and picked that snivelling sidekick to be up for eviction - Scabby should be relieved, since her sidekick is probably going to be evicted over her - either one of them going will be a result as far as I'm concerned.

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Now I know why the producers casted him, he is seriously a ****ing lunatic. He is really beginning to wind everyone up and I hope people spout off at him soon.

He isn't a lunatic at all - how OTT! Just cause you don't like him!

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 07:16 AM
To say he gets drunk on the holy spirit is total crap if you ask me I was raised catholic and I don`t remember ever getting *****ing drunk on the word of God

It is just and expression - you really don't get it do you! It isn't him that is f*ucked up!

MojoNixon
30-06-2010, 07:20 AM
:hello:

And then JJ ran to the diary room!:laugh3:
And then ran out to tell the three witches!:laugh3:
JJ is such a twat.

Yaj, Dave is OK. ****** JJ.

calyman
30-06-2010, 09:12 AM

But you got to admit, he's got JJ's number.

AndyJK
30-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Dave uses the metaphor "drunk on god" as a way of saying that people can get intoxicated with the HOLY spirit just as much as with the alcoholic version!
There are numerous references in the bible to people being "filled with the holy spirit" and many religions take this literally, as does Dave's sect.

If Catholics can believe in the "immaculate conception" transubstantion and the right of mere men (priests) to be able to "forgive" sinners as mediators for God, then Dave's belief in being filled with the holy spirit is no more outlandish or ridiculous. I'm not a particular fan of his, but I'm fed up of people using his religious beliefs as an excuse to ridicule and dislike him.

I'm delighted he won the task and picked that snivelling sidekick to be up for eviction - Scabby should be relieved, since her sidekick is probably going to be evicted over her - either one of them going will be a result as far as I'm concerned.

Definitely agree with you there.

King Gizzard
30-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Exactly

He's just using terms that are recognised these days instead of the old dated ones