PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Steve, you are the most boring HM

zukhov
30-06-2010, 03:41 AM
Even Nathan has more character than Steve I'm sorry to say. I admire the guys fortitudeof course but he does not deliver as a House Mate. No one seems to want to hang with him much in the house either. Hes out of his depth and a bit of a waste of a HM space.... Its harsh, but its a fact. Shame no one will ever have a good reason to nominate him and he may well win because of sympathy and the hyper inflated reverence for anyone in the forces.

Bigbrofan25
30-06-2010, 03:44 AM
Yeah I gotta agree steve is just pointless I have nothing against his disability he should have every right to be there but he hasn`t said anything funny he hasn`t done anything since he entered the house 22 days ago

He could go down as another maysoon from BB9 and what a bore she was

zukhov
30-06-2010, 03:50 AM
He wil be in the final, 100% chance - No one will risk the wrath of the public by noming him for being boring, even Nathan has shown more personality. At least with people like Mysoon you kne that eventually they would be a gonner.

If he is evicted (fat chance) Davinas interview will be a nightmare to handle, so its in C4s interest to keep him in as well. IMO they should never have picked him as a HM.

oddballmisfitsFTW
30-06-2010, 03:53 AM
Even Nathan has more character than Steve I'm sorry to say. I admire the guys fortitudeof course but he does not deliver as a House Mate. No one seems to want to hang with him much in the house either. Hes out of his depth and a bit of a waste of a HM space.... Its harsh, but its a fact. Shame no one will ever have a good reason to nominate him and he may well win because of sympathy and the hyper inflated reverence for anyone in the forces.

I would rather watch a house full of Steves than a house full of Quavers and Scabbys
The reason big brother has gone downhill and lost lots of viewers is because they started making the main focus of the show arguments, bitching, and fake romances
Most viewers of BB dont want this as they prove every single year by voting out the nasties
producers are too dumb to realise this and only listen to the fake rent a mob crowds and davina the slapper who loved the vile Luke n Bex
they should go back to classic big brother when it was a psychological experiment show not an "entertainment for idiots" show

Bigbrofan25
30-06-2010, 03:57 AM
I would rather watch a house full of Steves than a house full of Quavers and Scabbys
The reason big brother has gone downhill and lost lots of viewers is because they started making the main focus of the show arguments, bitching, and fake romances
Most viewers of BB dont want this as they prove every single year by voting out the nasties
producers are too dumb to realise this and only listen to the fake rent a mob crowds and davina the slapper who loved the vile Luke n Bex
they should go back to classic big brother when it was a psychological experiment show not an "entertainment for idiots" show

you are a really dull person so conservative :sleep::sleep:

cazzy555
30-06-2010, 04:00 AM

I agree with this - what happened to all the psychologists they used to talk to on the shows. now they have the public believing all they have to do to be famous is act like a nutter and shag everything they meet.

Frank E
30-06-2010, 04:00 AM
He doesn't work and hasn;t worked in the last 20 or so years so he hasn;t much to talk about in that area.
He is always being asked about his disability and his prosthetics. People see his disability and not him.
The result is that some disabled people end up not seeing far past their disabilities.

oddballmisfitsFTW
30-06-2010, 04:01 AM

there are many words i could change dull and conservative for to describe you:tongue:

Bigbrofan25
30-06-2010, 04:04 AM
there are many words i could change dull and conservative for to describe you:tongue:

Oh yeah I wouldn`t bet on that if I were you

May is say if you want to watch a psychological experiment maybe you should take a trip to a psychiatric hospital

arista
30-06-2010, 04:35 AM
Yes Steve is Boring
and Stops others from having Fun.

He has Help Destroy this last show
because he is so Boring.

Jords
30-06-2010, 04:44 AM
Yes Steve is Boring
and Stops others from having Fun.

Examples? Havnt noticed him doing this.

billy123
30-06-2010, 05:36 AM
Examples? Havnt noticed him doing this.
you wont get any examples because there arent any its just the kiddywinkles way of supporting the chav argumentative types in the house which is really boring to anybody over the age of 12.

Jords
30-06-2010, 05:54 AM
you wont get any examples because there arent any its just the kiddywinkles way of supporting the chav argumentative types in the house which is really boring to anybody over the age of 12.

I thought not too, he doesnt get involved in the drama but he doesnt try stopping the others having fun, just acts as a bit of an adviser when needed, not a winner but I do like him.

eye sea
30-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Steve's an easy target because he has no legs.

Yeah, you don't find him breakdancing or running round the garden, chasing Josie. BUT he does have sensible conversations and he plays his part in the house, ie, washing up, group discussions.

Talking about boring, where do I blinking start??!! NATHAN, IFY, KEEVA, SHABBY, these four are boring as ****. And add to that Corin!!

Stacey.
30-06-2010, 06:27 AM
Yep he bores me the most, even though he's nice and funny. He's just generally really boring.

stonedape
30-06-2010, 06:32 AM
This is why I'm not down with disabled housemates. It's not that they suck: I think Pete and Mikey were legends, it's just so bloody predictable and there are no stakes for that HM. 100% going to the final unless he leaves, for better or worse, and it's looking like worse. Should have put in Terry. :elephant:

SweetChildOfMine
30-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Thats a Wicked thing to say about disabled people you don't call them boring Steve is not boring

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 07:23 AM

You sound pretty dull yourself! :sleep::sleep:

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Steve's an easy target because he has no legs.

Yeah, you don't find him breakdancing or running round the garden, chasing Josie. BUT he does have sensible conversations and he plays his part in the house, ie, washing up, group discussions.

Talking about boring, where do I blinking start??!! NATHAN, IFY, KEEVA, SHABBY, these four are boring as ****. And add to that Corin!!

Spot on!

Zippy
30-06-2010, 07:39 AM
I think he does have a bit of a Dad like presence. Not good for fun in the house. It's not really his fault but I think he's kinda out on his own because of both his age and disability. The other HMs kind of have too much respect for him to either bitch or nominate.

As such he just fails as a relevant or useful HM. As entertainment he's virtually non existent. Like the guy but there's something wrong with his easy pass to the final.

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 07:45 AM
I would like to see more of Steve and listen to his stories and experiences - but he isn't given enough airtime - as that is given to all the spoilt, attention seeking brats instead!

Zippy
30-06-2010, 07:53 AM
I would like to see more of Steve and listen to his stories and experiences - but he isn't given enough airtime - as that is given to all the spoilt, attention seeking brats instead!

Well, yes, I was impressed in the beginning when he told of how he acquired his injuries. He is an amazing person for the way he has dealt with it. JJ could learn a lot from him about not letting past experiences dominate your behaviour and make you bitter and angry. Unlike JJ he's not self indulgent and self pittying.

But if he wasnt there the show would be no different. Thats the truth.

Kore
30-06-2010, 08:26 AM
The thing with Steve is, He is a nice guy, and such an amazing guy after all he's gone through. But he is a boring housemate and people are too scared to vote him just incase they are seen bad in public eye for doing so.

steve is there until the final week im afraid.

Jordan.
30-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Well said

erichardse10
30-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Steve might be boring, but at least he's being himself!. He's not the most entertaining character in the house, but what do you want him to do?

If thats how he is as a person then thats how he is!

I am not saying he should win, because he shouldn't, but I do see him making it to the final at least!

rusticgal
30-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Steve seems a really nice guy....but unfortunatly he has nothing to offer... he talks with sense but he brings nothing to the house.But then nor does Nathan and Coirin.I mean what have those two done????

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Steve seems a really nice guy....but unfortunatly he has nothing to offer... he talks with sense but he brings nothing to the house.But then nor does Nathan and Coirin.I mean what have those two done????

Precisely - Nathan and Coirin bring nothing to the show - but they don't get singled out in the same way! Nathan is a total non-entity and Corin is too nice - I don't buy it - she has plan!

Zippy
30-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Corin is too nice - I don't buy it - she has plan!

Er, she wasn't trying to be nice in nominations. And she put JJ in his place at the table incident. Then she told Govan to stop bitching.

So she does have feisty opinions when required.

And she's great fun. I like her and don't think she has any great plan. She's clearly an upbeat personality.

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Steve is the most boring hm8 ,and I do not apologise for thinking it ,why should we have to wrap him in cotton wool? if hes a crap hm8 why should we be scared of saying so ?

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Er, she wasn't trying to be nice in nominations. And she put JJ in his place at the table incident. Then she told Govan to stop bitching.

So she does have feisty opinions when required.

And she's great fun. I like her and don't think she has any great plan. She's clearly an upbeat personality.

Maybe! But people know that putting other hms in their their place when they misbehave ie bitching usually goes down well with the public - look at Craig (bb1) who clearly won for that reason and Rachael, off the top of my head! She may be genuine, haven't ruled out that possibility entirely - but not convinced!