PDA

View Full Version : For goodness sakes these housemates do need shaking up a bit

Bigbrofan25
30-06-2010, 03:51 AM
Gosh they have picked quite a large number of bores this year I mean there are only 4 housemates actually doing anything :sleep:

I think this calls for some new housemates I dread to think what will happen if they don`t put any new ones in:eek::eek:

zukhov
30-06-2010, 03:57 AM
Got to agree, too many flat characters this year.

Frank E
30-06-2010, 04:02 AM
They are interesting enough for a one hour highlight programme every day.

Miss Ivy Balls
30-06-2010, 04:04 AM
Yep. Awful selection of housemates this year.

Mario, Steve, Nathan, Dave etc... Might as well not be there. I can see Dave getting more interesting though, as well as Nathan. Time will tell.

Miss Ivy Balls
30-06-2010, 04:06 AM
They are interesting enough for a one hour highlight programme every day.

I disagree; the HLs have been rather boring so far.

oddballmisfitsFTW
30-06-2010, 04:07 AM
best thing they could do is put 2 hot girls in the house (even hotter than Orlaith and Sophie), who are both bi curious, single and highly sexed.

then we could watch their relationship develop until it comes to a climax one night in the nest :hugesmile:

Bigbrofan25
30-06-2010, 04:12 AM
best thing they could do is put 2 hot girls in the house (even hotter than Orlaith and Sophie), who are both bi curious, single and highly sexed.

then we could watch their relationship develop until it comes to a climax one night in the nest :hugesmile:

and two hot guys to compete and wind up jj:xyxwave:

Bigbrofan25
30-06-2010, 04:13 AM

A swingers love nest sounds interesting:joker:

King Gizzard
30-06-2010, 04:18 AM
They just havnt been intoxicated by the love of our Lord yet

oddballmisfitsFTW
30-06-2010, 04:27 AM
They just havnt been intoxicated by the love of our Lord yet

i heard rumour the lord and his disciples were swingers so Dave might end up the ringleader of the orgy

WildCat
30-06-2010, 04:29 AM
How dare you people complain!

Especially after all the NON support I got last night when I proposed BB should scrap evictions altogether (which would keep the good HM's in) in favour of punishment votes.

None of you can legitimately complain when you refuse to back decent proposals. So, this is another DUMB thread.

Jords
30-06-2010, 04:45 AM
100% agree in needing new housemates.