PDA

View Full Version : Mario becoming creepy...

chris1232
30-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Seriously... gay.

Jords
30-06-2010, 10:27 AM
He is not creepy because he is gay, but because he has become obsessed with Ben when the feeling isnt mutual.

karezza
30-06-2010, 10:29 AM
He is a prevert - a sex-obsessed deviant.

DrunkerThanMoses
30-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Plus there friendship seems to be in trouble so hopefully mariio will go all fatel attraction on him :)

big_bother
30-06-2010, 10:34 AM
He is a prevert - a sex-obsessed deviant.

Urgh, g0d. Enough already. He's just some young douche in a house who's probably dying for some. Lighten' up

yousoboo!
30-06-2010, 10:35 AM
srcatching around trying to find something bad about Mario.

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 10:37 AM
I think we simply have yet another spoilt brat in Mario - who is used to getting what he wants - and is not about to give up on Ben! That little tantrum he had - when Ben invited Josie into their conversation - he didn't like that one bit!

DrunkerThanMoses
30-06-2010, 10:38 AM
I think we simply have yet another spoilt brat in Mario - who is used to getting what he wants - and is not about to give up on Ben! That little tantrum he had - when Ben invited Josie into their conversation - he didn't like that one bit!

No it was plan rudeness, how would you fell if you was talking to someone and then they wernt listening to you, and ask someone else to come and sit.

Id be pretty pissed off too

BigBrotherfan4ever
30-06-2010, 10:38 AM
I dont know about creepy, but i find him quite boring....TBH

fruit_cake
30-06-2010, 10:39 AM
he's not creepy, Marios sweet

Visage
30-06-2010, 10:40 AM
He's not my fave housemate, but I don't think he is creepy at all.

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 10:45 AM
No it was plan rudeness, how would you fell if you was talking to someone and then they wernt listening to you, and ask someone else to come and sit.

Disagree - and when he asked Ben what they had been talking about - Ben was basically right - but Mario got very pedantic about it - making out that he hadn't been talking about that, when he had - just because Ben didn't immediately repeat the very last thing said!

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Not a fan of his ,and i am by no means a prude but I find his gay quips a tad stomach wrenching ,When Ben said "I am sounding anal"Mario jumped in with"I wish you liked anal" not nice ,not called for

Visage
30-06-2010, 10:47 AM

To be fair, Mario does have a monotone sounding voice, even I started to drift off during that conversation.

However, that doesn't make someone sound creepy.

Angus
30-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Seriously... gay.

I think you're the one with the problem if you think being gay makes you creepy.:rolleyes:

Angus
30-06-2010, 10:56 AM
He is not creepy because he is gay, but because he has become obsessed with Ben when the feeling isnt mutual.

Well Ben is a 30year old adult who is perfectly capable of telling Mario where to go if he doesn't want him around him but he's happy to tolerate Mario's crush because he likes him as a friend.

DanielleT92
30-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Disagree - and when he asked Ben what they had been talking about - Ben was basically right - but Mario got very pedantic about it - making out that he hadn't been talking about that, when he had - just because Ben didn't immediately repeat the very last thing said!

No, Ben had to guess about 4/5 times before getting the right topic. If someone wasn't listening to what you were saying, surely you would be offended too, right? It's rude not to listen to someone. As Mario said, it is pointless saying something if the other person isn't listening properly.

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 11:46 AM
He makes me howl when he constantly talk about when they get out who they will be"The face of ....."Scumshine will be the face of (sp) Swarskov crystals (of course she will ..more like face of Hare and Hound with her equestrian face)Corin will be the "Face of .......... He will be the face of .....Gay mags get real looby

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 11:48 AM
No, Ben had to guess about 4/5 times before getting the right topic. If someone wasn't listening to what you were saying, surely you would be offended too, right? It's rude not to listen to someone. As Mario said, it is pointless saying something if the other person isn't listening properly.

Ben was right about what they had been talking about - he just didn't repeat the topic of the last sentence spoken! Mario was being pedantic because he was annoyed that Ben was not awe-inspired by his conversation!

DanielleT92
30-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Ben was right about what they had been talking about - he just didn't repeat the topic of the last sentence spoken! Mario was being pedantic because he was annoyed that Ben was not awe-inspired by his conversation!

Awe-inspired? It's not about being intrigued what the other person is saying, it's the decency to listen to what they are talking about lol. And it was evident he wasn't listening properly because when Mario asked Ben to confirm the topic, Ben had to pause and rethink several times before eventually getting to the real topic, showing he wasn't particularly interested.

Jordan.
30-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Creepy & Annoying.

chessie_x
30-06-2010, 12:20 PM
i find the fact that he wishes ben was gay to be quite amusing :P

BB_Eye
30-06-2010, 12:22 PM
i find the fact that he wishes ben was gay to be quite amusing :P

Amusing because he doesn't need to wish?

Jamietwo
30-06-2010, 12:45 PM
he's ok ...i think some of you guys must be very young to worry about his sense of humour and sexual references...he is a bit creepy though and i think thats because he rarely shows any sort of emotion. Craig was creepy, was it craig? the unattractive gay who was bunny biolering that georgie bloke.

flamingGalah!
30-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Mario is a bit of a tw*t, he annoys me as he constantly goes on about sex etc & taking about cocks, ,arses... Get over it FFS! I agree with Corin, that was her reason for nominating him, (plus she was fed up of him getting his vile balls out!) there is no need to constantly go on about it, it shows how boring he actually is... And to think he had the nerve to say Corin wasn't intellectually stimulating! :sleep:

Lee.
30-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I was just thinking that last night.. he is becoming a bit creepy. Craig Coates eat your heart out!

AndyJK
30-06-2010, 12:58 PM
I find some of the stuff Mario comes out with a little creepy. I think he's a decent enough and intelligent bloke but he has very little inhibitions when it comes to sex saying what he likes, and this can come across as crude and cringeworthy.

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Mario is a bit of a tw*t, he annoys me as he constantly goes on about sex etc & taking about cocks, ,arses... Get over it FFS! I agree with Corin, that was her reason for nominating him, (plus she was fed up of him getting his vile balls out!) there is no need to constantly go on about it, it shows how boring he actually is... And to think he had the nerve to say Corin wasn't intellectually stimulating! :sleep:

Sounds like one or two members on here! Although - the talkers are rarely the doers!

zotec
30-06-2010, 07:55 PM
But Corin ISNT intellectually stimulating!

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 08:04 PM
I find some of the stuff Mario comes out with a little creepy. I think he's a decent enough and intelligent bloke but he has very little inhibitions when it comes to sex saying what he likes, and this can come across as crude and cringeworthy.

I agree ,and wish he would keep his crown jewels in his trousers ,its not even like hes "well hung" is it ?

Stacey.
30-06-2010, 08:12 PM
He's not bloody creepy! He likes Ben just as Shabby likes Caoimhe.

And when Ben invited Josie over to their conversation the other day, that was plain rude. He wasn't even listening to him, that was proven when Mario asked what he was speaking about after, and Ben got it right after about 3 goes! I'd have felt the same.