PDA

View Full Version : sound dip as the HMs are discussing 'adult stuff'

starry
30-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Eh? I assume those who have the live stream are adults as they used a credit card to buy it. Or is it just an excuse to sound dip things they don't want us to hear.

Indeed many times the sound is dipped but there is no banner saying why at all.

Claymores
30-06-2010, 11:58 AM
I've got the free pass thingy - they sound dip it anyway! Always have done when the Youth Trainee on the mute button decides to go to the toilet for a pee :joker:

vesavius
30-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Eh? I assume those who have the live stream are adults as they used a credit card to buy it. Or is it just an excuse to sound dip things they don't want us to hear.

Indeed many times the sound is dipped but there is no banner saying why at all.

I know, it's pathetic. No way pay to view should be censored like this (I got mine for free, but the vast majority didnt).

'Adult stuff' being censored? Have they even the start of an idea of whats on the web free to see?

Is this a childrens show?

chris1232
30-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Thats why i only bought a week LF, bluddy awful u misss half the stream due to dips.

Peter Plunker
30-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Probably more to do with broadcasting laws, it's pre watershed.

fingers
30-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Thats why i only bought a week LF, bluddy awful u misss half the stream due to dips.

That's the idea, they want you to tune into Ch 4 when they rebroadcast it uncensored and with subtitles in case you can't hear the whispers!:wavey:

Nowt to do with "Broadcasting Laws" and EVERYTHING to do with propping up sagging ratings.