PDA

View Full Version : The first BB i ever saw when there's no friendships in the house

arsenalforever
30-06-2010, 11:18 AM
:joker: Not one person can say in that house that they've been a true friend to anyone

its on a thread cause they need to get to the final

but its funy to see how uncomfortable eevn the so called friends are with each other

BB_Eye
30-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Yeah the amount of infighting, group migration and backstabbing is very BB6-esque. I'm quite liking it actually, lol.

arsenalforever
30-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Yeah the amount of infighting, group migration and backstabbing is very BB6-esque. I'm quite liking it actually, lol.

yeah anyone of them could betray the other in a second:joker:

Marsh.
30-06-2010, 11:24 AM
That's what BB is all about. Watching the game playing and the alliances formed and broken. Sabby trying to start something with Keeva the other night because she thinks she's being portrayed as a bunny boiler.

vesavius
30-06-2010, 11:25 AM
:joker: Not one person can say in that house that they've been a true friend to anyone

its on a thread cause they need to get to the final

but its funy to see how uncomfortable eevn the so called friends are with each other

Josie and Govan were real friends, I don't doubt that at all.

I think most of the 'friendships' in there are based on utility and tactics... Like Ben etc.

there are also a lot of floaters this year who refuse to fully invest in the game, like Nathan, Steve, and Corin :sleep::sleep:

But overall your right I think.

arsenalforever
30-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Josie and Govan were real friends, I don't doubt that at all.

I think most of the 'friendships' in there are based on utility and tactics... Like Ben etc.

there are also a lot of floaters this year who refuse to fully invest in the game, like Nathan, Steve, and Corin :sleep::sleep:

But overall your right I think.

Ben dave and mario are a interestign bunch
they at times backstab one another but then are back in love with one another:joker:

JJ is his own best friend

BB_Eye
30-06-2010, 11:35 AM
I initially thought of Ben as a backstabber and... okay, he probably is for not confronting Mario face to face with his issues as opposed to bitching about him with Dave, but I'm beginning to realise more and more just how much of a pretentious person Mario is -I cringed when he explained his nomination of Corin- so I can somewhat understand why Ben is beginning to distance himself from him.

vesavius
30-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Ben dave and mario are a interestign bunch
they at times backstab one another but then are back in love with one another:joker:

Each one of them would climb over the broken bones of their 'friend' to win this, all the while mewing about how bad they feel about it :joker:

arsenalforever
30-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Each one of them would climb over the broken bones of their 'friend' to win this, all the while mewing about how bad they feel about it :joker:

Josie and nathan feel uneasy with JJ too
i think JJ will kill both of them in their sleep

MrGaryy
30-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Mario has been a true friend to Ben, it's a shame Ben shows no reciprocation.

Lostie!
30-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Definitely the most strategic BB I've seen :)

starry
30-06-2010, 12:20 PM
BB6 was strategic, just not enough nice people.

I think Sunshine could well be a good friend to Mario and Corin but whether they are to her or not I have doubts. Mario just agrees with whoever he is with, and Corin hasn't really stood up for Sunshine with others in the past.

Jords
30-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Josie + Govan
Shabby + Caoimhe
Dave + Ben
Dave + Mario
Dave + Sunshine
Sunshine + Mario
Sunshine + Corin
Corin + Nathan

I would say them pairings are strongest, Dave I do find geniune and loyal.

MrGaryy
30-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Josie + Govan
Shabby + Caoimhe
Dave + Ben
Dave + Mario
Dave + Sunshine
Sunshine + Mario
Sunshine + Corin
Corin + Nathan

I would say them pairings are strongest, Dave I do find geniune and loyal.

Caoimhe and Shabby is purely out of convenience and strategy. And as for Corin and Sunshine, you can so tell Corin is only putting up with her.

Jords
30-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Caoimhe and Shabby is purely out of convenience and strategy. And as for Corin and Sunshine, you can so tell Corin is only putting up with her.

Im not sure about that, them along with Ife really seemed to hit it off as a trio, they use to hang out a lot on LF at night, however since Shabby revealed she fancied Caoimhe it did go a bit uncomfortable but I do think they are geniune friends still.
Maybe with Corin just putting up with Sunshine, although if she was getting on her nerves I would imagine she would have nominated her like she does with Mario.

Kore
30-06-2010, 12:40 PM
I just dont understand that Caoimhe just sees shes friends with Scabby when she knows Scabby facies the pants of her!! She allows Scabby to give her head messarges and hugs and lying in bed together. SURELY she knows she is leading Scabs on, and is one big teaser.

MrGaryy
30-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Im not sure about that, them along with Ife really seemed to hit it off as a trio, they use to hang out a lot on LF at night, however since Shabby revealed she fancied Caoimhe it did go a bit uncomfortable but I do think they are geniune friends still.
Maybe with Corin just putting up with Sunshine, although if she was getting on her nerves I would imagine she would have nominated her like she does with Mario.

She;d never nominate her because she's too sweet and knows that Sunshine will be picking up plenty of noms elsewhere. Plus she'd look like a total traitor due to how much time she spends with her and them sleeping next to each other, ect.

It was genuine to begin, but in the wake of discovering Caoimhe is actually a cliquey bitch and Shabby is way too temperamental and distancing herself as a result, also Shabby's revelation of love for Coaimhe, it;s clear the bond has been broken and they're only friendly with each other because they has totally segregated themselves from the rest of the house.

arsenalforever
30-06-2010, 12:41 PM
BB6 was strategic, just not enough nice people.

I think Sunshine could well be a good friend to Mario and Corin but whether they are to her or not I have doubts. Mario just agrees with whoever he is with, and Corin hasn't really stood up for Sunshine with others in the past.

no one likes her:joker:

starry
30-06-2010, 12:46 PM
no one likes her:joker:

They are playing the game and with the chants they heard they think she might be hated on the outside.

Jords
30-06-2010, 12:48 PM
She;d never nominate her because she's too sweet and knows that Sunshine will be picking up plenty of noms elsewhere. Plus she'd look like a total traitor due to how much time she spends with her and them sleeping next to each other, ect.

It was genuine to begin, but in the wake of discovering Caoimhe is actually a cliquey bitch and Shabby is way too temperamental and distancing herself as a result, also Shabby's revelation of love for Coaimhe, it;s clear the bond has been broken and they're only friendly with each other because they has totally segregated themselves from the rest of the house.

Yeah guess that is true, will have to see as weeks go on if they remain in; they were chatting this morning in the garden and seemed to enjoy each other's company, but like you say Corin is too sweet to be igorant.

Their genuineness will be tested this Friday, they have shook that if 1 of them leaves the other will join them/walk, cant see it happening myself!

MrGaryy
30-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Yeah guess that is true, will have to see as weeks go on if they remain in; they were chatting this morning in the garden and seemed to enjoy each other's company, but like you say Corin is too sweet to be igorant.

Their genuineness will be tested this Friday, they have shook that if 1 of them leaves the other will join them/walk, cant see it happening myself!

If Caoimhe is evicted, she'll tell Shabby to stay I reckon. and if Shabby is evicted, there's no chance Caoimhe would go, though it will be difficult for her seeing as even Ife doesn't particularly enjoy her anymore.