:hugesmile: This will cause a lot of debate

he's been a great hm
why not he's given entertainment

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Totally agree Ben to win :dance::dance::dance:

starry
30-06-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm gonna throw it out there - Sunshine to win BB11. More genuine and more fun than Ben.

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm gonna throw it out there - Sunshine to win BB11. More genuine and more fun than Ben.

Genuine my ass ,attention seeking more like

BigBrotherfan4ever
30-06-2010, 11:58 AM
i wouldn't mind Ben winning, but i dont think he will, although i think he will definitely be there long while yet.

karezza
30-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Sunshine or Ben to win.

newspresenter
30-06-2010, 12:00 PM
He has done a brave thing, he got it out early on who thinks what of him, now he's quiet because he survived an eviction and he has a very good understanding who he like and who doesn't like him, i bet he'll keep his cool now and will get to the latter stages.

Its a little bit like Siavash last year when he got the others to put him up to see how liked he was and to put pressure on the HM's after he survived an eviction.

Clever Ben.

vesavius
30-06-2010, 12:02 PM

he's been a great hm

I think he has a chance, sure.

I obviously loathe the guy on many levels but I have always said he is good for the house.

The trouble with HMs that have an actual personality is that they polarise opinions, especially around here, and get the chop while those with nothing cruise on.

if he can overcome that he has a chance. All depends on how BB edit him in the HLs.

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 12:02 PM
He has done a brave thing, he got it out early on who thinks what of him, now he's quiet because he survived an eviction and he has a very good understanding who he like and who doesn't like him, i bet he'll keep his cool now and will get to the latter stages.

Its a little bit like Siavash last year when he got the others to put him up to see how liked he was and to put pressure on the HM's after he survived an eviction.

Clever Ben.

Unlike Siavash I doubt Ben will be all over the house ho ,that cost him winning last year IMO

vesavius
30-06-2010, 12:03 PM
he got it out early on who thinks what of him, now he's quiet because he survived an eviction and he has a very good understanding who he like and who doesn't like him, i bet he'll keep his cool now and will get to the latter stages.

This is true, he is a very political animal and is playing a cold tactical game.

Jordan.
30-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Sunshine or Ben to win.

This!

Jords
30-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Yepp, wouldnt mind Ben winning!

starry
30-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Clever Ben.

I don't think he is as clever as he thinks he is, and his constant insecurities could easily be his undoing. But really alot depends on the edits and how Endemol promote him. So far they have been very pro-Ben. If they turn against him they could destroy him.

vesavius
30-06-2010, 12:15 PM
I don't think he is as clever as he thinks he is, and his constant insecurities could easily be his undoing. But really alot depends on the edits and how Endemol promote him. So far they have been very pro-Ben. If they turn against him they could destroy him.

he isnt clever, his well educated and very political.

If he was at all clever he wouldnt keep getting caught :joker:

Claymores
30-06-2010, 12:18 PM
I don't think he is as clever as he thinks he is.

FMs confuse being well-spoken with intelligence. He's a typical public schoolboy - can talk for forever but 99.9% of what comes out is a pile of inconsequential, meaningless crapola.

newspresenter
30-06-2010, 12:29 PM

I don't either, but channel 4 don't put 14 clever people in the house, that would be boring, so Ben and Josie have an edge over the other 10.
His 'insecurities' are fake, it was an act to workout who likes and dislikes him.
So long as he's not liked on the outside, and he hasn't broke BB rules, Endomol will big him up just to wind-up the viewing public. You don't want it all running smoothly do you, you want to get angry, get annoyed, whine, moan, laugh at, cry at, cringe at etc etc

arsenalforever
30-06-2010, 12:38 PM

she's apity case and he's had far better moments go check the odds i don't see sunshine shooting up

Lee.
30-06-2010, 12:38 PM
I would like Ben to win.. He grows on me every day and is very very funny. (is it ok for me to have started finding him attractive?!)

arsenalforever
30-06-2010, 12:40 PM
I would like Ben to win.. He grows on me every day and is very very funny. (is it ok for me to have started finding him attractive?!)

a lof of women have been saying that:joker:

I just think he's my kind of Hm who makes me alugh
i don't like nasty or pity cases

Lee.
30-06-2010, 12:46 PM

Oh good.. that means I'm not, as I feared, a weirdo! :D

ANd yeah he is just a kind of bumbling gent who has no idea how funny he actually is !

Lex
30-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Yep!!.....Ben's the man!

But should win! and Will win!....are seldom the same in big brother!!

I've a feeling that it will be one of the more 'false personalities' that wins!...Just like most years!

Probably....Corin or Ife!...or maybe even Steve will coast all the way to the winners rostrum without having to show any personality at all!

Either way!.....BEN's already the winner in my eyes!:dance:

AndyJK
30-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Ben will be lucky to reach the final 4. It's going to be one of the inoffensive ones like Nathan or Corin who will win.

dirtyvileHARRYuk
30-06-2010, 01:32 PM

he's been a great hm

the joe agrees < what i have seen of him so far < what a loverly guy.

fizzii
30-06-2010, 01:36 PM
I hope he wins :spin: He seems like such a gentle soul. And he's always so polite.

I have a feeling he won't win - I expect someone like Corin will.

Shame.

vesavius
30-06-2010, 01:40 PM

lol Arse, he is one of the most political cynical users in there, which makes him pretty 'nasty'.

There is a very good reason why he is shedding 'friends' all over the shop.

Not saying he isnt a good HM, but lets try and be a little objective about him :joker:

Mystic Mock
30-06-2010, 01:41 PM
ben to win.

starry
30-06-2010, 01:49 PM

Ben pitys himself all the time and he has said some bad things in there (saying Sunshine has some mental condition for example). Of course nobody is perfect but he isn't that much fun imo.

Lee.
30-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Ben pitys himself all the time and he has said some bad things in there (saying Sunshine has some mental condition for example). Of course nobody is perfect but he isn't that much fun imo.

For god's sake! That was said in jest.. he wasn't serious at all! SOme people just need to lighten up!

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 01:52 PM

WOWWOW Hold on a minute there Starry i agree with him ,Scumshine DOES have a mental condition ,if shes all there in the head I will show my ass in Woolies window

Lee.
30-06-2010, 01:53 PM
WOWWOW Hold on a minute there Starry i agree with him ,Scumshine DOES have a mental condition ,if shes all there in the head I will show my ass in Woolies window

Well if she DOES turn out to be the full shilling, we all want photo evidence! :D

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Well if she DOES turn out to be the full shilling, we all want photo evidence! :D

More chance of plaiting $h1t than her being all there ,mad as an hatter

rosieb
30-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Would love Ben to win - best HM so far. Don't mind Corin either - dim but has some funny moments.
Most insignificant HM ever must be Ife - a complete non entity - would anyone even notice if she went!

Robertocarlo
30-06-2010, 01:57 PM
I'd love Ben to win. To be honest, he's the only one in the BBH being 100% himself rather than fake like the tantrum throwing Shabby or totally false (tits as well) Corin.

Ben to win!

Lee.
30-06-2010, 01:58 PM
More chance of plaiting $h1t than her being all there ,mad as an hatter

Haha.. I do agree. Christ! can you imagin her turning up at your bedside whilst ill in hospital?!

vesavius
30-06-2010, 01:59 PM

o.0

:joker:

vesavius
30-06-2010, 02:00 PM
I'd love Ben to win. To be honest, he's the only one in the BBH being 100% himself rather than fake like the tantrum throwing Shabby or totally false (tits as well) Corin.

Ben to win!

I think most Ben supporters only watch the HL show :joker:

*mazedsalv**
30-06-2010, 02:00 PM
yes, agree!!
Ben to win!! :D

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 02:01 PM

WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono: try another

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Haha.. I do agree. Christ! can you imagin her turning up at your bedside whilst ill in hospital?!

You wouldnt see my ass for dust ,Harold Shipman ?Beverley Allitt ?

vesavius
30-06-2010, 02:03 PM
WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono: try another

Most Chuff, I said most. Not all.

Relax lol

arsenalforever
30-06-2010, 02:04 PM

jesus starry if Ben's not fun then SS is like watching paint dry
this poor SS thing is stupid

arsenalforever
30-06-2010, 02:05 PM

:nono: i will ask you out for a duel

Ben is the star of bb11
he's eevrythign josie isn't
she's probably one of the more unpoplur ones now:joker:

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 02:06 PM
this poor SS thing is stupid

Starrys obcession is looking not very healthy to me .... Scumshine could well have a stalker on her hands when she gets the boot :wink:

vesavius
30-06-2010, 02:07 PM
:nono: i will ask you out for a duel

Ben is the star of bb11
he's eevrythign josie isnt

now now Arse... you started a thread to talk about Ben, so lets talk about Ben. None of this deflection nonsense talking about HMs that havent even been mentioned before now.

Poor debate :nono:

As for the duel.. you would lose. Again. :joker:

she's probably one of the more unpoplur ones now:joker:

Just to cover this though, as you bought it up, her odds have actually improved now to 9/2 with Paddy Power over night and she is above Ben.

Not that odds matter at this early stage, but that kind of blows your theory out of the water :D

Plus she is massively popular with her HMs, unlike snakey back biter Ben :D

vesavius
30-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Starrys obcession is looking not very healthy to me ....

http://i49.tinypic.com/8zli6v.jpg

:joker:

MrWong
30-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Afternoon Arse :xyxwave:

Ben won't win.

He's too much of a snake really, always spouting spiteful crap only too aware of the effect his cutting jibes have but feigns innocence when confronted.

An act that will wear pretty thin the more housemates he upsets.

He's a blame shifter as well, there's always a 'but' in every feeble apology he makes.

He's getting a decent edit so will no doubt get quite far but not likeable enough to win.

bbfan1991
30-06-2010, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't mind Ben winning, tbh I would prefer Josie;). Still think the final two will be Corin and Steve.. I think Ben will finish third, Josie fourth and Mario fifth with Nathan going just before the final.

starry
30-06-2010, 02:51 PM

Watch live feed and you'll see what fun she is. Ben is always very downbeat.

Robertocarlo
30-06-2010, 02:52 PM

Well, as it turns out, I happen to know Ben on the outside and have done for about 10 years so am well placed to know whether he's "faking it"! :nono:

So, unlike many in the BBH I can quite safely say, Ben is no fake and is being the Ben I know and love.:blush:

starry
30-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Well, as it turns out, I happen to know Ben on the outside and have done for about 10 years so am well placed to know whether he's "faking it"! :nono:

So, unlike many in the BBH I can quite safely say, Ben is no fake and is being the Ben I know and love.:blush:

So how can you tell others are faking it if you don't know them?

discotheque
30-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Benjy is smug enough as it is. Don't make him any worse !

starry
30-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Benjy is smug enough as it is. Don't make him any worse !

Good point.

GiRTh
30-06-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm throwing it out there, Josie to win. She's good fun, level headed, good looking but she has the *ahem* weight issue so girls probably wont hate her.

Just a thought.

starry
30-06-2010, 03:03 PM
I don't find her interesting, and the showmance is a bit of a desperate move.

MrWong
30-06-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm throwing it out there, Josie to win. She's good fun, level headed, good looking but she has the *ahem* weight issue so girls probably wont hate her.

Just a thought.

Agreed. She's a far more likeable character.

Marzy
30-06-2010, 03:15 PM

he's been a great hm

Hehe, yeah! Ben for the winner!! :dance:

Kazanne
30-06-2010, 04:26 PM
I'de be very happy to see Ben win,but I don't think he will ,the chavs and sheep will see to that.I am happy he survived that first eviction and he has made me laugh the most in there,his only fault as I see it is, he is too open in what he thinks of people this leads to him being called a bitch(yes,you better believe it) or he is too honest and sometimes people are offended when they really shouldn't be,all they need to do is THINK about what he has said and so far he has been spot on.

vesavius
30-06-2010, 05:01 PM

So your completely neutral about the topic then? We should trust your unbiased statements about Ben? :joker::joker:

Tbh, with me, stating your a RL friend of a HM you support tends to remove credibility, not lend it. Just saying.

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't find her interesting, and the showmance is a bit of a desperate move.

Is it as desperate as Scumshine donning her STUPID tiny hat ,ultra mini dress ,"Lights,camera,action" and off she goes into the song from Chicago ,""Be careful to make sure you look in EVERY mirror ugly gett, wave them arms ,pull an even uglier face than the good Lord blessed you with ,check everyones looking at you ,now ask for praise ,do the crowd love you Lady fu**ing GaGa(totally fu**ing GAGA if you ask me ) Im sorry Starry (no wonder a Scumshine fan is called "STARRY" LOL )but YOU of all people cannot call any hm8 attention seekers :nono:

starry
30-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Is it as desperate as Scumshine donning her STUPID tiny hat ,ultra mini dress ,"Lights,camera,action" and off she goes into the song from Chicago ,""Be careful to make sure you look in EVERY mirror ugly gett, wave them arms ,pull an even uglier face than the good Lord blessed you with ,check everyones looking at you ,now ask for praise ,do the crowd love you Lady fu**ing GaGa(totally fu**ing GAGA if you ask me ) Im sorry Starry (no wonder a Scumshine fan is called "STARRY" LOL )but YOU of all people cannot call any hm8 attention seekers :nono:

I don't like showmances, it's obvious that Josie never fancied him (who would with the crap he comes out with?). Dancing and playing around with people in the house is more innocent Big Brother fun and is what alot of people like to see.

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 05:54 PM
I don't like showmances, it's obvious that Josie never fancied him (who would with the crap he comes out with?). Dancing and playing around with people in the house is more innocent Big Brother fun and is what alot of people like to see.

The nutjob dances and sings on her own just like my daughter did when she was 5 and put on a show for us ,But this ugly gett is NOT 5 ,she is training to be a Dr

GiRTh
30-06-2010, 06:34 PM
The nutjob dances and sings on her own just like my daughter did when she was 5 and put on a show for us ,But this ugly gett is NOT 5 ,she is training to be a DrWell said. :thumbs:

Sunshines silly name and histrionic demeanour drain her of any credibility.