PDA

View Full Version : Ife's an idiot!

bbbrrr
30-06-2010, 12:20 PM
1st time last night watching the live feed, Ife and mario were hanging around and chatting she just droned on about nothing at all and kept making stupid comments,

like she went on to mario i have something serious i want to say, while at the smoking area, she starts saying smmething about other house mates and then she says i better not tell u here there are cameras here, ill tell u in the bedroom,, mario " well ppll will hear u in the bedroom" then so says ok and goes on and on about the emotions of nonimations and evictions saying the emotions are hard to deal wit etc..

and she's like u know what i mean? and he's like well do u remember i was up for eviction last weekk... but she just kept goin on and on talking chit like my post, u could see mario was totally board of listening to her,

and before that, mario her and nathen were talking out there and they were just chattin and joking around and when nathen would say something funny joking it would go straight over her head..

then after shabby and caoimbe were chatting at the smoking area and there conversation was back and forth they seemed atlot more interesting.

U learn alot more about them when u watch the live feed

starry
30-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Some people's chat is just annoying, and Ify, Nathan, Corin are among those who I couldn't be bothered listening to for long on the live feed. Keeva as well really.

Other people can string better sentences together and discuss a greater variety of things, and maybe might be less self centered as well. But you need live feed to see that.

bbbrrr
30-06-2010, 12:36 PM
ya, i dont think nathan is boring, i think hes quite funny of what i saw of him last night,

but ife, every second thing she says kind of doesnt make sence,

its was funny when they(she) were talking mario goes hurry up and smoke ur fag im tired.

starry
30-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Josie doesn't come out with much that interests me either.

flamingGalah!
30-06-2010, 12:41 PM
At least Ife knew who JFK was...

bbbrrr
30-06-2010, 12:53 PM
I know mario is gay and she has a bf but seemed strange,

at like 3 am when they were going sleeping in the same bed, mario is there 1st and takes off his clothes and gets into bed wit his underpants on, and then ife comes along and seems to me like she has a lil top and underware on ( could have been her tiny pants aswell tho) and she took off what she was wearing on her botton half and the 2 of them are right up against each other whispering. seemed pretty sexy..

funny aswell in the bedroom JJ in the dark get a tiny bit of cream and puts it on his chest fast like and lays down again,,

god i need a life