PDA

View Full Version : The people who vote-dont be bitter!

mr white
30-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Im so glad this is the last big brother as the producers & the people who vote mainly ( bitter ugly overweight women-see eviction crowd & you will know what i mean ) always get rid of the most watchable housemates to soon!

RACHAEL-nice lass, a bit up her own ass but she was the sexiest woman in there & prob up for some duvet fun but the bitter voters wanted her out! her only crime? being sexy!

GOVAN-nasty little boy but he was great to watch, stirred things up & caused **** to happen! again goes to early!

CAOIMHE-shes orite the last fittest lass in the house but she will go friday! id rather watch her then dave ben & mario stroke each other!

SHABBY-again shes ok but shes great to watch but will be evicted next week!

SO WHAT ARE WE LEFT WITH?

STEVE-nice bloke but boring-no legs means sympathy vote from everyone, will be in the final two!

DAVE-why is he in there? bible act very boring! the producers who choose housemates must be in the same cult as him! will be in there for weeks yet!

IFY- BORING!-but will fly under the radar because she is so boring- in there for manys weeks!

SUNSHINE!-very spoilt child why do people like her??? ( prob cause shes average looking & being edited as a bullied victim ) will be in there a long time!

NATHAN- very boring how the hell did he get through the auditions? i just dont know! again will fly under the radar in there for weeks!

MARIO- BB NO1 fan biggest game player in there ( he even has the diary room chair at home! ) if he was perving over a female like he is with ben he would be in prison now for stalking& harassment! will be in the final 2 with steve!

JOSIE- shes orite but if she didnt have the jj storyline going on or if she was a sexy lady then those bitter women voters would have her out of there but they love her as they can relate to her ( overweight & average looking ) she will be in there till the end!

JJ- bit of a knob but causes rows so hes watchable- final week for him!

BEN- strange guy but interesting & funny to watch will be in there a long time!

CORIN- shes ok but to nice! & the dumb act has being done many times before! always goes to bed early like sunshine nathan & ben! in there till the end!

SO in conclusion ladies & gentlemen when caoimhe goes on friday & shabby soon follows what will there be left to watch???? the fake romance 24 hour coverage of j&j the creepy touching between david & ben sunshine being a spoilt brat nathan cooking corin being dumb mario planning how hes going to win steve doing nothing ife erm what does she do??? & thats that! so unless they put a sexy strong woman in there or a normal guy who is not a pussy like all the guys in there to stir things up then ill be switching off like many others will be! So please all you women out there & gay guys who vote dont be so bitter & keep the interesting housemates in!

SORRY ITS SO LONG BUT I FEEL BETTER NOW THANKS FOR READING!

StGeorge
30-06-2010, 12:42 PM
In life..we see shallow people going around backstabbing, bitching, treating others like sh1te and we just wish they would get their cumuppance.
In BB we get the chance to do just that and people want us to switch off our instincts so they can be entertained.

Er....No....i want to see the low lifes evicted asap and receive the crowds condemnation for their behaviour. And judging by the previous ten BBs....thats how many a folk perceive this reality show.

Angus
30-06-2010, 12:45 PM
If you don't want your favourite evicted, then pick up the phone, pay the money and vote for the other nominees - don't come on here an whinge about it when the remedy is in your own hands.

mr white
30-06-2010, 12:49 PM
DONT BE SO NICE & BORING & NIAVE! they are all nasty people!

mr white
30-06-2010, 12:52 PM
I dont vote because the producers edit the show so much! Dont think we choose who gets evicted each week! Lol its the producers who choose that! Dont toe the line! Are people on here so niave im really shocked

mr white
30-06-2010, 01:05 PM
90% OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE PROB UGLY FAT GAY BULLIED AS A CHILD & THIS IS THERE WAY OF REVENGE LOL & yes im in the last 10% lol who is in my office at the mo working very hard lol

yousoboo!
30-06-2010, 01:11 PM
i got bored after "Im so glad"...

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Im so glad this is the last big brother as the producers & the people who vote mainly ( bitter ugly overweight women-see eviction crowd & you will know what i mean ) always get rid of the most watchable housemates to soon!

RACHAEL-nice lass, a bit up her own ass but she was the sexiest woman in there & prob up for some duvet fun but the bitter voters wanted her out! her only crime? being sexy!

GOVAN-nasty little boy but he was great to watch, stirred things up & caused **** to happen! again goes to early!

CAOIMHE-shes orite the last fittest lass in the house but she will go friday! id rather watch her then dave ben & mario stroke each other!

SHABBY-again shes ok but shes great to watch but will be evicted next week!

SO WHAT ARE WE LEFT WITH?

STEVE-nice bloke but boring-no legs means sympathy vote from everyone, will be in the final two!

DAVE-why is he in there? bible act very boring! the producers who choose housemates must be in the same cult as him! will be in there for weeks yet!

IFY- BORING!-but will fly under the radar because she is so boring- in there for manys weeks!

SUNSHINE!-very spoilt child why do people like her??? ( prob cause shes average looking & being edited as a bullied victim ) will be in there a long time!

NATHAN- very boring how the hell did he get through the auditions? i just dont know! again will fly under the radar in there for weeks!

MARIO- BB NO1 fan biggest game player in there ( he even has the diary room chair at home! ) if he was perving over a female like he is with ben he would be in prison now for stalking& harassment! will be in the final 2 with steve!

JOSIE- shes orite but if she didnt have the jj storyline going on or if she was a sexy lady then those bitter women voters would have her out of there but they love her as they can relate to her ( overweight & average looking ) she will be in there till the end!

JJ- bit of a knob but causes rows so hes watchable- final week for him!

BEN- strange guy but interesting & funny to watch will be in there a long time!

CORIN- shes ok but to nice! & the dumb act has being done many times before! always goes to bed early like sunshine nathan & ben! in there till the end!

SO in conclusion ladies & gentlemen when caoimhe goes on friday & shabby soon follows what will there be left to watch???? the fake romance 24 hour coverage of j&j the creepy touching between david & ben sunshine being a spoilt brat nathan cooking corin being dumb mario planning how hes going to win steve doing nothing ife erm what does she do??? & thats that! so unless they put a sexy strong woman in there or a normal guy who is not a pussy like all the guys in there to stir things up then ill be switching off like many others will be! So please all you women out there & gay guys who vote dont be so bitter & keep the interesting housemates in!

SORRY ITS SO LONG BUT I FEEL BETTER NOW THANKS FOR READING!

Sounds like you are some bitter, twisted bloke with a hang-up about women - because you have had a bad experience - and you talk about women!

Please spare us the jealousy speil - yet another one who lacks originality - that one has been done to death by silly little boys! Plenty of blokes trying to get out the only good looking guy in there - and exactly the same could be said of them! In truth - Rachael went because she had little to offer, if John goes it will be because he has shown himself to be a back-stabber.

You have completely shallow, superficial reasons for wanting to keep someone like Rachael in - that is your problem! If that desperate to see the female form - buy a mag! And don't be so BITTER! :xyxwave:

mr white
30-06-2010, 01:15 PM
you mug! lol

mr white
30-06-2010, 01:17 PM
just cause u dont agree dont be biter! lol hang up with women? lol omg u loser lol

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 01:20 PM
just cause u dont agree dont be biter! lol hang up with women? lol omg u loser lol

Could you repeat that in English please! :hugesmile:

Tracyjay
30-06-2010, 01:24 PM

With your small minded prejudices as silly, poorly spelt text speak you remind me of someone who was banned yesterday? :conf:

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” Nietzsche

Lee.
30-06-2010, 01:42 PM
90% OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE PROB UGLY FAT GAY BULLIED AS A CHILD & THIS IS THERE WAY OF REVENGE LOL & yes im in the last 10% lol who is in my office at the mo working very hard lol

So you're in the remaining 10%?.. and how would you describe yourself?

Claymores
30-06-2010, 01:45 PM
i got bored after "Im so glad"...

you're evil :hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 01:49 PM
I usually vote ,but wont be this week as I dont like any of them and so not fussed who goes

Claymores
30-06-2010, 01:53 PM
I usually vote ,but wont be this week as I dont like any of them and so not fussed who goes

I usually gamble, but can't decide if Shabsters or Cameltoe will go - I suspect that Shabbs will have ired the voting public most, but the odds say otherwise.

Mystic Mock
30-06-2010, 01:55 PM
In life..we see shallow people going around backstabbing, bitching, treating others like sh1te and we just wish they would get their cumuppance.
In BB we get the chance to do just that and people want us to switch off our instincts so they can be entertained.

Er....No....i want to see the low lifes evicted asap and receive the crowds condemnation for their behaviour. And judging by the previous ten BBs....thats how many a folk perceive this reality show.

but the fact is its an entertainment show not a bore fest show with perfect little angels.

but to the person that opened up this thread caoimhe and shabby more entertaining than ben.

big_bother
30-06-2010, 01:56 PM

how many times do you wanna 'lol' ..urgh

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 01:56 PM
I usually gamble, but can't decide if Shabsters or Cameltoe will go - I suspect that Shabbs will have ired the voting public most, but the odds say otherwise.

yes I was shocked at that ,i thought Scabby would be the run away fav to go ,plenty of time for things to change

soleila
30-06-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm so upset that Dave isn't going to go this week :(

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm so upset that Dave isn't going to go this week :(

No Dave is staying - and rightly so! :hugesmile:

monx
30-06-2010, 02:09 PM
Wow OP, wanna make some sweeping generalisations?

Smells like troll! :P

Mystic Mock
30-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Wow OP, wanna make some sweeping generalisations?

Smells like troll! :P

because they have a different opinion to you dosent mean there a troll.

mr white
30-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Im a very sexy troll!

Shiner
30-06-2010, 02:22 PM

Post of the day. :)

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Post of the day. :)

Agreed! It is the most entertaining part of the show - kicking out the ****es!

Big Brother Fan
30-06-2010, 02:31 PM
BIG Bro 11 is a farce!

mr white
30-06-2010, 02:53 PM
michael ball omg:joker:

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 02:55 PM
michael ball omg:joker:

You're quick! :joker:

mr white
30-06-2010, 02:59 PM
he should be put against a wall & shot!

Lee.
30-06-2010, 03:01 PM
So you're in the remaining 10%?.. and how would you describe yourself?

Hey Mr White.. you didn't answer.. :)

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 03:02 PM
he should be put against a wall & shot!

The guy is hugely successful and made a lot of money! He has a great voice and is one of this country's great talents - certainly not him that should be shot!

mr white
30-06-2010, 03:10 PM
The remaining 10% i guess are just normal! Look at the eviction crowd on a friday thats the 90% im talking about! Its like the village of the damned

Lee.
30-06-2010, 03:11 PM
The remaining 10% i guess are just normal! Look at the eviction crowd on a friday thats the 90% im talking about! Its like the village of the damned

What do you class as normal though?

mr white
30-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Hes a fat karaoke singer

mr white
30-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Normal as in the complete opposite of what most of the eviction crowd look like! Im just a bored guy at work killing some time:dance:

Lee.
30-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Normal as in the complete opposite of what most of the eviction crowd look like! Im just a bored guy at work killing some time:dance:

I think you'll find that the majority of people on here are in exactly the same boat!

mr white
30-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Yeah but most take it far to serious! I think the ones who ring up to vote are the ones who must have had a ****ty life & its there way of some sort of revenge hence why every year the most watchable go out early! & we are left with boring people like sunshine ify dave nathan steve corin

cazzy555
30-06-2010, 03:42 PM

I totally agree with this, I see no reason why I would want to encourage that kind of behaviour.

If seeing people act like that is what you find entertaining then I would suggest watching an american reality show where they add bits in for entertainment.

mr white
30-06-2010, 04:14 PM
its a tv show not real life!

Shiner
30-06-2010, 04:19 PM

It's a mixture of both actually. I think you are confusing it with something else.

Tracyjay
30-06-2010, 04:29 PM

Its "real life" for the housemates at the moment:wavey:

billy123
30-06-2010, 05:26 PM
I dont vote because the producers edit the show so much! Dont think we choose who gets evicted each week! Lol its the producers who choose that! Dont toe the line! Are people on here so niave im really shocked
get live feed then of course the HL show is edited ya numpty. :joker:

Shiner
30-06-2010, 05:41 PM
get live feed then of course the HL show is edited ya numpty. :joker:

Even LF is controlled. What you want, just to make absolutely sure, is the ability to interactively drop into which ever camera you want. :joker:

BBfan46
30-06-2010, 05:41 PM
I really don't get all this. Every year, everyone always says not to evict the 'entertaining' ones because it will 'kill' the series. Do people forget, that evicting the unpopular housemates is how the show works and if Shabby or Caiomhe or both go on Friday somebody else will come to prominence it's how the show works.