PDA

View Full Version : David is Dave doing a task?

Sabrina♥JohnJames
30-06-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't believe Dave is a minister i think he may be doing a task..

I mean he has done the save and replace task twice
The first time he picked Rachael he said he was sorry and he made a mistake and most housemates sympathized with him
Then he picked Caiomhe and said the same thing he made a mistake and he was really sorry the housemates all sympathized with him again and noticed how the people he picks leave the house?

Why would you bring religion on a reality show though?

(Caiomhe is favorite to leave, which means she probably will leave)

WOMBAI
30-06-2010, 03:16 PM
What an over-active imagination you have!

Sabrina♥JohnJames
30-06-2010, 03:18 PM
What an over-active imagination you have!

Eat my shorts..

stoney
30-06-2010, 03:37 PM

The first time he picked Rachael he said he was sorry and he made a mistake and most housemates sympathized with him
Then he picked Caiomhe and said the same thing he made a mistake and he was really sorry the housemates all sympathized with him again and noticed how the people he picks leave the house?

nope he is just a good judge of people who believes that the GBP will get rid of the nasty people in the house.
As such he nominates the people he thinks are most horrid and divisive.
Both weeks he has won the save task he has simply put up the other person he nominated and we did the rest by picking which one of the 2 we disliked the most.
The same is going to happen this week cos SS aint going anywhere:dance:

Orvakki
30-06-2010, 08:41 PM
No Shabby is favourite to leave...

Dannyboii
30-06-2010, 08:42 PM
No, Keeva is

pixee
30-06-2010, 08:44 PM
He isn't a minister as far as i know? he just calls himself that but he isn't an actual christian he is from a fringe group so..

arista
30-06-2010, 08:47 PM

Of Course he is Not a Proper minister
he is a Freak.

Angus
30-06-2010, 09:16 PM
nope he is just a good judge of people who believes that the GBP will get rid of the nasty people in the house.
As such he nominates the people he thinks are most horrid and divisive.
Both weeks he has won the save task he has simply put up the other person he nominated and we did the rest by picking which one of the 2 we disliked the most.
The same is going to happen this week cos SS aint going anywhere:dance:

Yes, Dave is the viewer's representative in the house - putting up the ones that would have flown under the radar otherwise - all hail to Dave the wise one:hugesmile:

boomoo
30-06-2010, 10:38 PM

The reason they brought Dave onto the programme with his Bible was because they had so much fun sending up Baldwin on Celebrity Big Brother.
Of course Dave is nowhere near as funny.

boomoo
30-06-2010, 10:45 PM

They brought Dave onto the show because they had so much fun sending up Baldwin on the Celebrity Big brother. He was allowed his Bible 1hr per day.