PDA

View Full Version : The reason to vote Shabby out before Caoimhe

mike888
30-06-2010, 04:25 PM
It's no secret that Shabby and Caoimhe are the two most disliked housemates as things stand at the moment, but the reason to vote Caoimhe out first, in the hope that Shabby will follow, just doesn't make sense.

Caoimhe certainly wouldn't walk out if Shabby was evicted, so why deny the public the enjoyment of showing Shabby how much they dislike her by letting her leave quietly through the back door, rather than to a booing crowd and an awkward interview with Davina?

If you dislike both of them then Shabby MUST be evicted first so she faces the hostile reception and awkward interview that she deserves. The housemates will realise that Caoimhe is a sitting target and nominate her next week for sure.

It might be 2 for the price of 1 if Caoimhe gets evicted, BUT it will be half the pleasure of seeing them BOTH suffer at the hands of a hostile crowd!!! :devil:

Alpertinator
30-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Whatever happens happens

Kazanne
30-06-2010, 06:01 PM
I agree,Shaggy to first if people use their heads and vote tactically

jjj2
30-06-2010, 06:01 PM
With the save and replace task every week Shabby could be in there for many weeks yet ,she has already won one

6*Alives
30-06-2010, 06:02 PM
It's no secret that Shabby and Caoimhe are the two most disliked housemates as things stand at the moment, but the reason to vote Caoimhe out first, in the hope that Shabby will follow, just doesn't make sense.

Caoimhe certainly wouldn't walk out if Shabby was evicted, so why deny the public the enjoyment of showing Shabby how much they dislike her by letting her leave quietly through the back door, rather than to a booing crowd and an awkward interview with Davina?

If you dislike both of them then Shabby MUST be evicted first so she faces the hostile reception and awkward interview that she deserves. The housemates will realise that Caoimhe is a sitting target and nominate her next week for sure.

It might be 2 for the price of 1 if Caoimhe gets evicted, BUT it will be half the pleasure of seeing them BOTH suffer at the hands of a hostile crowd!!! :devil:

You have got a point there and without Caoimhe Shabby will just play nice to someone probably John James and Mario to garner herself a new support base! BUT it would also be amazing to see Shabby's face if Caoimhe is evicted!! So long as one of em goes eh!!!

flamingGalah!
30-06-2010, 06:13 PM
I will be happy if either Quaver or Scabby goes & if the other follows it's a bonus...

dudus
30-06-2010, 06:16 PM
I want to shag Shabby so hard till the bed splits in half, while Josie sits on my face :D

mizzy25
30-06-2010, 06:28 PM
i hope shabby stays it wud b interesting to c how she gets on without cameltoe

zotec
30-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Shabby has a good idea Keeva will go.She has changed tactics recently and is being positively pleasant to everyone including those she's slagged off from day 1. She will cry buckets when she does and get HMs sympathy.Threaten to leave so they all beg her to stay,so how will anyone dare nominate her after that? Evict while you can or we are left with same scenario as Lisa remember?

Jezzy
30-06-2010, 06:36 PM
It doesn't matter whether it's shabby or caoimhe. The other won't walk.

Hi dudus:wavey:

cazzy555
30-06-2010, 06:39 PM
I was always under the impression that it was Shabby that started the bitching and Caoimhe joined in with it. lately though it seems Caoimhe picked up the bitching stick and ran with it while Shabby realised she better behave herself or she'll get evicted. I think Shabby is worse than Caoimhe and it might be interesting to see how she gets on without Shabby.

I don't like either though so who ever leaves is fine with me as long as the other follows soon after. I would prefer to see Shabby go first though.

dudus
30-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Hi Jezzy, hows it going love?

Jezzy
30-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Hi Jezzy, hows it going love?

It's going beaut my lovely. I hope you get out of prison soon, it was a blatant stitch-up.

dudus
30-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Tell me about it. ****ing CIA pussyclaats ah set man up jah know

Shiner
30-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Shabby has a good idea Keeva will go.She has changed tactics recently and is being positively pleasant to everyone including those she's slagged off from day 1. She will cry buckets when she does and get HMs sympathy.Threaten to leave so they all beg her to stay,so how will anyone dare nominate her after that? Evict while you can or we are left with same scenario as Lisa remember?

Exactly this. But I fear that the favourable HL of Shabby recently and the bitchy ones of Keeva will drive the nail in the coffin of this one. We will just have to see how hat-gate plays out on tonights HL to see if the public can be reminded of what narcissistic Shabby is really like when she forgets to act all chummy.

Jezzy
30-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Shabby ain't that strong. She'll wither and die without a lieutenant. Either that or she'll have to change her entire gameplan, which it seems like she is trying to do atm.

troy4783
30-06-2010, 07:26 PM
No caiohme to go

AndyJK
30-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Bad reasoning Mike and whatever your feelings no house mate deserves to face a hostile crowd. They're not criminals so get a grip. There are aspects of all the house mates' characters I don't like, but then I am not perfect so who am I to judge.

You don't like Shabby fine, but bear in mind the house without characters is like a morgue.

mike888
30-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Bad reasoning Mike and whatever your feelings no house mate deserves to face a hostile crowd. They're not criminals so get a grip. There are aspects of all the house mates' characters I don't like, but then I am not perfect so who am I to judge.

You don't like Shabby fine, but bear in mind the house without characters is like a morgue.

LOL you sound as if she's going to face a lynch mob, a hostile crowd only means booing ffs, it's all part of the programme, it happens at virtually at every nomination... as Shabby would say 'Lighten up man' :joker:

Orvakki
30-06-2010, 08:39 PM
This would be happening anyway...

mike888
30-06-2010, 08:59 PM
09011 323012.... You know it makes sense... :)

AndyJK
30-06-2010, 09:13 PM
LOL you sound as if she's going to face a lynch mob, a hostile crowd only means booing ffs, it's all part of the programme, it happens at virtually at every nomination... as Shabby would say 'Lighten up man' :joker:

Bollocks its not suppose to part of the programme. That's the point, that useless Davina McCall has done nothing since series 3 to silence these oxygen thieves and now it's become the norm. No one deserves to be booed end of story.

If it was me presenting I'd tell them to shut up, and If they continued Id order in a fleet of tanks to blast them away with powerful water cannons

Marsh.
30-06-2010, 09:15 PM
I can't believe people are happy to see Shabby, Keeva or Sunshine go at all. I'm peed off.
Are people actually satisifed with killing the show after 3 weeks? That's a long time to go with Nathan, Steve, Dave, Ife, Mario doing FA. I can't wait until next week when Ben does another earth shattering Q&A with Steve about his glass eye. Not.

Honestly you'll all be creating threads about how **** the shows gone soon.
And then have the cheek to blame the producers, when it's your fult for voting out who is providing the footage worth watching.

mike888
30-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Bollocks its not suppose to part of the programme. That's the point, that useless Davina McCall has done nothing since series 3 to silence these oxygen thieves and now it's become the norm. No one deserves to be booed end of story.

If it was me presenting I'd tell them to shut up, and If they continued Id order in a fleet of tanks to blast them away with powerful water cannons

Well in that case I would suggest you apply to C4 for the job, but I'm afraid you would be claiming the dole money in 9 weeks time... Lol I'm surprised that if you feel that strongly about the booing you haven't mentioned it up to now!!! :joker: :xyxwave:

Jezzy
30-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Well in that case I would suggest you apply to C4 for the job, but I'm afraid you would be claiming the dole money in 9 weeks time... Lol I'm surprised that if you feel that strongly about the booing you haven't mentioned it up to now!!! :joker: :xyxwave:

I think the water cannons would be an awesome idea.

Just Do It
30-06-2010, 09:27 PM
I know the English education system is somewhat lacking down there, but maybe you could all stretch yourselves and refer to Caoimhe as exactly that. Not Keeva, Keever or Quaver - you must be one step away from supporting the BNP!

And of course "Sunshine" will stay in as she is a compete dullard! God forbid the largely English audience will keep interesting people like Shabby in - no you all vote the interesting/controversial/entertaining people out.

Enjoy the final with the dull club; Steve, Sunshine, Mario and Ife.:sleep:

Jezzy
30-06-2010, 09:31 PM
I know the English education system is somewhat lacking down there, but maybe you could all stretch yourselves and refer to Caoimhe as exactly that. Not Keeva, Keever or Quaver - you must be one step away from supporting the BNP!

And of course "Sunshine" will stay in as she is a compete dullard! God forbid the largely English audience will keep interesting people like Shabby in - no you all vote the interesting/controversial/entertaining people out.

Oh come on. Even Steve, Sunshine, Mario and Ife would be fun with water cannons.

AndyJK

I have brought the subject up on this board every series since BB4 when it started becoming more frequent and deafening and then become the norm.

mike888

You left out the winner... Corin :joker:

mike888
30-06-2010, 09:33 PM
I have brought the subject up on this board every series since BB4 when it started becoming more frequent and deafening and then become the norm.

Oh well you can't win em all... :hugesmile:

Jamietwo
30-06-2010, 09:49 PM
no i really dislike cornahomie , she disgusts me...shabby i find ok

mike888
30-06-2010, 10:07 PM
no i really dislike cornahomie , she disgusts me...shabby i find ok

No problem with that, this thread was for people hating both but wanted Caoimhe out first hoping that Shabby would follow out of the back door.

Lex
30-06-2010, 10:10 PM

Could'nt agree more!!.....Well said Mike!:elephant:

Jezzy
30-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Lex, those stones in your av are crazy :D

(sorry for going OT)