PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the people in this forum?

brian3
30-06-2010, 09:16 PM
racism, bigotry, homophobia and overall nastiness. It's not just straight white people either. If nothing eles the forum proves that everyone of every race, creed and sexual orientation. Are all equal in their ability to be nasty reactionary idiots.

We talk about the people in the house being bad. Take a look in this forum

Speedster
30-06-2010, 09:23 PM
racism, bigotry, homophobia and overall nastiness. It's not just straight white people either. If nothing eles the forum proves that everyone of every race, creed and sexual orientation. Are all equal in their ability to be nasty reactionary idiots.

Posters are often bullies and hypocrites because they adore tearing people apart from the safety of their computer the people in the house will never know who they are, even if they met them in real life.

MargeryFan
30-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Thankfully i've not noticed anything yet.

Jezzy
30-06-2010, 10:18 PM
The forums are a sociological experiment in their own right as an extension of BB. It is us who amplify their characters in the first place, and by association, our own.

Zippy
30-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Oh ****.

Oops.

billy123
30-06-2010, 10:23 PM

you started a thread on sunday announcing you were quitting bb and this forum forever because the fans of the show disgust you and here you are back again :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Stacey.
30-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Haven't noticed this to be honest.

Jamietwo
30-06-2010, 10:26 PM

all those things are natural and everyone feels some of them some of the time...str8 white people are no more prone to rascism or homophobia than anyone else. have you heard any gansta rap and listened to the lyrics? gays can be homophobic too. the thing is, we are told it is wrong to have those feelings or to express them , so they fester inside and then come out on anonymous forums like this one. see it as letting off steam. you can't control what people think. you could have a forum that is heavily modded but that doesn't mean it's not there, i beleive it's better to let it out .

Jezzy
30-06-2010, 10:26 PM
you started a thread on sunday announcing you were quitting bb and this forum forever because the fans of the show disgust you and here you are back again :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Really? In which case, p"ss off, Brian3.

Chuckyegg
30-06-2010, 10:27 PM
I sympathise but his is what the internet is like I'm afraid. You find this all over forums and Youtube and Facebook etc. There's no point singling this forum out.

BB_Eye
30-06-2010, 10:28 PM
all those things are natural and everyone feels some of them some of the time...str8 white people are no more prone to rascism or homophobia than anyone else. have you heard any gansta rap and listened to the lyrics? gays can be homophobic too. the thing is, we are told it is wrong to have those feelings or to express them , so they fester inside and then come out on anonymous forums like this one. see it as letting off steam. you can't control what people think. you could have a forum that is heavily modded but that doesn't mean it's not there, i beleive it's better to let it out .

Racism and homophobia aren't natural. Some people might feel the inclination towards it, but that's why we should always call our feelings into question.

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 10:29 PM

Lighten up pal ,99% of what is said is tongue in cheek, a bit of fun

Jamietwo
30-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Racism and homophobia aren't natural. Some people might feel the inclination towards it, but that's why we should always call our feelings into question.

i beleive racism is natural but am open to having that proved otherwise.

pixee
30-06-2010, 10:53 PM
I think it depends how seriously you take posters comments.

I know myself i see my comments within the context of contestants on a TV show i don't "hate" these people but i may hate them for their duration on the show.

But i don't hate anyone for their sexuality or race.

And resent slightly the fact that you haven't named names and reported people if the racism and bigotry you claim is so prevelant then you should have contacted forum moderators and had them banned.

I can understand you thinking the forum is at times nasty, over the top but we all go too far sometimes.

Apologies if i have misunderstood you cause you are normally an intelligent poster.

daniel-lewis-1985
30-06-2010, 10:57 PM
I think it depends how seriously you take posters comments.

I know myself i see my comments within the context of contestants on a TV show i don't "hate" these people but i may hate them for their duration on the show.

But i don't hate anyone for their sexuality or race.

And resent slightly the fact that you haven't named names and reported people if the racism and bigotry you claim is so prevelant then you should have contacted forum moderators and had them banned.

I can understand you thinking the forum is at times nasty, over the top but we all go too far sometimes.

Apologies if i have misunderstood you cause you are normally an intelligent poster.

Thats so racist

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 10:58 PM
i beleive racism is natural but am open to having that proved otherwise.

Racism works both way ,its not just a one way thing

Cristina
30-06-2010, 10:58 PM

welcome to the real world sweetly, you are just used to people not telling you what they REALLY THINK. You are used to "political correctness" too much, the real, true, world is not like it. Stop viewing life through rose tinted glasses.:xyxwave:

Claymores
30-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Oh ****.

Oops.

It's coz we hate people from Belfast eh Zipster! :joker:

brian3
30-06-2010, 11:02 PM

I did no such thing

GiRTh
30-06-2010, 11:06 PM
If you think this place is bad you've never been on DS.

Frank E
30-06-2010, 11:10 PM

Thank you. That's why I stayed on this forum.
I hope I am homing these skills.

Please feel free to rate my nastiness
Your feeback is important to me.

brian3
30-06-2010, 11:10 PM
welcome to the real world sweetly, you are just used to people not telling you what they REALLY THINK. You are used to "political correctness" too much, the real, true, world is not like it. Stop viewing life through rose tinted glasses.:xyxwave:

I am more than aware of what the world and people are like. political correctness can not be cast away just because some people take it too far. In the 80s and early 90s some people took it too far then there was the backlash. But in our need to backlash against pc plus the need to be "shocking" or "ironic" we have lost site of why political correctness started in the first place.

Zippy
30-06-2010, 11:13 PM
If it's polite, respectful, intellectual conversation you want then I suggest you....http://www.sb.fsu.edu/~xray/Images/XRF-EmerExitMain.jpg

Claymores
30-06-2010, 11:13 PM
If you think this place is bad you've never been on DS.

**** you Nottingham w@nk :joker:

BB_Eye
30-06-2010, 11:14 PM

And let me guess, you're one of those people?

starry
30-06-2010, 11:16 PM

What is wrong with SOME people in this forum would be a better way of putting it. Digital Spy is probably worse, indeed it wouldn't surprise me if the worst people here also posted there.

Claymores
30-06-2010, 11:19 PM
What is wrong with SOME people in this forum would be a better way of putting it. Digital Spy is probably worse, indeed it wouldn't surprise me if the worst people here also posted there.

Stop talking about me again while busy on DS:mad::joker:

BB_Eye
30-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Homophobia on TiBB is nowhere near as bad now as it was a year ago back in the BB10 days. It actually got worse than DS at one point. Most people here are very tolerant now.

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 11:26 PM
I really dont give a chuff what folks on here say about me, as long as the people i love love me thats all that matters,this is a bit of fun when im bored

vesavius
30-06-2010, 11:36 PM
racism, bigotry, homophobia and overall nastiness. It's not just straight white people either.

lol the fact that people even feel the need to point out it isnt just 'straight white people' is pretty weird...

You make it sound like thats the perceived norm.

Claymores
30-06-2010, 11:37 PM
I really dont give a chuff what folks on here say about

That sounds like an invite :blush2:

Cheer up kiddo!

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 11:40 PM
That sounds like an invite :blush2:

Cheer up kiddo!

Im always cheerful ,in fact im usually as mad as an hatter !! :joker:

tintedshadow
30-06-2010, 11:41 PM

strong cosign with this.. although most would argue since we arn't in the house putting ourselves up to be scrutinised thats the reason its okay how we act,although i cant tell the trolls from the real dunses on here no more..

brian3
30-06-2010, 11:44 PM

Your right. I should have put SOME of the people. Sorry

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 11:45 PM
Goodnight peeps Ive got a nice bottle of meths chilling in the fridge Im going to drink that have a Cuban cigar then off to bed xxxx

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 11:45 PM
strong cosign with this.. although most would argue since we arn't in the house putting ourselves up to be scrutinised thats the reason its okay how we act,although i cant tell the trolls from the real dunses on here no more..

Dunce is spelt D.U.N.C.E ...... lol x

Claymores
30-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Goodnight peeps Ive got a nice bottle of meths chilling in the fridge Im going to drink that have a Cuban cigar then off to bed xxxx

Geez a drink n a puff!

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 11:47 PM
geez a drink n a puff!

sexist !!!! Lol xxx

Claymores
30-06-2010, 11:49 PM
sexist !!!! Lol xxx

of cours sh1thead :joker:

(you invited me to say anything so don't go reporting me!)

chuff me dizzy
30-06-2010, 11:59 PM
of cours sh1thead :joker:

(you invited me to say anything so don't go reporting me!)

Im no grass :joker:

parmnion
01-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Anyone can call me anything, i'm a big gay black bastard,

Claymores
01-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Anyone can call me anything, i'm a big gay black bastard,

:joker:

parmnion
01-07-2010, 01:14 AM

:joker:

good job it wasn't, "english" something or other:dance: