PDA

View Full Version : Shabby just overtook Nikki and Chanelle's Tantrums!!

*mazedsalv**
30-06-2010, 09:19 PM
I didnt know whether to laugh or fear for her health, ended up doing both.

That was mental, when she went into the Bathroom and you couldnt see her as she went through the cubicle door and she sstarted screaming angrily, I actually thought she was ill or something :(

In the nest, and in the DR as well... it was so mental, even though keeva was laughing at her in the DR :p

Awww :(

BBfan46
30-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Chanelle's? Yes.
Nikki's? NEVER!

lynz
30-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Nikki's tantrums were far more fun to watch, because I don't think she was acting. Whereas Shabby's look like an act.

Rob
30-06-2010, 09:25 PM
i think shabby may be heading for a mental breakdown

mike888
30-06-2010, 09:29 PM
i think shabby may be heading for a mental breakdown

and hopefully a meeting with Davina on Friday!!!.... :xyxwave:

daniel-lewis-1985
30-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Nah Nikki's tantrums were way worse than this. And wish everyone would stop all this shabby is fake nonsense

Jordan.
30-06-2010, 09:48 PM
She wishes! shes just a big actress no chance was that all real.

& No one will ever beat Nikki :nono:

*mazedsalv**
30-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Its the fact that Nikki knew she was doing it, she laughed at herself sometimes, Shabby seems like there is something wrong with her and she has anger problems.

bbfan1991
30-06-2010, 09:49 PM
She wishes! shes just a big actress no chance was that all real.

& No one will ever beat Nikki :nono:

Nikki is a unique housemate:hugesmile:.

bbfan1991
30-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Its the fact that Nikki knew she was doing it, she laughed at herself sometimes, Shabby seems like there is something wrong with her and she has anger problems.

She had OCD too:shocked:.

Zippy
30-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Nah. Nowhere near as memorable as Nikki's. She was kinda copying Nikki if anything. She's mentioned her before and is clearly a huge BB fan.

Jords
30-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Shabby's was definitely more dramatic and she looked mentally hurt, probably on paar with Nikki.

Patrick
30-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Agree Salv.

Channelle just put it on constantly and failed at trying to be Nikki.

Nikki was fun to watch.
Shabby is entertaining but I do worry about her, I love her to bits.

Nah. Nowhere near as memorable as Nikki's. She was kinda copying Nikki if anything. She's mentioned her before and is clearly a huge BB fan.

She said yesterday on Live Feed that shes nothing like Nikki and doesn't want to be.

Peter Plunker
30-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Nikki's tantrums were comedy gold. Shabby's just wrong me out.

bbfan1991
30-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Ironically Nikki likes Shabby and dislikes Sunshine:).

Zippy
30-06-2010, 10:01 PM
She said yesterday on Live Feed that shes nothing like Nikki and doesn't want to be.

Er, why would she even say that unless she was aware of any comparison?

I love Shabby on the show but she has been playing up the Caoimhe thing from day one. Well aware its a no go situation but determined to play out the drama for all its worth.

She creates her own drama and tonights show was her big scene. Not as classic and quotable as Nikki's tantrums were. No way.

daniel-lewis-1985
30-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Er, why would she even say that unless she was aware of any comparison?

I love Shabby on the show but she has been playing up the Caoimhe thing from day one. Well aware its a no go situation but determined to play out the drama for all its worth.

She creates her own drama and tonights show was her big scene. Not as classic and quotable as Nikki's tantrums were. No way.

She only talked about Nikki coz her housemates were reasuring her that she wont be hated coz people liked her tantrums and THEY compared her to Nikki. Shabby disagreed and never instigated the conversation

bringbackscience
30-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Nikki was vile

Lex
30-06-2010, 10:14 PM
And that little argentinean drama queen from last year!!....Cant stand any of them!!

Who are they?....Who are they?:hugesmile:

Zippy
30-06-2010, 10:18 PM
She only talked about Nikki coz her housemates were reasuring her that she wont be hated coz people liked her tantrums and THEY compared her to Nikki. Shabby disagreed and never instigated the conversation

Point is, she is deliberately creating scenes to make herself memorable LIKE classic HMs such as Nikki. She is a wannabe actress after all.

Im grateful to her though. At least she's sticking her neck out and making an effort to entertain.

Stacey.
30-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Shabby's so real. Just because she's an actress you can't assume she's fake in the house. Why would she be acting like that anyway? Fake is more like Corin.

I feel like Caoimhe just basically laughs at Shabby all the time whatever she does. And I think now she might be playing her a bit too. Felt really sorry for Shabby.

And Nikki was great. :laugh:

Zippy
30-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Shabby's so real. Just because she's an actress you can't assume she's fake in the house. Why would she be acting like that anyway? Fake is more like Corin.

I feel like Caoimhe just basically laughs at Shabby all the time whatever she does. And I think now she might be playing her a bit too. Felt really sorry for Shabby.

And Nikki was great. :laugh:

But Shabby wants to be more of the rebel type. She's kinda like Kitten from BB5. A lesbian desperate to be in peoples faces. Loud n proud. She'd rather go out with a memorable bang than a long drawn out whimper.

And I dont like Caoimhe but she made it clear that she wasn't interested and Shabby knew she had a BF. But she was clearly determined to build up a storyline about a love that could never be. Blaah. Own fault.

LiquidGold
30-06-2010, 10:35 PM
I didnt know whether to laugh or fear for her health, ended up doing both.

That was mental, when she went into the Bathroom and you couldnt see her as she went through the cubicle door and she sstarted screaming angrily, I actually thought she was ill or something :(

In the nest, and in the DR as well... it was so mental, even though keeva was laughing at her in the DR :p

Awww :(

difference is shabby's was seriously ott and nikki bb7 was funny with them and chanelle bb8 was a mental irritating cow! :sleep:

Zippy
30-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Yeah Chanelle was seriously mind ****ed by Ziggy. Totally believable.

Mac Hiavellian
30-06-2010, 10:48 PM
There better be a good story behind that hat otherwise BB should threaten to burn it Stuart BB5 stylee

bbfan1991
30-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Yeah Chanelle was seriously mind ****ed by Ziggy. Totally believable.

Ziggeh I want turst:rolleyes::joker:.

LiquidGold
30-06-2010, 11:18 PM
There better be a good story behind that hat otherwise BB should threaten to burn it Stuart BB5 stylee

its her grandad's hat and im guessing her grandad has passed away

Mac Hiavellian
01-07-2010, 10:03 AM
its her grandad's hat and im guessing her grandad has passed away

I see. Sense is now made. Order is restored to the cosmos.

Raph
01-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Shabby is great!

ILoveTRW
01-07-2010, 10:14 AM
I have to admit here tantrum was amazing even if it did seem a little fake at times.
Thats the **** that I want to see.