PDA

View Full Version : Shabby should be removed for the sake of her mental health

Justme
30-06-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm sat watching tonight's BB on E4, and it has just shown the whole 'Hat' saga ... Now, I am seriously concerned about this girls mental state.

Seriously, she needs to be pulled out. I can only see her getting worse as her pal Caoimhe moves further away from her and her tantrums.

The whole scene when Shabby was screaming and shouting in the bathroom on her own was the most worrying.

Anyone agree?

Jordan.
30-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Shes an idiot, theres nothing wrong with her shes just putting it all on :rolleyes:

Saph
30-06-2010, 09:41 PM
I dont think she should be removed, JJ is no more messed up than she is, but at least she provides entertainment.

Jezzy
30-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Nah, leave her in. We all love to watch a meltdown. The acting will hopefully carry on improving.

discotheque
30-06-2010, 09:45 PM
I think Steve should be removed for the sake of my mental health. I'm going crazy with boredom

Peter Plunker
30-06-2010, 09:50 PM
BB will have spoken to her family, they can pull her out if they deem it neccessary but that is a last resort. People have gone more bonkers in there, this girl is positively normal compared to Nikki.

Stacey.
30-06-2010, 10:02 PM
She doesn't have ****ing mental health problems! It's just her reaction, she can't help it.

Jamietwo
30-06-2010, 10:02 PM
what are you? a clinical psychologist?

BB_Eye
30-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Oh please, that wasn't a breakdown.

eezamana
01-07-2010, 06:48 AM
I ticked I 'm unsure, I find it quite hard to decide what Shabby is all about????:conf:

Is she just a ham actor who is playing a part in the house, in a thinly disguised attempt to get "discovered". I have also at times wondered about her state of mental health... However I think its probable her problem is that she is totally spoilt & used to always getting her own way. Her tantrums are toddler like at times.:shocked::hugesmile:

All said, she's a pain in the butt & there's no chance I could stick being in there with her, but she's definitely not boring so I say keep her in & Sunshine as well. Sorry Caoimhe, I don't dislike you but you're the least interesting of you 3 girls.:xyxwave:

p.s Still would like it better if Dave was leaving:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Visage
01-07-2010, 06:51 AM
Isn't she just acting ?

WOMBAI
01-07-2010, 06:57 AM
I'm sat watching tonight's BB on E4, and it has just shown the whole 'Hat' saga ... Now, I am seriously concerned about this girls mental state.

Seriously, she needs to be pulled out. I can only see her getting worse as her pal Caoimhe moves further away from her and her tantrums.

The whole scene when Shabby was screaming and shouting in the bathroom on her own was the most worrying.

Anyone agree?

You do know she is an actress, don't you - albeit a bad one! :xyxwave:

charmingmissc
01-07-2010, 07:02 AM
no, i am curious as to how she will be without caoimhe.

yousoboo!
01-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Shabby is having a great audition

Frank E
01-07-2010, 07:31 AM
If she is medevaced they better not take her to Holby City Hospital ED.

paper-cut-exit
01-07-2010, 07:32 AM
People have gone more bonkers in there.

No sh!t huh. Who'd have thought we'd have ex-druggie, religious charlatans in there suggesting that they can assist in helping grow back a new set of legs for an amputee.

By far the most bonkers thing i've ever heard on BB

stoney
01-07-2010, 07:35 AM
I went for a no cos she is a big fakey fake fakester.

"She cant help but have these tantrums and aggression" is her excuse. Nope she doesn't want to act like a grown up and stop being all about herself all the time.
time for her to go, or walk as she has promised her bestest buddy and prentendy love interest she would do, and learn to act like a grown up:sleep:

big_bother
01-07-2010, 07:44 AM
she's just a spoilt,vile little mess....

MojoNixon
01-07-2010, 08:27 AM
F that crazy bitch.

Sabrewulf238
01-07-2010, 09:15 AM
No I don't think she's that bad, she just needs a couple of anger management sessions.

I wonder if the people saying yes probably wants her out more than they want her to get better :hugesmile:

Livia
01-07-2010, 09:16 AM
No... I think Shabby should be removed for the sake of MY mental health.

KERRYJ
01-07-2010, 09:42 AM
No... I think Shabby should be removed for the sake of MY mental health.

lol that is by far the quote of the week apart from josie and ben.

monx
01-07-2010, 10:11 AM
I am unsure, part of me thinks its all a bit of attention seeking, making sure she gets plenty of air time in the hl programme but on the other hand it did feel quite distressing watching it.

Josie was right tho, whether it is acting or real distress it does make it very difficult for other hms knowing when and how to approach her when she is off on one!