PDA

View Full Version : Boy George and Johnny Vegas lined up for Celeb BB

James
13-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Jimmy Tarbuck, Most Haunted’s Derek Acorah, Jocelyn Jee Esien from Three Non Blondes, and diet doctor Gillian McKeith are also said to be definates.

George and the dragon

By SARA NATHAN
TV Editor

STAND by for fireworks — Boy George is going on Celebrity Big Brother with Anna Nicole Smith.

Show insiders are predicting tension between the pair — one a camp Eighties icon, the other a feisty former lap dancer and centrefold.

To stir things up Channel 4 bosses have also lined up acid-tongued comic Johnny Vegas, alongside veteran funnyman Jimmy Tarbuck.

George, 44, is appearing despite being charged last month with cocaine possession. He was nicked by cops in New York.

A Manhattan court released him to reappear on December 19. But manager Tony Gordon insisted: “George is a good boy.”

Busty Anna Nicole, 38, is still battling the family of her late oil billionaire hubby J. Howard Marshall II, who died aged 89.

They are fighting her bid to inherit £46million from his will. Anna’s weight ballooned during the long-running legal action — but she has since shed five stone.

Celebrity BB begins in January and will also feature Most Haunted’s Derek Acorah, Jocelyn Jee Esien from BBC3 comedy Three Non Blondes, and diet doctor Gillian

McKeith — host of Channel 4’s You Are What You Eat. There will also be another mystery guest.

An insider said: “It could even be Jimmy’s daughter Liza.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005570588,00.html

Arneldo
13-12-2005, 01:21 PM
I heard this on 98fm this morning!

Good line-up i think!

BigSister
13-12-2005, 02:56 PM
ooh Johnny Vegas would be cool, he hasnt been round for a while

cc100
13-12-2005, 06:57 PM
I cant really see Liza being in there with her dad, but Jimmy will be great.

Playboy
14-12-2005, 11:09 AM
this should be interesting

Razmataz
14-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Boy George..
Johnny Vegas...
Ill be laughing all night long.
Endemol must be looking at this.

Ruth
14-12-2005, 01:08 PM
That's a pretty good line-up - although that You Are What You Eat woman drives me doolally.

sol
14-12-2005, 05:41 PM
lol looks good :bigsmile: - we need a bitch though to stir it all up :eureka:

Fangz
14-12-2005, 05:56 PM
I think George can be rather bitchy when he wants to be.

Legend
14-12-2005, 06:01 PM
I'd love both of them to be in it!

Doubt they will be though - all the ones i like that are rumoured to be in the show are never in it lol.

cc100
14-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Acorah should be interesting!

CharlotteSometimes
16-12-2005, 08:11 AM
It would be great to see George on it, but I think it's beneath him, all the same. The same goes for Johnny Vegas, although I don't think that will happen as he doesn't need it at all - he's always working. Unfortunately, Liverpool's fifth biggest embarrassment, Jimmy 'spooky-toothed lard bucket, soul-selling tory activist, (Z list) pro-celebrity golfer, I went to school with John Lennon, professional Scouser, etc.' Tarbuck will doubtlessly be falling over himself to take part. :bored:

Ruth
16-12-2005, 08:18 AM
I'd be surprised if Johnny Vegas does it - he doesn't really need to does he?

cc100
16-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by CharlotteSometimes
Unfortunately, Liverpool's fifth biggest embarrassment, Jimmy 'spooky-toothed lard bucket, soul-selling tory activist, (Z list) pro-celebrity golfer, I went to school with John Lennon, professional Scouser, etc.' Tarbuck will doubtlessly be falling over himself to take part. :bored:

Thats a bit harsh.

I can see how he would grate on people but hes a pretty funny guy. I have good memories of him from my childhood.

By the way- who are the four more embarrassing Scousers?

CharlotteSometimes
20-12-2005, 11:46 PM
I think accurate would be a more fitting conclusion.

Stan Boardman, Cilla Black, Paul McCartney, Wayne Rooney. I should really have made room for Edwina Currie and Anne Robinson, too.

cc100
21-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by CharlotteSometimes
Stan Boardman, Cilla Black, Paul McCartney, Wayne Rooney. I should really have made room for Edwina Currie and Anne Robinson, too.

Boardman- idiot.

McCartney- if he is so concerned with charity, then why doesent he give away half of his 1 billion pounds he has? (A good musician/songwriter though)

Rooney- prime idiot, hes gonna end up wasting his talent.

As for Robinson- dont even get me started!

Siouxsie
29-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Boy george is cool