PDA

View Full Version : Virtual xmas prezzies for Stropz!

Fangz
18-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Okay, so we seem to have had a bit of a mix-up with the Secret Santa thread, right?
So I decided to try and get Stropz some prezzies off the web to make up for it.
If anyone else has got a pic/link/whatever they think Stropz would like, please post it in this thread, okay?

Okay, here's a link to a random unicorn animation, which I suspect was caused by some sort of substance abuse. http://uploads.ungrounded.net/280000/280260_unicornmovie.swf

Here's a link to a news story that I found entertaining http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20051209/113414040002.html

And last but not least, a photo of a punk-rock squirrel.
I hope you like them, Stropz!

Love,
Fangz xxx.

SMC
18-12-2005, 09:04 PM
*Post edited to remove picture *

............ Stropz, if you'd like to see the pic that SMC posted up, please U2U me and I'll give you a link to it. :thumbs: Kaz xxx

take your pick,

Fangz
18-12-2005, 09:08 PM
:shocked: Do you really think that's suitable for a forum that underage people have access to? Not to mention, I think it's rather tasteless.

Kaz
18-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Fangz
:shocked: Do you really think that's suitable for a forum that underage people have access to? Not to mention, I think it's rather tasteless.

Agree, Fangz. :thumbs:

Have edited the post.

SMC
18-12-2005, 09:22 PM

i think it was perfectly suitable so hush

Kaz
18-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by SMC

Well I didn't, so tough.

Fangz
18-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by SMC

Well Kaz obviously doesn't agree with you, so don't tell me to hush.
I just wanted to do something nice for a fellow FM, I don't want to turn this thread into a slanging match.
So if you want to continue this discussion, I'd prefer it if you u2ued me.

SMC
18-12-2005, 09:29 PM
shut up..i'll be the bigger man and walk away..:xyxwave:

Kaz
18-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Telling another forum member to 'shut' up' isn't on, SMC. Personal attacks against other posters is against the Forum Rules.

Watch your step.

SMC
18-12-2005, 09:48 PM
yeah i better had wouldn't want to fall over, seriously though i get ya message and i do apologise :bored: next time i'll politely ask the person to ' stop talking '

Juuusst Messing..

lily.
19-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Okay, so we seem to have had a bit of a mix-up with the Secret Santa thread, right?
So I decided to try and get Stropz some prezzies off the web to make up for it.
If anyone else has got a pic/link/whatever they think Stropz would like, please post it in this thread, okay?

Okay, here's a link to a random unicorn animation, which I suspect was caused by some sort of substance abuse. http://uploads.ungrounded.net/280000/280260_unicornmovie.swf

Here's a link to a news story that I found entertaining http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20051209/113414040002.html

And last but not least, a photo of a punk-rock squirrel.
I hope you like them, Stropz!

Love,
Fangz xxx.

Superb!!! Thanks for those. My kid loved the squirrel pics too!!! She's a lil punk!

That news story is just bizarre!!! When you think you have a dysfunctional family, you don't need to look much further than that story to make your own lot look normal!!!!

And, the unicorns... hmmms...... how very very bizarre!!! Definitely someone under the influence of narcotics who made that!

Thanks girly.. I was feeling left out, but now I'm all happy & chit... Merry Xmas!!!! xxx

PS. I U2Ud Kaz to see the pic that SMC posted.. I'm curious now!!!! He will get a virtual-smack if it's bad.. :joker::laugh::joker:

Fangz
19-12-2005, 04:41 PM
You're welcome Stropz, it was the least I could do. I'm really pleased you enjoyed it.

~Kizwiz~
19-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Here you go Stropzy... enjoy

lily.
19-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by kizwiz
Here you go Stropzy... enjoy

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo Danggggg!!!

Now, that is one parcel I wouldn't mind unwrapping on Christmas morning... and then again in the evening, and again on Boxing Day.. and not to forget my Birthday on Dec 31st...

*controls self*

Ahem... Thanks Kizzy dah-lin... verrah verrah nice...

*saves image* *slobbers on screen!*

he he he..

Tiz nice of you folks to think of ole stropzy. I feel all speshul & warm & fuzzy inside! :love:

lily.
19-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by SMC

............ Stropz, if you'd like to see the pic that SMC posted up, please U2U me and I'll give you a link to it. :thumbs: Kaz xxx

take your pick,

I got the pic - U dirty beggar! :laugh:

I can see why it was removed from the thread :shocked:, but I thought it was very funny!!!

Merry Xmas SMC...xxx

Z
20-12-2005, 10:44 AM
I'll get you something when I get home. 'Cus I'm nice that way.

SMC
20-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
Originally posted by SMC

take your pick,

I got the pic - U dirty beggar! :laugh:

I can see why it was removed from the thread :shocked:, but I thought it was very funny!!!

Merry Xmas SMC...xxx

good to see there are some people with a sense of humour, and its the thought that counts..:spin:

Kaz
20-12-2005, 09:53 PM
I've got a sense of humour, SMC and am by no means a prude...... anything but! :bigsmile: I wasn't personally offended at all by the picture you posted, but there are some very young members on the Forum for which it was definitely not appropriate.

Hope you understand why I felt I had to remove it. :thumbs:

Anyhow ........... Stropz has got her virtual Xmas prezzie from you and she's happy ........ so all's well. :laugh: