Kazanne
06-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Dave: you gave up on task, gave up on punishment and shafted me Ben
Ben: I didnt shaft you, I gave you something to do for the afternoon :joker:

Ben is hilarious

it's all quite funny until JJ starts with his stuttering rants

tintedshadow
06-07-2010, 12:38 AM
agreed he seems to be taking it well,would be worth them easing off him a little though its turning a little personal for no apparent reason

Visage
06-07-2010, 12:42 AM

Ben is hilarious

Brilliant :joker::joker:

Kazanne
06-07-2010, 12:43 AM
nathan loves it so do the others it's just JJ that is the asshole

boomoo
06-07-2010, 12:46 AM
nathan loves it so do the others it's just JJ that is the asshole

I think JJ does just does not understand Ben. They probably do not have many people like Ben in Australia.

He claims that he thought all the people like Ben had gone down with the Titanic.

Hilarious.

Nathan has realised he has to change and start enjoying himself.

parmnion
06-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Nathan calling dave "alfred the ladbrador as ben claps his hair":joker:

Lucy.
06-07-2010, 12:47 AM
His best quote so far was

"I didn't knife you in the back, I knifed you in the front" I was like LOL

oddballmisfitsFTW
06-07-2010, 01:02 AM
His best quote so far was

"I didn't knife you in the back, I knifed you in the front" I was like LOL

:joker:

i remember that one too

if BB published a short book Ben's quotes, I would actually buy it :joker:

BBAroudtheGlobe
06-07-2010, 05:22 AM
Ben is very witty. I like it!

Peter Plunker
06-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Him and Dave bounce off each other well.

arista
06-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Yes Ben is Funny
Even Nathan laughs at him.

Its the Only way.

BBAroudtheGlobe
07-07-2010, 08:55 AM
His impression of John James arguing with himself was classic comedy.

Thank you Ben!

delnaja
07-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Him and Dave bounce off each other well.

Agreed my favourite is

Ben: "Pork is my favourite mainstream meat"

Nathan: "Ooh, so whats your favourite NON-mainstream meat then? Goose?"

Dave: "Woodcock?"

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Ben and Dave - two interesting and hilarious hms! They both have wit - whereas Nathan tries to be witty - but it just isn't there, his 'humour' is just very schoolboyish, playground stuff! He is what he is - and no match for Ben and Dave!

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 09:32 AM
His impression of John James arguing with himself was classic comedy.

Thank you Ben!

He was very funny! :joker:

MojoNixon
07-07-2010, 09:36 AM
I think JJ does just does not understand Ben. They probably do not have many people like Ben in Australia.

He claims that he thought all the people like Ben had gone down with the Titanic.

Or maybe Australians did stole Titanic?

Livia
07-07-2010, 09:40 AM
I'm a huge Ben fan. There is something slighly of a bygone era about him. I think he's slowly, but surely, morphing into Noel Coward.

terryrow
07-07-2010, 10:07 AM
i think ben would hate being called this, but he is an anarchist.
he follows no rules, he takes what he wants, and does as he likes.
he is a legend.

Angus
07-07-2010, 10:09 AM
He reminds me of the Sebastian Flyte character in Brideshead Revisited played by Anthony Andrews minus the teddy bear (unless you count Dave or Mario:laugh:). Ben is a true eccentric, with a quick wit, and bags of charm. As ife said he has a way of being completely infuriating, and then you forgive him five minutes later!

Robertocarlo
07-07-2010, 10:18 AM
I have the pleasure of knowing Ben on the outside and he's actually exactly the same if you meet him socially as I have done. I adore Ben, for obvious reasons, but frankly he's the funniest person in the BBH by a mile!

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:19 AM
I have to say I did have a giggle last night when he was doing an impression of JJ arguing with himself!

chris1232
07-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Ben is brilliant tbh.

muchadoaboutnothing
07-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Ben has gone right up in my estimation. His one-liners are brilliant and he does it all unwittingly. He is not even aware just how funny he is. Brilliant guy and hope he goes a long way in BB (at least in top three).

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Ben has gone right up in my estimation. His one-liners are brilliant and he does it all unwittingly. He is not even aware just how funny he is. Brilliant guy and hope he goes a long way in BB (at least in top three).

We are being treated to a bit of quality this year, in the wit department! This is a guy who really does come out with some witty one-liners - unlike the schoolboy stuff that Marcus came out with! He is the bb hm who will be remembered as the real king of one-liners!

soleila
07-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Ben is great, his JJ impression was spot on. I can't stand Dave though and their pathetic cuddling.

arsenalforever
07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Ben has been the best thing in the house
what i like about him is he doesn't care if they like him or not
he's flawed and he admits to been, his one liners are classic

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 11:21 AM
I have the pleasure of knowing Ben on the outside and he's actually exactly the same if you meet him socially as I have done. I adore Ben, for obvious reasons, but frankly he's the funniest person in the BBH by a mile!

you are really lucky to have Ben as an aquaintance,I would LOVE a friend like him.:xyxwave:

erchie
07-07-2010, 11:31 AM
I find ben as funny as a night in with toothache !

get him out ! :sleep:

syzefree333
07-07-2010, 11:51 AM

funny because i was only thinking the other night how i would just love to know someone in real life that is like ben..he would be enriching to be around..his little one liners are funny but also so true, i love his attitude to anything competitive and his utter honesty about teammanship. he just doesnt live by any social rules and hes really refreshing..go ben!

Robertocarlo
07-07-2010, 12:12 PM
funny because i was only thinking the other night how i would just love to know someone in real life that is like ben..he would be enriching to be around..his little one liners are funny but also so true, i love his attitude to anything competitive and his utter honesty about teammanship. he just doesnt live by any social rules and hes really refreshing..go ben!

Ben has very interesting and diverse circles of friends in London and I'm connected with one such circle based in Hampstead. I meet him at parties and other gatherings and he's just the same outside as he is in the BBH.

I can also say that the particular circle of friends in Hampstead are very much like Ben. Mostly upper class, public school educated and very, very whitty indeed which is likely why he's so comfortable with himself. He's ilterally surrounded outside by quite similar people. Many are artistic, such as an actress mutual friend, some quite religious of the rather extreme and traditional standpoint - i.e. Traditional Catholics. That's why he's probably fascinated with Dave, the religion, but Ben would certainly NOT share Dave's odd and bizarre religious beliefs and practices. Ben is very traditional as I say - that's how I met him actually.

I must stress here that I am not public school educated or in any way "posh" like Ben and many of his friends. My connection is accidental really.

I sat on the sofa next to Ben in March at a mutual friend's birthday party in Hampstead just before he went out on an "assignment" for a newspaper that evening. He managed to upset me about something, one of his throw away comments, and he responded in the same way he does in the house. Really sincere and heart felt appologies and he was upset that he'd upset me. That's why I know he's not false and he is really being 100% true to himself and why I like Ben and always will.

Hope this helps people.:spin:

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Ben is becoming more annoying to me. He's got a face like thunder and the sooner he gets away from Mario the better.

bigbrothers-bigsis
09-07-2010, 07:16 PM

Ben is hilarious

yea i totally agree i cant help liking him considering he can be offensive with most things hes being saying lately but he is funny even with the tree temption `no this is my bathroom' lol:laugh2: and the highlight bout shaftin dave to do his task he was like i thught i was given you something to do lmao :laugh2: :joker: Ben to win

Hooo
09-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Kazanne, thread was nothing about JJ :P

Yet every post you state it's all JJ's fault etc.. :/

'Conor
09-07-2010, 07:26 PM
After Shabby Walked.. Caoimhe crying into his arms Ben Says: "....Would you like a cup of coffee?"

oddballmisfitsFTW
09-07-2010, 07:48 PM
After Shabby Walked.. Caoimhe crying into his arms Ben Says: "....Would you like a cup of coffee?"

do you mean the "would you like someone to make you a coffee" line

that was funny :joker:

oddballmisfitsFTW
09-07-2010, 08:35 PM
"i'm not going to be lectured on international politics and history, by someone who has never read a book"

:joker::joker::joker:

ben to win :dance:

BBAroudtheGlobe
10-07-2010, 04:58 AM
I just realized that he reminds me of Derek from BB6. They are both very intelligent with witty banter that always cut to the core of other housemates.

Colbert-Bump
10-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Ben is the best housemate P4P this year. I loved him calling Mario 'Kenny Everett' on Thursday's show.

stonedape
10-07-2010, 05:02 AM
I just realized that he reminds me of Derek from BB6. They are both very intelligent with witty banter that always cut to the core of other housemates.

if the posh legend gets voted out over the nerdy intruder again, I WILL GO ****ING CRAZY

red
10-07-2010, 01:11 PM

is thet mini-Ben in your avi? so cute

rusticgal
10-07-2010, 02:05 PM

..:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep :...you cannot help yourself can you Kazanne...you just cant get JJ off your mind... this threads about Ben why dont you find another 'we hate JJ' thread to get it off your chest...theres plenty of them.
For now we are talking BEN....and yes he is funny and he comes out with some amazing lines but I do find him selfish and arrogant.

-Sue-
10-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Ben is a bore..:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Everything about him sends me to sleep..Ive had more fun discussing him on the forum than watching BenBoreeeeeeo show

politics..blah blah blah
me me me .. blah blah blah..
Im not doing it.. (ooh we weren't expecting you to say that)

Funny would be if Ben had a personality transplant and actually had something funny to say rather just boring his fellow HMs into a coma:joker::joker:

CANNON FODDER = BEN:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Patricia4
10-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Ben is great he's the most entertaining one in the house.

Fuzzylogic
10-07-2010, 02:13 PM
"Just because I don't want his wiener in my bum, doesn't make me a despicable person"

Ben has come out with some fantastic one liners.

Frank E
10-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Nen was funny noting they were all really into BB, just couldn't believe they were in there [like a dream come true] and couldn;t wait to get into the tasks. Had their BB worship down to a T

jools
16-07-2010, 12:18 AM
oh is he funny?cant say i noticed.

oddballmisfitsFTW
16-07-2010, 12:24 AM
he was great early on but has lost his comedy lately and gone very boring

vesavius
16-07-2010, 12:25 AM
he was great early on but has lost his comedy lately and gone very boring

fuk me, I agree with Oddball...

Yeah, he is way past his peak. Hasnt been interesting for a couple of weeks.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
16-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Of course hes getting ****ing funnier

oddballmisfitsFTW
16-07-2010, 12:30 AM
fuk me, I agree with Oddball...

Yeah, he is way past his peak. Hasnt been interesting for a couple of weeks.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Josie is a stone-faced gameplayin bitch

back to normal now :hugesmile:

vesavius
16-07-2010, 12:31 AM
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Josie is a stone-faced gameplayin bitch

back to normal now :hugesmile:

:joker::joker: