PDA

View Full Version : "You are live on E4 please do not swear"

ILoveTRW
06-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if Davina said this one week. All the housemates would be like wtf and think the series is failing so bad that its been moved to a ****ter channel.
Come to think of it the series is ending 2 weeks before the housemates are expecting so they could make out that it has been axed.

Patrick
06-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah that wouldn't be such a bad idea LOL

They could do what they did in another country only do it for a joke and send the production team in and be like 'Sorry we have been axed get your things' and they'll all be sad and then the production team just leave and BB is like...

'This Is Big Brother, it was a joke get over it'

But yeah it would be hilarious if after 11 years Davina forgot and said E4 by mistake they'd all not even realise but I bet Mario would lol
He'd be like 'OMG ITS CELEBRITY HIJACK!'

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 07:28 PM
I don't understand why she still says "please don't swear" when they say **** and **** etc in the highlights shows anyway.

Harry!
06-07-2010, 07:31 PM
I don't understand why she still says "please don't swear" when they say **** and **** etc in the highlights shows anyway.

The evictions were before the watershed in ealry series and live so they could not edit it out. Now it is a phrase that Davina always says in tradition.

Vladimir
06-07-2010, 07:32 PM
haha, that would be great!

Patrick
06-07-2010, 07:34 PM

Sometimes they do censor stuff on the HLs like reaaaaaallly offensive stuff, so because it is Live I suppose they don't want HMs saying anything like really offensive.

Patrick
06-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Now it is a phrase that Davina always says in tradition.

I was abit pissed that in Week 2 she didn't say 'You're live on Channel 4' it just felt so awkward without it.

BBfan46
06-07-2010, 07:36 PM
How about. "You are live on Bravo please do not swear" That'll mess with them.

Visage
06-07-2010, 07:36 PM
They could do what they did in another country only do it for a joke and send the production team in and be like 'Sorry we have been axed get your things' and they'll all be sad and then the production team just leave and BB is like...

'This Is Big Brother, it was a joke get over it'

This I love:elephant:

Patrick
06-07-2010, 07:39 PM
How about. "You are live on Bravo please do not swear" That'll mess with them.

:joker::joker::joker:

Or 'Five'
You know, just to test it out and see how it would sound seeing as Five is probably the closet bet we have for BB to return on.

_Seth
06-07-2010, 07:46 PM
"Big Brother house, you are live on Dave, please do not swear."

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 07:50 PM
"You are live on the BB website, please say what the **** you want."

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 07:51 PM
"This is Davina, there has been a nuclear explosion, 90% of the earths population has been wiped out....please do not swear"

Patrick
06-07-2010, 07:55 PM
'Big Brother house, this is Davina you are live on Channel 4 please do not swear... Gracen, Marky and Pippa.. The lines are closed the votes have been counted and verified and I can now reveal that the 4th person to be evicted from the Big Brother house IS... Pippa!'

They'd be like 'Who the ***** is Pippa?'

Harry!
06-07-2010, 07:56 PM
'Big Brother house, this is Davina you are live on Channel 4 please do not swear... Gracen, Marky and Pippa.. The lines are closed the votes have been counted and verified and I can now reveal that the 4th person to be evicted from the Big Brother house IS... Pippa!'

Well Mario would know for sure.

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 07:57 PM

haha that would be funny.

"Big Brother house this is Davina. John James, Nathen. I shagged your Dad's, and the results are in, the one with the smallest cock was..."

_Seth
06-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Why is everyone taking the piss out of Mario for having some BB Fan knowledge?

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 08:04 PM

Probably because Ben seems to regard Mario as the Big brother historian, when they are talking about stuff that might happen he always says "Has that ever happened mario"

*mazedsalv**
06-07-2010, 08:05 PM
"BB house this is Davina, you are live on Watch, please do not swear"

Isnt Watch one of the least watched channels out of every single channel in the UK :p that will scare them. Didnt Richard and Judy get like 20,000 viewers :laugh:

On a serious note, BB going strong in the ratings, well defenitley compared to BB10, and the 2 times that BB has been with no WC competition them both times they ahve been close to getting 3m... so thats great for when the WC ends and we are back in the 9pm slot hopefully soon!

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 08:06 PM
"Big Brother house, you are live on Dave, please do not swear."

:joker:

delnaja
06-07-2010, 08:07 PM
If Mario isnt talking BB its dinosaurs and UFO's

Patrick
06-07-2010, 08:10 PM

We aren't.
I respect him and think its good that we have a good BB fan in the house representing big fans like ourselfs.

haha that would be funny.

"Big Brother house this is Davina. John James, Nathen. I shagged your Dad's, and the results are in, the one with the smallest cock was..."
:joker:

lol
07-07-2010, 08:26 AM
I lol'd when Davina said "This is Big Brother, you are now live on channel 4, please do not sing" @ Belinda.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 08:42 AM
They sould make marcus the narrator of the show say the results one week.

Picture him saying "Big brother house, this is not davina, you are live on channel 4 please do not swear..."