PDA

View Full Version : stupid shabby!!!!!!!

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 08:31 PM
on bblb she said "i regret it put me back in there now" . she regrets leaving the bb house! :sleep: what a stupid person its her own fault! im im glad she's gone but i hate how caoimhe's still there and did shabby really think caoimhe would leave with her????? :crazy: if anythin quaver b*tch has left her in the lurch on purpose! :bored: cause camomile had no intention of eva walking ! she just said it for the sake of it and messed shabby about by going to dr pretending to sort her shoes and bag out

Frank E
06-07-2010, 09:00 PM
She took enough time to consider her departure. From what I saw she was encouraging Keeva to leave.

Julie10
06-07-2010, 09:01 PM
I hope they don't let her back in now she left and I don't wish to see her mardy face in there now.

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 09:10 PM
We need Shabby back in. :(

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Ife made a good point, "do you think sunshine is unpopular outside?" with your own friends this is a tv show not "am i popular with my real friends" she made a mistake and got a wee bit confused i think.

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Ife made a good point, "do you think sunshine is unpopular outside?" with your own friends this is a tv show not "am i popular with my real friends" she made a mistake and got a wee bit confused i think.
who are u saying made a mistake????????

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Attention seeking twat, there was plenty of people on launch who missed the chance to get in and shes acting like its an hotel, well she can piss of back to where ever she squats.

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Attention seeking twat, there was plenty of people on launch who missed the chance to get in and shes acting like its an hotel, well she can piss of back to where ever she squats.

She moves like every 6 months. :laugh:

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:22 PM
who are u saying made a mistake????????

Shabby, think it was heat of the moment even though the moment lasted half a day lol