PDA

View Full Version : Shabbys right

sharkey
06-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Nathans a nasty piece of work. Jus turned on shabby for no reason. You know wen shabbys upset wen she goes dead quiet.

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:25 PM
He's a nasty piece of work. I mean there is sly nasty and then there is just nasty ladish lout who wouldn't have been missed if he'd drowned on one of his Ibza uncovered trips.

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 09:30 PM
'****ing prick' as Shabby described him. Never have truer words been spoken.

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 09:32 PM
No hes not a nasty piece of work at all, i dont like him but all he did was have ago at two idiots who the house are fed up with.

In the house her and Caoimhe have slaged off

-Sunshine
-Ben
-Nathan
-Ife
-Dave
-John James

But because someone stands up to them they are a 'bully' and 'nasty'

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:34 PM
No hes not a nasty piece of work at all, i dont like him but all he did was have ago at two idiots who the house are fed up with.

-Sunshine
-Ben
-Nathan
-Ife
-Dave
-John James

Yeah you can tell them something but he took genuine joy in telling her to **** off and insult her. Shouldn't you rise above it? I mean he came across worse to me than shabby and I've been a constant shabby "hater" on here.

carpetman0569
06-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Well done nathan. Just what shabby needed. Go away you raincloud of doom...... Ya big lezza!!

30stone
06-07-2010, 09:47 PM
She deserved it been belittling ben for weeks, nathan says one thing and hes the bullly??

Not a chance, fair play to nathan done very well.

Amhuinn
06-07-2010, 10:42 PM

-Sunshine
-Ben
-Nathan
-Ife
-Dave
-John James

Don't forget Corin (for being "too happy"). She was slating Nathan whilst he was still her friend as well. Ever since he dared suggest she was wrong to talk about nominations and get them all punished. That was the turning point in their friendship and the last straw was him not standing there and letting her butt in and have a go at him without defending himself.

They were using Ben to try and make Nathan look bad. Even though Ben and Nathan have been getting on and Shabby was his arch-enemy for ages. It's a one-way street in Shabby-land.

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 10:48 PM
she deserved it been belittling ben for weeks, nathan says one thing and hes the bullly??

Not a chance, fair play to nathan done very well.

^^^^
this

Livia
Nathans a nasty piece of work. Jus turned on shabby for no reason. You know wen shabbys upset wen she goes dead quiet.

He turned on Shabby because she butted her smart mouth into his conversation with Josie. Funny how when he had a go back she shut up and run off into the bedroom to throw all her toys out of the pram. She's spent the last four weeks ranting and smashing stuff around. The reason she went dead quiet is that FINALLY someone had a go back. I don't really like Nathan, but I was glad someone finally shut her up. I hope she gets some professional help to control her temper.

flamingGalah!
he turned on shabby because she butted her smart mouth into his conversation with josie. Funny how when he had a go back she shut up and run off into the bedroom to throw all her toys out of the pram. She's spent the last four weeks ranting and smashing stuff around. The reason she went dead quiet is that finally someone had a go back. I don't really like nathan, but i was glad someone finally shut her up. I hope she gets some professional help to control her temper.

^^^^^^^
and this

fruit_cake
06-07-2010, 10:50 PM

-Sunshine
-Ben
-Nathan
-Ife
-Dave
-John James

dont forget nathan had it in for sunshine before shabby.. he hates women who think for themselves, get him out