Kazanne
06-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Her personality is really coming out
and I love it
the hair
the shades
the diva attitude
girlfriends got it all

I don't really mind her that much,can't see why so many people hate her.

Maia
06-07-2010, 09:29 PM
ILoveTRW, you sir are a legend.

BB_Eye
She has a real silver tongue on her at times. I think she could genuinely make Nathan quite frightened of her. :D

LaLaLand
Caoimhe the Daoimhe - <3

reece(:
06-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Im loving Caoimhe, supporting her now. :)

BB_Eye
06-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Caoimhe the Daoimhe - <3

Lol

video_kid
06-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Too right! :D I've always liked her.

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Running to ben when she is upset lol how the tables have turned

ILoveTRW
06-07-2010, 10:02 PM
OMG I can't believe how many epic quote have come out of that mouth tonight
She is just like Noirin last year, Sree was holding her back and as soon as he went her personality really shone.

WOMBAI
06-07-2010, 10:07 PM
OMG I can't believe how many epic quote have come out of that mouth tonight
She is just like Noirin last year, Sree was holding her back and as soon as he went her personality really shone.

She is nothing like Noirin! Absolutely nothing! Noirin was her own woman with her own mind - like her or loath her - but Keeva - is just a sulky, two-faced, nasty cow!

fruit_cake
06-07-2010, 10:10 PM
caoimhe takes no **** from anyone, 100% pure genuine HM

carpetman0569
06-07-2010, 10:12 PM
She will be a better hm now the weird lezza has done one.

Patrick
06-07-2010, 10:13 PM
I will like her abit more now for Shabby.

Zippy
She's a moody, two faced, nicotine stained, backtracking parasite. And a cold fish.

So there.

Jords
She is just open really, and doesnt bite her tongue I suspect many are doing.
The fact she won the task and put Nathan up has somewhat redeemed her a little. :laugh:

setanta
06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
She is nothing like Noirin! Absolutely nothing! Noirin was her own woman with her own mind - like her or loath her - but Keeva - is just a sulky, two-faced, nasty cow!

So you're basically saying they're the same person? That's what I'm hearing from Caoimhe's description anyway.

MaratSafinForever
06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
I dislike her. She looks like a trout with some dykish hairstyle and she's a chain smoker. Pretty revolting.

Zippy
06-07-2010, 10:16 PM
She is just open really, and doesnt bite her tongue I suspect many are doing.
The fact she won the task and put Nathan up has somewhat redeemed her a little. :laugh:

But she has bitten her tongue for 4 weeks. She's only getting mouthy now because she doesnt care about staying anyway. Truth is, she stabbed Shabby in the back by not leaving. They had a pact. Selfish minx.

Jords
06-07-2010, 10:18 PM
But she has bitten her tongue for 4 weeks. She's only getting mouthy now because she doesnt care about staying anyway. Truth is, she stabbed Shabby in the back by not leaving. They had a pact. Selfish minx.

Yeah I do think she never planned on walking and just wanted the concern/air time, I dont like her, but I think shes better than a few others which I had above her [Rachael and Nathan].

starry
06-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Don't like her.

rusticgal
06-07-2010, 10:21 PM
I slowly came round to Shabby...Caoimhe was a bit overshadowed by her.I think she agreed with everything Shabby said because she was a strong person.... Shabby made her look weak... its a shame she allowed herself to be overshadowed like that... copying everything Shabby did right down to leaving....and then not.
I am glad she stayed....and gutted Shabby went.Shabby now regrets it bigtime...as I thought she would...bt she was too proud to change her mind...it would not have looked 'cool'.
Lets hope Caoimhe shines now...she has not suffered fools gladly since Shabby left... she has identified Nathan and Corin as being more than they care to show...and she aint frightened of argueing with 'stupid' Ife...

tpau21
06-07-2010, 10:23 PM
i like her alot and her and Bens friendship is so cute

EzzaB
06-07-2010, 10:24 PM
I loved her 2nite . Hope she goes far, cuz her personality is really coming out :)

starry
06-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Her attitude to Sunshine stunk. And I think she was probably just using Shabby as well.

alc09
06-07-2010, 10:28 PM
I expect nothing less from you, ILoveTRW - you really haven't got a ****ing clue. One of the most pathetic members I have ever encountered on this forum.

Anyone else makes the same past as your opening one, I would pass it off as a wind up -but you are actually being serious and not taking the piss!

Then again, anyone who thinks Norin is going to 'make millions' is clearly not all there in the head.

Keeva is vile.

Amhuinn
06-07-2010, 10:29 PM
She's the only one I really don't like. I've always found her cold, smug and nasty. She hardly ever has a good word to say about anyone and just walks around with an expression as though all the other housemates smell like an old gym shoe. Rather like John James accused Rachael of, actually.

ILoveTRW
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM
She's the only one I really don't like. I've always found her cold, smug and nasty. She hardly ever has a good word to say about anyone and just walks around with an expression as though all the other housemates smell like an old gym shoe. Rather like John James accused Rachael of, actually.

Maybe but at least she isn't afraid to hide that, she is the only person being her true self in there.

starry
06-07-2010, 10:44 PM
I expect nothing less from you, ILoveTRW - you really haven't got a ****ing clue. One of the most pathetic members I have ever encountered on this forum.

Anyone else makes the same past as your opening one, I would pass it off as a wind up -but you are actually being serious and not taking the piss!

Then again, anyone who thinks Norin is going to 'make millions' is clearly not all there in the head.

Keeva is vile.

She was put in there to be a baddie, it's obvious lol. She was lucky she escaped this week.

Sabrewulf238
06-07-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm starting to wonder why she's so disliked. I'll admit I jumped on the bandwagon of disliking her for a while...I keep hearing all comments like "vile" and "bitch" but I'm not really seeing strong enough behaviour that would justify comments like that. I mean REALLY justify....there are far worse characters in that house.

I think it was her connection with Shabby that did her in, coupled with the fact that the public are absolute hounds when it comes to someone showing their emotion or not being able to cope. (like tonight) People who cry are fake....at least that's the impression I get when I read some peoples comments here. People who care passionately about anything enough to get angry or cry are fake and nasty too....

It's the way of big brother, all that really matters though is that she's happy in her own life and has loving friends and family to go back to because a year from now she'll most likely be forgotten (except for the really obsessed haters).

starry
06-07-2010, 10:56 PM
I think she actually dragged Shabby down.